Aug 11 - Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP running mate

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 tupacnasfan said:
Gary Johnson is gonna eat both parties several times over.
haha he would but they'll make sure no one hears what he has to say
 5 years ago '08        #102
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 tupacnasfan said:
Both parties are bought and owned by corporations and you damn well know it.

and sadly the healthcare law will be repealed by the states, cause it's unconstitutional.
Did you hear that the Supreme Court upheld the law as CONSTITUTIONAL. I'm not saying whether I agree with it or not, but that is the governing body on what is constitutional (as I understand it). If states could "repeal" a federal law, there would still be slaves in southern states.

Some people let their bitterness toward our political process cloud their vision of policy being implemented. If you don't like what is happening, put on a suit and put your name on a ballot. Thej only way to change things is to change them from within. And even in doing that, you have to get the american sheeple to understand your point of view.

It was easy for corporations to slide in and take over because most americans are not that smart. You have to f!ght their money with the vast number of people you can get to back you.

I understand what you guys are saying, and I agree with some of it, but don't let your bittereness with the current state of things make you hate Obama enough to vote for someone that is MUCH worse. Remember what happened in 2010. Republicans got so pissed that they put all these tea party candidates in office and they high-jacked the GOP.

You can always renounce your citizenship and move to Mexico. There's always that. Until you make that decision, you know the rules, so if you don't win.................... don't blame obama. I don't mean that to be combative, I only mean to say that you don't have many options.

I know things are messed up, but you have got to navigate the situation until things get better.
 5 years ago '04        #103
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Galactus said:
doesnt matter tho romney and obama both suck
 08-12-2012, 04:47 PM         #104
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow this thread is EPIC......

You have die hard politicians who went to school spent all that time studying and crunching numbers and actually feel since your smarter than the average person and make a little money you can dictate a sway a conversation but you refuse to accept the TRUTH.

You have clueless dumbazzes who's stuck on the race issue so they keep bringin up Obamacare this and Obamacare that. Where was yall at when George W. was bombing this and bombing that and putting our country in debt due to wars he started and left Obama to clean up.

Then you have the hippies and the religious freaks. Lmao.

How about the Realist? Are we still around. People who just see shyt for what shyt truly is. Obama and Romney don't run shyt. Though they do have the power and the backing of a nation to run the country. Its the fact that they've been spoonfed on a silver platter, conditioned and manipulate to push an agenda a certain way. If someone invest a billion dollars into you wouldn't you make sure they get a say so in everything you do. lol. Lets be real.
 5 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
And it doesn't matter who gets in there.

the collapse of america has already begun.
 5 years ago '04        #106
space
space
Romney doing what he does best, kissing up to a powerful cabal w/ power and influence....this time, the temporal power of the Vatican.

Born-and-raised "Catholic" (and taught by Jesuits) Paul Ryan as his choice guarantees that.

The Al Smith dinner will be interesting, as it ALWAYS is.
 5 years ago '05        #107
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
 Withit said:
Nope. They are all college kids with health insurance already. People making sandwiches for 8 bucks an hour do not deserve healthcare. They are all smart kids and will go out into the world and make enough to afford healthcare.
oh my goodness this kind of thinking is so sad
 5 years ago '04        #108
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
and that criminal nobama will be doing the same thing.

tupacnasfan said:
Let's face it, we have a criminal enterprise in this country and we are not gonna stop until that is brought down for good.
 08-12-2012, 05:26 PM         #109
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
And to that bomb threat kid...

I already contacted the right people...
Empty the register too n*gga. This a robbery threat too.

[pic - click to view]

Tuesday is the day.

Anybody you see coming in wearing all blue.... Watch out.

Last edited by endless lies; 08-12-2012 at 05:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #110
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #111
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 zhifi said:
I bet you never graduated high school...

Obama did the exact same thing when introducing Biden you fu*king moron.

I wasn't referring to the verbal gaffe, I was referring to the guy on his left

Now about being a moron??

08-12-2012, 09:15 PM         #112
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VP's can actually be a hinderance to the campaign

If you pick someone more popular than you as Mcain did in 2008 then u risk losing, best to pick someone low key who isnt controversial and doesnt take away ur limelight, i.e Biden...

Paul Ryan might end up being Mitt's "Sarah Palin", the guy can is outspoken and could lead to some embarrassing moments for Mitt

Also the mediacare sh*t will not go down well in FL, seeing as a large % of the population is old, Florida is a must win for Mitt, which i don't think he now stands a chance, his VP pick has given ammo to the Democrats

Mitt was forced to pick Ryan, to appease the hardline Republican voters, but the average man will shy away from him

Not sure if Obama has picked his VP yet, is he sticking with Biden or will he go with Hilary.? If he picks Hilary he won by a country mile
 5 years ago '07        #113
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Only thing I gotta say about Paul Ryan is that his budget proposal is garbage and if Romney/Ryan are in office, middle class and poor folks really gonna be hurting.

How do you STILL push for further tax cuts for the wealthy when we're already at record lows?
 5 years ago '04        #114
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Illstreet said:
Can't fathom giving your employees Heathcare huh?

Die scumbag.
 Illstreet said:
Greedy piece of sh*t...
How much money do you think a Deli owner has? He didn't say he owned Subway. It's completely logical to think that a local deli owner doesn't have the money to pay for the monthly premiums for his/her employees. Typically, the people that shout, "give your employees healthcare" the loudest, have no idea how expensive it is, why it's so expensive or how it affects a business. The owner of Joe Schmo's Deli isn't rolling in the money, just because he's a business owner.

tdnupe3 said:
Did you hear that the Supreme Court upheld the law as CONSTITUTIONAL. I'm not saying whether I agree with it or not, but that is the governing body on what is constitutional (as I understand it). If states could "repeal" a federal law, there would still be slaves in southern states.

Some people let their bitterness toward our political process cloud their vision of policy being implemented. If you don't like what is happening, put on a suit and put your name on a ballot. Thej only way to change things is to change them from within. And even in doing that, you have to get the american sheeple to understand your point of view.

It was easy for corporations to slide in and take over because most americans are not that smart. You have to f!ght their money with the vast number of people you can get to back you.

I understand what you guys are saying, and I agree with some of it, but don't let your bittereness with the current state of things make you hate Obama enough to vote for someone that is MUCH worse. Remember what happened in 2010. Republicans got so pissed that they put all these tea party candidates in office and they high-jacked the GOP.

You can always renounce your citizenship and move to Mexico. There's always that. Until you make that decision, you know the rules, so if you don't win.................... don't blame obama. I don't mean that to be combative, I only mean to say that you don't have many options.

I know things are messed up, but you have got to navigate the situation until things get better.
States actually can "repeal" federal laws. It's called Nulification. During the ratifying conventions, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Marshal, etc.....insisted to the states that they could nulify federal laws that were unconstitutional. Northern states actually used it to f!ght back against parts of the Fugitive Slave Act.

[video - click to view]

Start at about 6:40:

[video - click to view]

08-12-2012, 11:13 PM         #115
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you guys seriously both arguing over 2 fu*king puppets?
 5 years ago '08        #116
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:

States actually can "repeal" federal laws. It's called Nulification. During the ratifying conventions, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Marshal, etc.....insisted to the states that they could nulify federal laws that were unconstitutional. Northern states actually used it to f!ght back against parts of the Fugitive Slave Act.

Start at about 6:40:
Thanks. I did not know that.
 08-12-2012, 11:44 PM         #117
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And it doesn't matter who gets in there.

the collapse of america has already begun.

"US regulators directed five of the country’s biggest banks, including Bank of America Corp and Goldman Sachs Group Inc, to develop plans for staving off collapse if they faced serious problems, emphasizing that the banks could not count on government help. They told banks to consider drastic efforts to prevent failure in times of distress, including selling off businesses, finding other funding sources if regular borrowing markets shut them out, and reducing risk. The plans must be feasible to execute within three to six months, and banks were to "make no a.ssumption of extraordinary support from the public sector," according to the documents."

How does this imply the United States is going to completely collapse? Banking crises occur more often then not.
 5 years ago '08        #118
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 ahenson said:

How does this imply the United States is going to completely collapse? Banking crises occur more often then not.
the U.S. already collapsed. We are actually recovering FROM A COLLAPSE. Their doomsday theories are about 5 years too late. I'm going to get off my soapbox, but I want to ask some of these people

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
 08-13-2012, 01:25 AM         #119
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Being that he was born a rich kid, that loser was "Born Free".

Born Free to pretend to have lived a hard life and become a rapper, only to switch to being a sh*t kickin country boy...

Born Free to profit off a career of lying to people.
 5 years ago '05        #120
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,157 | Props total: 19876 19876
 Withit said:
I actually copied that and you will be receiving a call from authorites...and I am not messing around...
 Withit said:
And if a mod is reading this it is in your best interest to ban this guy as it could fall back on you. I take this seriously...
 endless lies said:
Like I give a sh*t.

Suck my d!ck.
 Withit said:
And to that bomb threat kid...

I already contacted the right people...
 endless lies said:
Empty the register too n*gga. This a robbery threat too.

[pic - click to view]

Tuesday is the day.

Anybody you see coming in wearing all blue.... Watch out.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy