Aug 11 - Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP running mate

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Withit said:
I have a masters...so I'm confused why you keep telling people that have a community college education...
What do you have a Masters in?
 5 years ago '10        #62
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Business...
 5 years ago '10        #63
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
I own a chain of delis in Grand Rapids, MI
 5 years ago '10        #64
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Withit said:
I have a masters...so I'm confused why you keep telling people that have a community college education...
We don't care about your Masters in something that means nothing my friend.

Your education topped out at the Community College level.
 5 years ago '05        #65
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 342 342
It would be a good pick if Paul Ryan wasn't miles ahead of Romney politically and a much more serious legislative mind with easily discerned beliefs and goals for the country moving forward. I still can honestly say if you look at Mitt Romney's track record in governing since 1994 you'd be hard pressed to find an issue where he hasn't taken both sides of the issue. Mitt is similar to John Kerry in his publi awkwardness an inability to speak directly to normal everyday people vs. a current president who's great on the stump as well as in major adresses and informal settings.

Barack Obama is not a good legislator at all. He has profound political ideas but his execution has been painful to watch and his messaging has been awful at times. Example, the guy absolutely fumbled the ball on healthcare lost a year and a half of productivity that could have been used on the economy and then proceeded to take the largest off year election loss in history.

Now with that said though, I still will be voting for Obama over Romney. This guy just hasn't shown me any quality that makes him believable as a conservative or any ability to get the two parties to meet in the middle on any issue. Obama and Boehner were extremely close to starting a Bill Clinton/Newt relationship but Eric Cantor castrated Boehner politically during the debt debate and left the Speaker with no choice but to oppose Obama on any effort to include tax increases as part of a beginning trek to rectify our govts spending/income imbalance. The crazy thing is McConnell prob would have allowed the votes to pass a debt deal if it could have gotten through the house.

I'm getting off subject. My political prediction is Obama wins but with a smaller margin. Mitt just wont be able to win Penn. and I see Ohio going back to Obama mainly due to the auto bailout and an overreach of Paul Ryan's bold budget. I also don't see how Obama loses these debates. There are way too many issues Romney has been unwilling to take a definitive stand(or easy questions he's fumbled) and in debates that's a kiss of death i.e. Al Gore, John Kerry, Bob Dole, Richard Nixon, and Jimmy Carter.
 08-12-2012, 12:11 AM         #66
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the invading iran ticket is Obama's next plan to save him re election.
 08-12-2012, 01:12 AM         #67
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
I own a chain of delis in Grand Rapids, MI
Can't fathom giving your employees Heathcare huh?

Die scumbag.
 5 years ago '10        #68
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,646 | Props total: 1914 1914
Never got why people say that Obama ran this country into the ground.

Bush fu*ked our sh*t up and people wanna blame Obama acting like he was the one who put us in a recession back in '07
 5 years ago '11        #69
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
this n*gga fu*ked up big time for not pickin rob portman from OH, if he gets OH then Obama would have something to worry oh well my mans obama bouta get that second term aint nobody votin for money mitt aka Reagan 2.0
 5 years ago '05        #70
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 342 342
 SiekaSiklo said:
this n*gga fu*ked up big time for not pickin rob portman from OH, if he gets OH then Obama would have something to worry oh well my mans obama bouta get that second term aint nobody votin for money mitt aka Reagan 2.0
Be careful comparing Romney to Reagan most Americans won't realize that's an insult.
 5 years ago '06        #71
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Obama
 5 years ago '12        #72
Middy 
space
space
space
$238 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

thanks rommey
 5 years ago '10        #73
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Can't fathom giving your employees Heathcare huh?

Die scumbag.
Nope. They are all college kids with health insurance already. People making sandwiches for 8 bucks an hour do not deserve healthcare. They are all smart kids and will go out into the world and make enough to afford healthcare.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
You guys are just a bunch of dumbasses who live on MLK and want everybodys money. GO fu*kING MAKE YOUR OWN! I can't afford to buy you and your mom lunchables and Mt. Dew...
 08-12-2012, 05:03 AM         #75
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Nope. They are all college kids with health insurance already. People making sandwiches for 8 bucks an hour do not deserve healthcare. They are all smart kids and will go out into the world and make enough to afford healthcare.
I'll slap the SHlT out yo bi*ch ho a.ss in front of all your employees and family. On your birthday.

fu*k whigga.
 5 years ago '10        #76
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 endless lies said:
I'll slap the SHlT out yo bi*ch ho a.ss in front of all your employees and family. On your birthday.

fu*k n*gga.
What different does it make to your poor a.ss?
 08-12-2012, 05:06 AM         #77
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's not for me, actually. it's for the site.

Last edited by endless lies; 08-12-2012 at 06:21 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #78
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
 endless lies said:
*difference.

And none, it's simply an observation.

Oh, and I have more money than you. Waaaay more.

p.s. I'm calling in bomb threats to yo gay a.ss delis. when you go in the next day boom.
I actually copied that and you will be receiving a call from authorites...and I am not messing around...
 5 years ago '10        #79
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
And if a mod is reading this it is in your best interest to ban this guy as it could fall back on you. I take this seriously...
 08-12-2012, 06:18 AM         #80
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
And if a mod is reading this it is in your best interest to ban this guy as it could fall back on you. I take this seriously...
You're a pus*y, bragging about your suburban lifestyle and reporting statements online, it's the little queers like you who like kreayshawn and think you are about that life that is destroying bx, gtfo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy