What do u guys have for GOTY so far?

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
Starhawk
 5 years ago '06        #62
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yall gon' make me come to yall cribs & fuhk yall up!

Didnt Batman come out this year?!
Come on yall!
batman was last year, it came out in oct. i think? If it had come out this year then i'd agree with u lol
 5 years ago '12        #63
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yall gon' make me come to yall cribs & fuhk yall up!

Didnt Batman come out this year?!
Come on yall!
You should be slapped for that one! Oh wait...

Pierced Talentz said:
No hell no the GOTY edition dropped

You can't goty a goty edition n*gga

Thats absurd
 5 years ago '06        #64
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 Gmo BlaZe said:
Max Payne 3.

This game has made me want to throw my controller through the fu*king tv though. I'm on level 12 Hard/Free Aim. Can't beat it
try going for the nym hardcore trophy and making it to the last lvl and dying(happened to me once) thats still the one gay a.ss trophy keeping me from plat but i can't be bothered trying it more than once a week or two.
 5 years ago '04        #65
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
someone has to explain how max payne can be considered a good game at all... other than the story... the gameplay is a fu*king joke...

hitting freeze mode or whatever its called whenever you are close to any danger and shooting a squad of fifteen guys in one dive headshot after headshot is a joke imo... on pc it is stupid easy i havent even wanted to try it a 2nd time lol

am i missing something??? does it get harder? cuz honestly going into matrix mode anytime i see anyone and shooting them 70 times before they even hit me one time is retarded - its even more retarded cuz it seems like you can do that an unlimited amount of times lol
 5 years ago '04        #66
restless4207 
space
space
also ppl seem to forget CS is coming out in 2 days.....

cs = the GOAT shooter that started it all

Last edited by restless4207; 08-12-2012 at 07:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #67
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
1. Orcs Must Die 2 (Most underrated game i have played in YEARS, fu*king amazing coop on here)
2. The Walking Dead
3. Max Payne 3
4. Legend Of Grimrock
5. Diablo3

Mods = 1. DayZ

ME3 and Dragons Dogma were cool to. A ton of sh*tty a.ss games this year though also lol

That is how it stands so far this year for me, but that Sleeping Dogs I got preordered for PC and it looks fu*king siiiick as hell, could definatly jump up to #1 or #2 by the end of next week.

Last edited by katalist; 08-12-2012 at 08:04 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #68
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 restless4207 said:
also ppl seem to forget CS is coming out in 2 days.....

cs = the GOAT shooter that started it all
I been in the beta since it started on PC and while its good, its not amazing and imo Source is slightly better. The new one is faster paced and a little easyier, which will be a positive for some and a negative for others. The new update the other day was very good though. Ill prolly cop it during a steam sale.
 08-12-2012, 08:18 PM         #69
fatboi1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Thats why I don't understand people putting up Sony Smash Bros. Your judging a game on a beta? We saw how many did that with Battlefield 3 and how wrong they were once the game actually came out. Regardless Darksiders 2 is looking better and better each time I play it. Although Jurassic Park builder has been taking up my time alot also lol.
What are you talking about? I didn't like Bf3 beta at all. The game was WORSE during the beta.

With PASBR, this is actually the reverse, I love the beta and so do a lot of other people. God damn why do so many people hate on this game for?? It's like you mention this sh1t online and people ready to cut your head off. I swear only on BX is it full xbots on guard. You can't even say Ps3 without arguing.

Don't even respond with "becaues it's a clone, copy" whatever jargon. I played it, you didn't I a.ssume so stop
 08-12-2012, 08:23 PM         #70
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't been gaming in a while, but I think I'll cop Darksiders for the PS3 and get part 2 as well if I fu*ks with it.
 5 years ago '05        #71
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 CadillacVyse said:
Witcher2 Enhanced Edition
This^^^
 5 years ago '08        #72
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,994 | Props total: 9782 9782
 restless4207 said:
someone has to explain how max payne can be considered a good game at all... other than the story... the gameplay is a fu*king joke...

hitting freeze mode or whatever its called whenever you are close to any danger and shooting a squad of fifteen guys in one dive headshot after headshot is a joke imo... on pc it is stupid easy i havent even wanted to try it a 2nd time lol

am i missing something??? does it get harder? cuz honestly going into matrix mode anytime i see anyone and shooting them 70 times before they even hit me one time is retarded - its even more retarded cuz it seems like you can do that an unlimited amount of times lol
Play the game on something harder than f*g mode and you'll see why it's good. Can freeze time all day long unless you dive and diving gets you k!lled depending on the situation.
 5 years ago '04        #73
restless4207 
space
space
 katalist said:
I been in the beta since it started on PC and while its good, its not amazing and imo Source is slightly better. The new one is faster paced and a little easyier, which will be a positive for some and a negative for others. The new update the other day was very good though. Ill prolly cop it during a steam sale.
i dont usually play betas just cuz they are betas lol

you should cop cs now cuz its a lil cheaper and if u buy it now u can play it in 2 days instead of 9
 08-12-2012, 09:28 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
This^^^
the game came out last yr for PC it cant qualify for GOTY

even tho it shouldve been last yr
 5 years ago '07        #75
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
fu*k yall and yo acronyms
 5 years ago '12        #76
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
People seriously think Max Payne 3 should be game of the year? You know it's a slow year when people are considering that piece of sh*t game.
 5 years ago '10        #77
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
Mass Effect 3. Bad ending and all.
 08-12-2012, 11:09 PM         #78
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not out yet
 5 years ago '05        #79
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
What is Sleeping Dogs? I saw it in gamestop a few days ago...
 5 years ago '04        #80
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Easily Max Payne 3, that's the illest game I've played in a long a.ss time. Rockstar doesn't fu*k around, they just get better and better. That level in the stadium is insanely dope, holy sh*t.

I pre-ordered Sleeping Dogs off Amazon and I get it Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to it because I know that sh*t will be a blast to play. There's no way it'll top MP3 though, that sh*t is so well done.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy