NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
 mistatnn said:
Yall n*ggas thinking just cause they have Dwight, they about to go on a 3peat?!?! Personally, I think Bynum is a better all around center. Dwight might be better on defense, but really, when the game comes down to the 4th quarter, you cant rely on giving the ball to Dwight. He cant hit ft's. His post game isnt the best in the world and he doesnt have the size to really beast down in the paint.
lmao.. insert shaq for dwight and um.. i see 3 rings at least.. n*ggas forget shaq wasn't great on ft's, his post game wasn't great, 2/3 aint't bad.. i say again they get 3 rings outta this one..
fu*k

damn i wish i was a laker
 5 years ago '04        #42
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11372 11372
What's going to happen when Dwight fu*ks his back up again? He will get hurt again, believe that. And y'all reading into sh*t that Kobe says about Durant and LeBron being mad like some groupies talking about how butthurt they are that Dwight is going to be a Laker. You people truly would insert Kobe's p*nis into your mouth and swallow, you make that obvious by how you worship him like he's God. MJ was and will always be the superior talent and basketball player, get over it you fu*king queers.
 5 years ago '04        #43
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Effit said:
This is exactly the type of sh*t I'm talking about.... wtf
There's a lot of kids on here man. You can explain Jordan's greatest only so much to someone who never saw it for themselves. Some people just have no regard for the history of the game.
 5 years ago '12        #44
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 1000bluntz said:
What's going to happen when Dwight fu*ks his back up again? He will get hurt again, believe that. And y'all reading into sh*t that Kobe says about Durant and LeBron being mad like some groupies talking about how butthurt they are that Dwight is going to be a Laker. You people truly would insert Kobe's p*nis into your mouth and swallow, you make that obvious by how you worship him like he's God. MJ was and will always be the superior talent and basketball player, get over it you fu*king queers.
i get what your saying but did you have to say it in such a homo a.ss way
 5 years ago '11        #45
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
 1000bluntz said:

Yeah, MJ is the Goat.

[pic - click to view]

U Mad about Dwight?
 5 years ago '06        #46
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 The N said:
Kobe is done in 3 years

he now has 3 chances to pass MJ
Your math is off....if he gets one this year they will be tied, thus leaving 2 chances
 5 years ago '11        #47
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5232 5232
Really dont believe bron and durant are mad lol

Prolly ticked at being asked questions about the lakers but not mad at the trade
 08-11-2012, 06:48 PM         #48
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On competing with Durant and Oklahoma City

"We joked around a little bit about it during the summer. The consensus was that there is no way we can get Dwight and still keep Pau, and they all love Pau for us. It was like, 'No way you're going to let Pau go, so therefore you can't get Dwight.' I was like, 'Well, I think we can make that happen.' "
 5 years ago '06        #49
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
they out in 1st round
 5 years ago '12        #50
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Bkjj11 said:
kyrie not playin in LA
keep thinking that. 2015 FA with cap space?

Cipherr said:
That quote dont sound mad at all. I dunno, this sound like LA fans trying to act like OKC and the Heat are shook. n*ggas is feeling themselves already.

Yall better shift down a gear with this sh*t unless you wanna get sh*t on every game you lose bruh. Stop acting like yall gonna walk over the league, sh*t aint happening.
The lakers ere gonna get sh*tted on with every game they lost even without this trade. sh*t already happens so the hate isn't new to us

MichaelKnight said:
and thats why hes perfect for this team with steve nash.. PnR w/ Dwight will get him so many easy looks and make seem like a beast offensively.. look what nash did with Amare and fu*k even Gortat last year... long nose n*gga avg like 15 w/ nash... offense is what dwight lacks n nash can get dwight lookin like amare back in phx offensivly (well maybe not, but close)

and again why dwight was perfect... prolly the best help side defender in the L n w/ nash bein a liability, dwght'll be there to clean his mess up just about 90% of the time, as to if we had bynum he's nowhere near as close to howard on his defensive help

the pieces of this team fit perfect as to if we had ramon sessions or dfish at point w/ howard cuz then we really would need to feed howard on the low block a lot, and thats why i said i wanted to keep bynum last year, u can feed him and he'll go to work

but now that we got nash.. yes, offensivley bynum would be better for the pnr but defensivley itd hurt us... n nash can maximize diwght offensivley

1000bluntz said:
Umad.org logout bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

YOUNG!!
 5 years ago '10        #51
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,433 | Props total: 6603 6603
Umm I'm sure the lakers and all other teams were mad that lebron finally had a supporting cast, unlike mo Williams, verijiua (however u spell it), a busted shaq, and a bunch of none threat players
 5 years ago '05        #52
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 TRILL SH1T said:
I never cried when Jordan retired... Probably will when Kobe does *Drake voice
me too
 5 years ago '12        #53
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 DontHateDaGreat said:
keep thinking that. 2015 FA with cap space?

The lakers ere gonna get sh*tted on with every game they lost even without this trade. sh*t already happens so the hate isn't new to us

Umad.org logout bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

YOUNG!!
already trying to implement umad.org?

motherfu*kin YOUNG
 08-11-2012, 09:02 PM         #54
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would he retire in the nba and then go play in Italy? doesn't that defeat the purpose of retiring from basketball?
 5 years ago '04        #55
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,906 | Props total: 17472 17472
 Chad09 said:
Dwight is a Top 5 player, Bynum ain't. Nash is the best shooter in the game, we didn't get him for his def.

We don't need Dwight to close out games. You act like Kobe is done.

So who you gonna leave open? Kobe? Nash? Pau? Dwight? Who you gonna Double, and leave open? Dwight 1on1 with anyone down low it's over. Artest is gonna be better this year too.

Good luck guarding this team.

Dwight is gonna be a fu*king monster this year. So much disrespect...for him, and Kobe.

This is a fu*king Dream Team.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #56
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,906 | Props total: 17472 17472
fu*ka Jordan...and i aint no Kid hated him since he fu*ked up Magics 3 peat back in the day
 5 years ago '12        #57
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 RaptorsLost said:
already trying to implement umad.org?

motherfu*kin YOUNG
it was umad.net but org sounded more official. I told people in that thread it was next up
 5 years ago '06        #58
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
Howard is more suitable for the pick n roll with Bynum so obviously they're in a position to win it all with the pieces they have. I never doubt Pau idc he can snap at any moment on any given night
 5 years ago '08        #59
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 1000bluntz said:
i knew this cracka had to be from florida sounding like a lil hoe, n*gga would get stomped out here in cali sounding like a salty a.ss hater..keep doin your job lil bi*ch you do it well you know that title coming back home one way or the other period
 5 years ago '08        #60
561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291
HeatNation

fu*k the Lakers
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy