Aug 11 - Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP running mate

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-12-2012, 06:19 AM         #81
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
I actually copied that and you will be receiving a call from authorites...and I am not messing around...
Like I give a sh*t.

 Withit said:
And if a mod is reading this it is in your best interest to ban this guy as it could fall back on you. I take this seriously...
Suck my d!ck.
 08-12-2012, 06:23 AM         #82
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only edited the post so as to avoid bringing attention to myself from the MODS as I've seen people get banned for less.


Don't think I'm afraid of your bi*ch a.ss, though.
























Ring ring ring.....
 5 years ago '10        #83
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Withit said:
You guys are just a bunch of dumbasses who live on MLK and want everybodys money. GO fu*kING MAKE YOUR OWN! I can't afford to buy you and your mom lunchables and Mt. Dew...
Low IQ'd response.
 5 years ago '10        #84
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Withit said:
I actually copied that and you will be receiving a call from authorites...and I am not messing around...
 5 years ago '11        #85
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Withit said:
You guys are just a bunch of dumbasses who live on MLK and want everybodys money. GO fu*kING MAKE YOUR OWN! I can't afford to buy you and your mom lunchables and Mt. Dew...
Wow you have a Masters and you own a Deli? Smfh you are a dumb a.ss bigot my friend. That has been two post you made insulting minorities. MLK didn't f!ght for people to have everyone else's money. He fought for civil rights and equalities. He wanted better treatment for people who where enslaved and treated like sh*t. Those people he was marching for he was tried of seeing beat, murder, r*ped and.used because of there skin color. He wanted a place where people respected each other because of the content of their character not because of their skin color. What did you learn in school? How to hate? The fact you say people making 8 bucks an hour don't deserve health care. Just shows you really don't give a fu*k about your workers. But Karmas a bi*ch and don't be surprised when things go south for you. Sad to see that you will have someone work for you that cant afford to go to the hostipal to make sure their not sick while other people sandwiches made all because there greedy fu*king pig of a boss thinks they don't deserve health care. Hope your business gets shut down due to unsanitary condition you sick fu*k.
 5 years ago '06        #86
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Withit said:
Nope. They are all college kids with health insurance already. People making sandwiches for 8 bucks an hour do not deserve healthcare. They are all smart kids and will go out into the world and make enough to afford healthcare.
wow...I hope you die a fu*king slow death..
 08-12-2012, 09:56 AM         #87
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well... At least with Ryan he clearly won the Republican/Tea Party VOTE. But on the other hand, he lost the independent, and undecided VOTE. After people get to know his ideas, this guy will be completely grass to the ticket. Also, wait till people get a better understanding of his tax cuts, sh*t will be over. A good idea in one end, a terrible idea in the long run.
 5 years ago '11        #88
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
The Debates are going to be great .
 08-12-2012, 11:48 AM         #89
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Nope. They are all college kids with health insurance already. People making sandwiches for 8 bucks an hour do not deserve healthcare. They are all smart kids and will go out into the world and make enough to afford healthcare.
Greedy piece of sh*t...
 08-12-2012, 11:49 AM         #90
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
I actually copied that and you will be receiving a call from authorites...and I am not messing around...
 5 years ago '08        #91
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,085 | Props total: 12304 12304
 Withit said:
Nope. They are all college kids with health insurance already. People making sandwiches for 8 bucks an hour do not deserve healthcare. They are all smart kids and will go out into the world and make enough to afford healthcare.
Everything about you screams mediocrity. You say that you have a masters in "business". That doesn't even make sense. I have an MBA with a dual concentration in marketing and finance BTW. I lived in Grand Rapids for a while, and the deli's there SUCK. I would rather go to Meijer's (or whatever that wal-mart knock off is named) and get a loaf of bread and some turkey pastrami.

As to the topic of discussion, you are well within your legal rights to vote for whom you see fit. I have no problem with that as I enjoy a lively debate about policy. But for you to say that you don't agree with ANYTHING Obama has done, I have to say that's BS. Stop letting your hate for the man blind you from using common sense. The fact that he has allowed these college kids (that work for you for $8/hour) remain on their parents insurance ensures that you will continue to have a steady flow of employees to mistreat. You think Romney is for you? You think Romney gives a damn about you or your business? If you answer "yes", then you are lost my friend.

Romney is for INVESTMENT, not for small "business". If he had it his way, everything would be corporate.

On another note, get at me if you have enough to participate in some high yeild trade programs. The people I do business with are people that have a reason to support Romney. Some of them do, some of them don't. I try to structure our conversations around growth strategy and technical analysis as opposed to politics.

Good luck with your franchises. I wish you all the best.
 5 years ago '09        #92
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 tupacnasfan said:
Because he's making the situation that much worse.
If you were a Democrat president with a house full of Republicans you would have a hard time changing the sitiuation as well.
 5 years ago '08        #93
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,085 | Props total: 12304 12304
 tupacnasfan said:
Both parties are for Goldman sachs and nobama is a puppet too, I Truly Hope they let gary johnson or virgil goode in the debates and they can smash them both, plus both romney and nobama are related to each other.
I agree with the Goldman Sachs comment. Right now, it's about the lesser of two evils. There will be no third party in this country until people DEMAND ONE with their vote. As of now, average Americans are no smarter than Japanese 3rd graders so they are easily swayed. People would rather watch reality television and football than do a little research to see if their politicians are telling the truth.

Please explain how they are related to one another. That honestly sounds silly.
 5 years ago '10        #94
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 tdnupe3 said:
Everything about you screams mediocrity. You say that you have a masters in "business". That doesn't even make sense. I have an MBA with a dual concentration in marketing and finance BTW. I lived in Grand Rapids for a while, and the deli's there SUCK. I would rather go to Meijer's (or whatever that wal-mart knock off is named) and get a loaf of bread and some turkey pastrami.

As to the topic of discussion, you are well within your legal rights to vote for whom you see fit. I have no problem with that as I enjoy a lively debate about policy. But for you to say that you don't agree with ANYTHING Obama has done, I have to say that's BS. Stop letting your hate for the man blind you from using common sense. The fact that he has allowed these college kids (that work for you for $8/hour) remain on their parents insurance ensures that you will continue to have a steady flow of employees to mistreat. You think Romney is for you? You think Romney gives a damn about you or your business? If you answer "yes", then you are lost my friend.

Romney is for INVESTMENT, not for small "business". If he had it his way, everything would be corporate.

On another note, get at me if you have enough to participate in some high yeild trade programs. The people I do business with are people that have a reason to support Romney. Some of them do, some of them don't. I try to structure our conversations around growth strategy and technical analysis as opposed to politics.

Good luck with your franchises. I wish you all the best.

Now the real question is. Do you have any idea what you just said? That was very incoherent. Try that again.
 5 years ago '10        #96
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
And to that bomb threat kid...

I already contacted the right people...
 5 years ago '10        #97
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #98
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Withit said:
And to that bomb threat kid...

I already contacted the right people...
 08-12-2012, 03:33 PM         #99
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biden is going to eat Paul Ryan's lunch several times over.
 5 years ago '08        #100
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,085 | Props total: 12304 12304
 Withit said:
Now the real question is. Do you have any idea what you just said? That was very incoherent. Try that again.
I'm bored, so I'll engage. I am very well aware of what I said, and I stand by my comments. Nothing Romney has done in the past, or is planning to do if elected will help business owners such as yourself (to the best of my knowledge). You don't make enough for his policies to benefit you in a significant manner. He is more for the investment in business than he is for people building a business from the ground up.

The health care law is here to stay, so the fact that they are using the repeal of that law as their platform is a complete FARCE.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy