Walmart Now Has the AR15 On Sale For $1k TIME TO FAP!

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 Andrefrbk said:

You might wanna go dl the documents in this video... When you read it you will understand why everyone is arming up. Imagine a situation where only the government can issue guns to their servants. Disarming citizens would be extremely dangerous, and would result in tyranny.

And so you arm up. If they pass this law how long do you think you can "PROTECT YOUR HOME" with your arsenal vs. the world government when they know you have disobeyed them? Yep you k!ll the first 2 or 3 scout troops they send to your house. Then what?

The funny thing about all these apocalyptic theories and scenarios is that if these laws are implemented and things turn out like theorists predict there is still no way in hell to stop it.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 Tikyle2 said:
And so you arm up. If they pass this law how long do you think you can "PROTECT YOUR HOME" with your arsenal vs. the world government when they know you have disobeyed them? Yep you k!ll the first 2 or 3 scout troops they send to your house. Then what?

The funny thing about all these apocalyptic theories and scenarios is that if these laws are implemented and things turn out like theorists predict there is still no way in hell to stop it.

Well if you remember the civil war, when the north went south towns formed militias etc. You
u will see much of this happening. Areas will form small militas. Just like every other civil unrest through out the world does. The rebels as the media always call those who f!ght the government. I wouldnt expect to f!ght alone, id hope where i plan to move i can find like minded people if shtf. Or at least people who are prepared.
Edit,
Just remembered, going back to the whole milita topic. There are small militias forming right now, ive seen a couple showing their presence. There is a large one out in arizona, some in florida, all over man. Civil unrest is increasing in America, its only a matter of time, things can only get worse from here. So like minded citizens train together, practice drills for combat etc. In the event that citizens have to protect their rights from tyranny they will be prepared to f!ght for not only their army, but others.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

A lot of small armies out here man, civil war was the same way. History repeats itself.

My dream home defense weapon is the FN PS-90 though...

[pic - click to view]

Short weapon, good for close quarters. Concealable, could be a good shiit hit the fan gun.

shoots the same round as the ar15 5.7x28, if you actually find a cheap ps-90 it will be close to 2 grand generally.

If money is no object, and i got 2.5k to blow on a rifle and accessories this would be it.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

no recoil, change the barral make it shorter, perfect rifle really is.
If you train religiously with it, get used to the magazine design you will better off than the ar and ak boys. Only drawback cant have those big 100 round drum's.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-13-2012 at 01:11 PM..
 08-13-2012, 01:27 PM         #63
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Wonder if they selling out here.....I got a 45 and a Desert eagle.....n*gga need a rifle in his life
I got a .45 too but i bet that Desert Eagle aint even that fun to shoot... Too worried bout the recoil and sh*t ...not sayin you but i seen fools wit bruises on their foreheads cuz of it
 08-13-2012, 01:30 PM         #64
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Well if you remember the civil war, when the north went south towns formed militias etc. You
u will see much of this happening. Areas will form small militas. Just like every other civil unrest through out the world does. The rebels as the media always call those who f!ght the government. I wouldnt expect to f!ght alone, id hope where i plan to move i can find like minded people if shtf. Or at least people who are prepared.
Edit,
Just remembered, going back to the whole milita topic. There are small militias forming right now, ive seen a couple showing their presence. There is a large one out in arizona, some in florida, all over man. Civil unrest is increasing in America, its only a matter of time, things can only get worse from here. So like minded citizens train together, practice drills for combat etc. In the event that citizens have to protect their rights from tyranny they will be prepared to f!ght for not only their army, but others.

A lot of small armies out here man, civil war was the same way. History repeats itself.

My dream home defense weapon is the FN PS-90 though...

[pic - click to view]

Short weapon, good for close quarters. Concealable, could be a good shiit hit the fan gun.

shoots the same round as the ar15 5.7x28, if you actually find a cheap ps-90 it will be close to 2 grand generally.

If money is no object, and i got 2.5k to blow on a rifle and accessories this would be it.

no recoil, change the barral make it shorter, perfect rifle really is.
If you train religiously with it, get used to the magazine design you will better off than the ar and ak boys. Only drawback cant have those big 100 round drum's.

08-13-2012, 02:16 PM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess whos hittin' up Wal Mart on his way home?
 5 years ago '05        #66
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
they want to talk about gun violence out here but allow the public to buy guns that are specifically designed to k!ll people. not even hunt, smh
 5 years ago '04        #67
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 Gatorfan2611 said:
who buying these guns? dudes must think this fallout 3 or something. sh*t is ridiculous man. just get a pistol and call it a day
Lets see if you say that when 7 or 8 goons pull a home invasion on you. A handgun aint gonna cut it
 5 years ago '07        #68
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136

[pic - click to view]

lol damn son
 08-13-2012, 04:07 PM         #69
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I need is a 40, what the fu*k are you going to do with AR? You don't have to shoot back if you shoot first. The drop is law. I can see if I was robbing a bank and was on some Hollywood shootout sh*t.
 08-13-2012, 04:09 PM         #70
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
Lets see if you say that when 7 or 8 goons pull a home invasion on you. A handgun aint gonna cut it
Wherever you live you need to move ASAP.
 5 years ago '04        #71
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
I need to move to a state where you can own some guns. fukking impossible to get a legal weapon in NY
 5 years ago '11        #72
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Sam Rothstein said:
i swear i was about to write this word for word. n*ggas must be living in beirut
 5 years ago '10        #73
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Andrefrbk said:
u will see much of this happening. Areas will form small militas.
who won the f!ght again?

look, if you think the nwo is coming after you and you want to go out in a scarface blaze of glory...have at it hoss...

but a word of wisdom...maybe..just maybe... everything you read on the internet may not be true
 5 years ago '11        #74
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,182 | Props total: 17557 17557
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Do they do mental screenings before they allow citizens to purchase firearms? Or do they just go by criminal histories
?????
 5 years ago '11        #75
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 1123 1123
 Sam Rothstein said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy