Aug 11 - Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP running mate

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2012, 12:09 PM         #21
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm in south west Florida. It's more mixed here, it actually may be more republican because the elder population percentage wise out numbers the younger population more than the east coast of south Florida. I know this because I used to be a blind liberal when I was younger because I tuned out any counter argument the older Republican folks had because all I could think was, "them versus me" and didn't think for myself, and it seemed that all the "cool" people were Democrats so I just emulated their beliefs (which most young Democrats do even if they don't want to admit it, or are even aware.) I was always a tad more mature than my age, and very aware of things, so I picked up on my influence by peers sooner rather than later. Now, I'm a libertarian (26 years old), and became aware that both extreme right and left sides (which is all there seems to be these days) spew propaganda and push agendas that are ruining the country from the inside.

I'm fiscally conservative, but liberal in some social issues like drug legalization, and abortion. But that's about it. Basically, I believe in small, stream lined, efficient government, in which the people are responsible for themselves, and if they error, they face the responsibility themselves. Accountability. Absolute freedom of speech. Even if it's hateful, wrong, right, polite, whatever, this again goes back to the responsibility thing, if you say something wrong or offensive, then you're liable to catch repercussions from the person you offended but NOT from the law or government (which happens these days.) In short that means if you get bullied verbally, that's on you to hit back, shrug it off, or whatever, no suing, no arrests and filling up a jail with more bodies so we all have to pay taxes to house and feed them. As a country we've become way too soft with that. Physical? That's different. But if you're mind is weak and words hurt you, that's on you. Either you shrug it off and chalk that person up as an ignorant as*hole, or you dole it back out and let them know you think their an ignorant as*hole. This is how Politically Correct talk has crippled our social relations and opened a whole new lane of subliminal racism/subliminal defamation, etc.

I just feel like government has taken over our lives. It's all around us, we're like babies sucking off Uncle Sam's teet. It's sad, it makes us pathetic, and dependent. We're slaves now. That's not how it was supposed to be. We were supposed to be making them do what we want. It's been completely flipped, and both Democrats and Republicans are responsible for it. Yet it's ironic that they each think the other side is the one that caused it, not realizing they both did.
 08-11-2012, 12:35 PM         #22
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'm in south west Florida. It's more mixed here, it actually may be more republican because the elder population percentage wise out numbers the younger population more than the east coast of south Florida. I know this because I used to be a blind liberal when I was younger because I tuned out any counter argument the older Republican folks had because all I could think was, "them versus me" and didn't think for myself, and it seemed that all the "cool" people were Democrats so I just emulated their beliefs (which most young Democrats do even if they don't want to admit it, or are even aware.) I was always a tad more mature than my age, and very aware of things, so I picked up on my influence by peers sooner rather than later. Now, I'm a libertarian (26 years old), and became aware that both extreme right and left sides (which is all there seems to be these days) spew propaganda and push agendas that are ruining the country from the inside.

I'm fiscally conservative, but liberal in some social issues like drug legalization, and abortion. But that's about it. Basically, I believe in small, stream lined, efficient government, in which the people are responsible for themselves, and if they error, they face the responsibility themselves. Accountability. Absolute freedom of speech. Even if it's hateful, wrong, right, polite, whatever, this again goes back to the responsibility thing, if you say something wrong or offensive, then you're liable to catch repercussions from the person you offended but NOT from the law or government (which happens these days.) In short that means if you get bullied verbally, that's on you to hit back, shrug it off, or whatever, no suing, no arrests and filling up a jail with more bodies so we all have to pay taxes to house and feed them. As a country we've become way too soft with that. Physical? That's different. But if you're mind is weak and words hurt you, that's on you. Either you shrug it off and chalk that person up as an ignorant as*hole, or you dole it back out and let them know you think their an ignorant as*hole. This is how Politically Correct talk has crippled our social relations and opened a whole new lane of subliminal racism/subliminal defamation, etc.

I just feel like government has taken over our lives. It's all around us, we're like babies sucking off Uncle Sam's teet. It's sad, it makes us pathetic, and dependent. We're slaves now. That's not how it was supposed to be. We were supposed to be making them do what we want. It's been completely flipped, and both Democrats and Republicans are responsible for it. Yet it's ironic that they each think the other side is the one that caused it, not realizing they both did.
Cool Story Bro...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #23
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9860 9860
 Staszy said:
Haha you BX people are ignorant if you really think Obama is going to be re-elected.
This n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #24
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Illstreet said:
Cool Story Bro...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #25
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Show them tax returns Romney
 08-11-2012, 01:08 PM         #26
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
War with Iran is going to save Obama for reelection... That's the only card he has left on the table.
 5 years ago '09        #27
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 66870 66870
the american people continue to lose no matter if obama or romney is installed as our dictator
 08-11-2012, 02:18 PM         #28
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The "every now and then, I make a mistake" soundbyte.

5 years ago '10        #29
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

The handsome rich white guy ticket

White America is amped right now
 5 years ago '12        #30
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,443 | Props total: 953 953
fu*k Paul Ryan and his backwards a.ss, I bet he would vote yes on bringing slavery back, if it was on the ballot.
 5 years ago '10        #31
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Staszy said:
Haha you BX people are ignorant if you really think Obama is going to be re-elected.
It's already locked up.

Embrace it, just like last time. Nobody cares what your opinion is, or every old white cracker in the world who will vote against him.

Obama won. LOVE it.
 5 years ago '12        #32
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Less government would be ideal but let's be real

People would storm the streets in panic if they found out their benefits were cut off.

Hate groups down south would see enlistment numbers raise, if theyre "able to say whatever they want" without any repercussion, and this time you best believe us black folk won't be marching for equality, it will be an all out civil war.

I don't think you really want what your asking for my guy

Last edited by Prostyle; 08-11-2012 at 05:41 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #33
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 endless lies said:
Quoting an epic post for future reference....
 5 years ago '12        #34
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15674 15674
 Staszy said:
I'm a.ssuming you're from Detroit by your sig. Tough economic times. Have you read Paul Ryan's budget plan? Well if you haven't google it. Then come back and tell me you're gonna vote for a Romney/Ryan ticket.
 08-11-2012, 06:34 PM         #35
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
^^^yeah I don't understand this move at all. The Ryan Budget is a bit extreme IMO

I was on the fence about this election but not anymore......I'm definitely voting for Obama
what is that a pic of in your avy?
 5 years ago '06        #36
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 McBreezy said:
Hell of a post, all the way around.

Would have loved to see Ron Paul go head to head with Obama for real. I probably would volunteer on Paul's campaign were that the case. Obama reelection campaign is gonna play hard on Ryan's idea to dismantle Medicare.

I live in FL - and I'll bet my life that we will be seeing ads telling old people that romney/ryan wants to cut their Medicare. TBH I don't think it will get through to these people. Some of these old country people still believe Obama is a radical muslim terrorist. They would literally vote for any republican instead of Obama. Some of the sh*t I hear from these ppl is so out of this world. The nasty polarization of political opinion in the last 5ish years is a shame. That's how it is here in north FL anyway, but we're a huge state and often the deciding factor in an election. South FL leans left and has all the population. No way Romney takes dade/broward without rubio as vp. If FL decides it, this pick is a fu*k-up. I will be very interested to see how each part of FL goes in the presidential election.

yea I live in florida two its funny all of florida is red expect broward, palm beach and dad county which is blue but and has the majority..but its all about voter turnout...
 5 years ago '07        #37
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 daviddunn said:
well...it got a lot more likely today
the Elephants LOST the union vote, and if I believe in Unions or having any power as an employee, I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR THESE TWO CORPORATE GOONS.

BUT if your a business owner you would jump for fu*king joy if these two got elected.
 08-11-2012, 08:14 PM         #38
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prostyle said:

Less government would be ideal but let's be real

People would storm the streets in panic if they found out their benefits were cut off.

Hate groups down south would see enlistment numbers raise, if theyre "able to say whatever they want" without any repercussion, and this time you best believe us black folk won't be marching for equality, it will be an all out civil war.

I don't think you really want what your asking for my guy
Honestly, this country needs another revolution if it's not going to crumble from within slowly and painfully on it's own like Rome. So I say, let it shake out. Survival of the fittest, as nature intended.

5 years ago '05        #39
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 killya said:
War with Iran is going to save Obama for reelection... That's the only card he has left on the table.
He just played his card. The DoJ isn't pursuing fraud charges against Goldman Sacs. But the 1%ers have their dream ticket...and unlimited spending in elections. This is probably our next VP.
 5 years ago '12        #40
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Honestly, this country needs another revolution if it's not going to crumble from within slowly and painfully on it's own like Rome. So I say, let it shake out. Survival of the fittest, as nature intended.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago