2 Chainz - I Luv Dem Strippers (Feat Nicki Minaj) [Music Video]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2012, 06:07 PM         #41
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is nikki pullin a michael jackson? Lookin mad light
 5 years ago '06        #42
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14818 14818
 Amen7 said:
The only thing good about this song was Nikki's part other than that the song was trash,just like this n*gga is.
you're kidding right? she is on a different level of garbage, bruh. god that sh*t was terrible. everything about the song is bad.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
trash song but in King of Diamonds, I bet it would sound like a masterpiece... Yea.. looks like its time to hit up the good ol strip club.

5 years ago '10        #44
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
that line at the end wasn't that hot...or am I missing something?
 5 years ago '12        #45
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 C. Wat said:
wayment... this song aint made for you n*ggas to "listen" to... only goal here... "make bi*ches dance"
and it doesn't even do that part well. Plenty on songs out on the radio or mainstream that accomplish that better than this. Greater chance of hoes gettin crunk to this than twerking the whole time. Only place this would work is the strip club and even in there they have better songs
 08-12-2012, 06:47 PM         #46
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does all of 2 chains raps sound so retarded? each bar he spits literally has nothing to do with anything that he says, take the beat away and this n*gga will sound like pure sh*t. and nicki minaj is lame af on this track, can somebody please come out and save hiphop, i cant believe all these rappers are running it right now, fu*k that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #47
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Wow... every time I feel like rap can't possibly get any worse... I'm proven wrong.
 5 years ago '10        #48
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
"i luv dem strippers"

hip hop has come along way, brehs
 5 years ago '04        #49
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Amen7 said:
The only thing good about this song was Nikki's part other than that the song was trash,just like this n*gga is. The hook is nothing to write home about and this n*gga cannot make his raps rhyme for sh*t. I've said it when he was with Luda,Playa Circle,and solo. He is trash always has been,always will be. Its amazing how many horrible rappers flood the radio stations because they pay. Same formula most wack rappers use. Flood the stations and grow on people from hearing you so much. Great rappers dont have to do this.

You think nikki spit a better verse then 2chainz?! fu*kin f*ggot.
 5 years ago '05        #50
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
if this sh*t is so bad why u watch the whole thing then take the time to post in the thread . stfu u bx n*ggas hate everything and every rapper idk why u come in here i cant rmr last cd u lames thought was hot u hate EVERYTHING . whole cd is crack f.o.h
 08-12-2012, 07:56 PM         #51
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
if this sh*t is so bad why u watch the whole thing then take the time to post in the thread . stfu u bx n*ggas hate everything and every rapper idk why u come in here i cant rmr last cd u lames thought was hot u hate EVERYTHING . whole cd is crack f.o.h
Shut the fu*k up you f*ggot

This song was straight a.ss cheeks and not even the strippers could save this mess. BX tells it the way it is and this sh*t won't fly. Check out the recent Nas album and you we see a lot of love for a rapper who has TALENT and this goes for any other rappers who can spit rhymes.

Get off 2chainz d!ck and stop poisoning threads with your filth.

Last edited by Drone; 08-12-2012 at 07:58 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #52
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #53
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Good video but the album sucks.
 5 years ago '12        #54
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
lol 2chainz done bit a ross verse. I feel sorry for this guy though.He'll prob be forgotten by next year but he still can spit some sh*t when he tries.

2chainz
big bank, take little bank
You are looking at a shark in a fish tank

ross
Big bank take little bank
Drop a x pill in the fish tank

Nicki's part was straight though. Just thought the album would be a little better.

Last edited by daman729; 08-12-2012 at 08:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #55
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 Amen7 said:
The only thing good about this song was Nikki's part other than that the song was trash,just like this n*gga is. The hook is nothing to write home about and this n*gga cannot make his raps rhyme for sh*t. I've said it when he was with Luda,Playa Circle,and solo. He is trash always has been,always will be. Its amazing how many horrible rappers flood the radio stations because they pay. Same formula most wack rappers use. Flood the stations and grow on people from hearing you so much. Great rappers dont have to do this.

the only thing i disagree with is that Nikki verse is slightly above trash other than that, spot on

Last edited by BEASTMODE863; 08-12-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #56
slwt13 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
rap needs a savior! i delete damn near everything i download these days.

And I agree, Juicy J's Bands is much better!
 5 years ago '04        #57
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 slwt13 said:
rap needs a savior! i delete damn near everything i download these days.

And I agree, Juicy J's Bands is much better!

08-12-2012, 10:02 PM         #58
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Did you just say Tity Boi's cd is crack? Wow standards have changed in rap. This n*gga is beyond trash. My man can't even make words rhyme. II am done. I was going to go on about how Two Chainz is beyond hot, maggot, garbage, but it looks like most of my BX brothers agree with me. Tity Boi and hotness/crack should never be used in the same sentence.....EVER.
 5 years ago '07        #59
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5906 5906
I gotta go to Diamonds of ATL in the near future
 5 years ago '10        #60
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Trash.

All rappers do now is talking about women (not even women....strippers and wh0ores). This is what we have to hear on the radio
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy