Walmart Now Has the AR15 On Sale For $1k TIME TO FAP!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 daviddunn said:
What the heck are you afraid of? You trying to take out an army that you expect to invade your home? If so, you probably have more to worry about than your personal arsenal...

I am yet to figure out the American infatuation with guns? For the home of the brave, there are an awful lot of people that p!ss in their pants at the drop of a hat and think they need military arsenals to protect themselves. Sound like personal issues to me...

If people are so scared of your shadow, buy a gun or a machete, what ever floats your boat, put it by you bed and live your life...stop acting like you are filming the video to the ending of Warning on Ready To Die.

[video - click to view]

You might wanna go dl the documents in this video... When you read it you will understand why everyone is arming up. Imagine a situation where only the government can issue guns to their servants. Disarming citizens would be extremely dangerous, and would result in tyranny.
 5 years ago '11        #22
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 247 247
love being a convicted felon, makes me hate watching these videos even more
 5 years ago '05        #23
space
space
 TaeTae said:
How in the fu*k does Walmart not carry explicit music but will sell a.ssault rifles? Does anyone else see something wrong with that
Its not an a.ssault rifle.

An a.ssault rifle is classified as a fully automatic weapon with selective fire like single round, 3 round, full auto.

The civilian AR15's are semi auto, but you can modify it to be full auto if you want. I probably wouldnt do that, but some people do.

its classified as a hunting weapon basically. So walmart can sell em.
 5 years ago '11        #24
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 daviddunn said:
What the heck are you afraid of? You trying to take out an army that you expect to invade your home? If so, you probably have more to worry about than your personal arsenal...

I am yet to figure out the American infatuation with guns? For the home of the brave, there are an awful lot of people that p!ss in their pants at the drop of a hat and think they need military arsenals to protect themselves. Sound like personal issues to me...

If people are so scared of your shadow, buy a gun or a machete, what ever floats your boat, put it by you bed and live your life...stop acting like you are filming the video to the ending of Warning on Ready To Die.
you either a gazelle or a lion out here bro...I don't understand why the average homeowner needs more than a handgun other than that conspiracy bullsh*t he just posted(i'm bout to be the military so I'll be the one disarming n*ggas if it happens anyways ) but a handgun should be a necessity in any household. keep the alarm system to scare away the petty thieves, keep the gun for mothafu*kas still snooping once the alarm go off. the burbs get robbed just like the inner city, especially out in the boonies in the south.
 5 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 wjcorner said:
you either a gazelle or a lion out here bro...I don't understand why the average homeowner needs more than a handgun other than that conspiracy bullsh*t he just posted(i'm bout to be the military so I'll be the one disarming n*ggas if it happens anyways ) but a handgun should be a necessity in any household. keep the alarm system to scare away the petty thieves, keep the gun for mothafu*kas still snooping once the alarm go off. the burbs get robbed just like the inner city, especially out in the boonies in the south.
NDAA.... Silly conspiracy theorist... Obama would never pass a bill allowing martial law, and give the government rights to unjustly detain citizens for the sake of "national security..." WONT HAPPEN, OBAMA IS COOL BRO STUPID CONSPIRACY NUTS.

[pic - click to view]

Weeks later...

Now its "silly conspiracy nuts obama would never agree for the UN to disarm all citizens..."
You guys are crazy, just because you have official documents and whistle blowers coming out, doesnt mean obama would do it, cuz obama is smart and reasonable. He would never allow for this to happen, the government being the only ones armed... Obama would NEVER.

After his nov election win...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #26
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,274 | Props total: 22180 22180
Don't care about the conspiracy theories and not scared of sh!t but my mom and taxes. I like guns. Have a Springfield XDM .40 3.8" with hydroshocks and critical duty ammo. Keep my old bs Hi-Point 9mm with the compensator in the night stand. I have a Colt LE6940 with a Eotech 516 A65 holographic sight in the closet (Magpul accessorized). My ex carries a Ruger LCP .380 and i'm looking at getting the Mossberg 500 Chainsaw and Springfield XDS. I like going to the range to improve my aim. I'm not at the point of being a gun nut, but it's definitely a hobby of mines.

Only downside to Walmart would be the fact you have to know what you want going in since you can't test fire like at a range.

Last edited by ExNihilo; 08-12-2012 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #27
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
 Andrefrbk said:

You might wanna go dl the documents in this video... When you read it you will understand why everyone is arming up. Imagine a situation where only the government can issue guns to their servants. Disarming citizens would be extremely dangerous, and would result in tyranny.
If you truly believe that garbage you are more insane that I would have ever thought... if ANY of that sh*t was true the video wouldnt even be on Youtube. You conspiracy theory fools trip me the hell out. The govt. controls everything and is taking away all of our rights... but they dont mind letting their "secret plans" revealed by some tinfoil hat wearing geek on Youtube. Conspiracy nuts have been saying this sh*t since forever, everytime a new president is brought in the nuts start saying hes going to create "Marshall Law" and all this bullsh*t. How can you live life like that?
 5 years ago '11        #28
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
why the fu*k would anyone need this
 5 years ago '07        #29
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16960 16960
I live in houston tx..gotta protect me n my son from these crazy conservatives that are going to lose it when Obama wins again.
 08-12-2012, 06:55 PM         #30
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait to get the fuk outta ny to a state where its legal to cop guns. all i need is a handgun, an a.ssault rifle and a shotgun and im straight. to me its the same as having a car, a truck and a convertible.
 5 years ago '05        #31
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
and so it begins
 5 years ago '11        #32
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 2238 2238
Y'all are LATE as fu*k! AR's been at my walmarts for decades. And they are not a $1000 and they are not COLTS. They are 699 rock rivers or other lower brands.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
tommy gun and the shotty do me well ..
 5 years ago '04        #34
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4056 4056
There is a reason Kmart cant sell sh*t anymore .
 5 years ago '04        #35
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 wjcorner said:
n*gga copping his Waka CD with an AR = death in your local hood
 5 years ago '04        #36
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Gotta cop my guns from the black market...being a felon sucks for that aspect...

I don't really fu*k with guns too hard anyway...but I do have a Glock 45...not really into having a collection of them or anything..just got the one and some ammo and i'm good
 08-12-2012, 08:38 PM         #37
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and people wonder why america has all those mass murders.
 5 years ago '11        #38
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Andrefrbk said:
NDAA.... Silly conspiracy theorist... Obama would never pass a bill allowing martial law, and give the government rights to unjustly detain citizens for the sake of "national security..." WONT HAPPEN, OBAMA IS COOL BRO STUPID CONSPIRACY NUTS.

[pic - click to view]

Weeks later...

Now its "silly conspiracy nuts obama would never agree for the UN to disarm all citizens..."
You guys are crazy, just because you have official documents and whistle blowers coming out, doesnt mean obama would do it, cuz obama is smart and reasonable. He would never allow for this to happen, the government being the only ones armed... Obama would NEVER.

After his nov election win...

[pic - click to view]

But when a squadron that ran up in Osama's spot runs up in yours, you gonna turn into GI Joe I don't even doubt half the sh*t ya be spewing has facts interlaced between the bro knowledge ya spit, but you still come off as a tin hat wearing retard thinking you're going to overthrow the United States military force if they enforced martial law. But nah, this AR 15 changes the game for you fu*king BX nerds man...
 5 years ago '11        #39
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8482 8482
I bet money an AR from walmart is hot garbage, probably overheats and jams up every clip
 5 years ago '08        #40
PaulieGets 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 0 0
i can build my own for less and it will be exactly what i want
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy