The Walking Dead Episode 3:Long Road Ahead[Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 84
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-31-2012, 06:19 PM         #141
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
SMFH..I can't even play episode 3. Every time I go to play it, it starts me all the way over
 08-31-2012, 07:42 PM         #142
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I pray that c*nt Lilly shows up later and gives me an option to put a bullet in her head.

I can't believe that option wasn't available at the time because i would of murdered that wh0ore. Also am i the only one who has this feeling that Kenny is going down the path of Shane? The way he acted on the Train.. I got a bad feeling about my boy Ken.
 08-31-2012, 07:47 PM         #143
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told lilly ill go with her by stealing the rv and bouncing..

she said "okay great, go grab clementine, so we can go"

i said "okay"...went out there to find clem, this bi*ch STILL left me
 08-31-2012, 07:49 PM         #144
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
I pray that c*nt Lilly shows up later and gives me an option to put a bullet in her head.

I can't believe that option wasn't available at the time because i would of murdered that wh0ore. Also am i the only one who has this feeling that Kenny is going down the path of Shane? The way he acted on the Train.. I got a bad feeling about my boy Ken.
same thing i was thinking


and then i thought "damn lee just taught clem how to bust her guns too...she'll be the one to k!ll kenny for me, the way carl k!lled shane on the tv show"


and lilly down the path of the governor.


Last edited by cheguevara; 08-31-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 08-31-2012, 08:32 PM         #145
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
same thing i was thinking


and then i thought "damn lee just taught clem how to bust her guns too...she'll be the one to k!ll kenny for me, the way carl k!lled shane on the tv show"


and lilly down the path of the governor.
God i hope we get to put a fu*king bullet in lillys head.
 6 years ago '04        #146
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 cheguevara said:
does anybody know if its possible to save carly?

and has anybody here picked the option to LEAVE with Lilly when she asks you to leave with her in the RV? if so, what happens???

i tried to save the black chick over the guy omid, because im all about getting lee some pus*y ...she was pissed at me making that decision

[spoiler - click to view]

 09-01-2012, 12:59 PM         #147
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
SMFH..I can't even play episode 3. Every time I go to play it, it starts me all the way over
you on PC??

If you "rented" it you have to copy the install files into the original Walking dead folder.


I dont know how i feel about this episode though. EP 4 better pick it up.


Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 09-01-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #148
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,508 | Props total: 12932 12932
Man spoil tag it or w/e but how do I get the train moving? You have that crow thing that's stuck that I can't manage to figure out and that torn out instruction page.
 6 years ago '04        #149
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Illuminati said:
Man spoil tag it or w/e but how do I get the train moving? You have that crow thing that's stuck that I can't manage to figure out and that torn out instruction page.
Go to the RV and get the pen. Remember Clementine drawing the leaves on her paper? You basically gotta do that for the instructions.
 6 years ago '08        #150
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,508 | Props total: 12932 12932
Thanks. Just finished it and I'd have to say it was the best episode yet.
 6 years ago '04        #151
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,773 | Props total: 3066 3066
Lilly
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #152
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,299 | Props total: 24469 24469
Been avoiding this thread like the plague til I finally played it.. Another great episode, but I don't think it topped episode 2 for me. That one's still my favorite so far.
 6 years ago '05        #153
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,164 | Props total: 21469 21469
 DarkSidesHero said:
you on PC??

If you "rented" it you have to copy the install files into the original Walking dead folder.


I dont know how i feel about this episode though. EP 4 better pick it up.
Nah I'm on 360..waiting on a reply from TT support
 6 years ago '08        #154
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,561 | Props total: 27773 27773
didn't like how they bodied carly/doug out the blue and you couldn't pull your gun out and pop that c*nt Lily her in the face. I wanna k!ll that Christine(?) broad too. Think she can raise my kid better than I can.


Last edited by Arson; 09-02-2012 at 06:31 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #155
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 IronMaiden said:
I pray that c*nt Lilly shows up later and gives me an option to put a bullet in her head.

I can't believe that option wasn't available at the time because i would of murdered that wh0ore. Also am i the only one who has this feeling that Kenny is going down the path of Shane? The way he acted on the Train.. I got a bad feeling about my boy Ken.
Lilly in the comic books joins up with the governor
You cannot save Carley/DOug no matter what you pick
 6 years ago '04        #156
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
I shouldn't have came in here until I was finished with the episode.
 6 years ago '08        #157
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6874 6874
it's out!!!! wtf!!!!?

X'ing out this sh*t right now, don't want no spoilers.
 6 years ago '04        #158
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
did anybody else notice that when you find the
[spoiler - click to view]

you don't actually carry it back with you but when you need it you magically pull it out
 6 years ago '05        #159
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,299 | Props total: 24469 24469
 whiskey787 said:
did anybody else notice that when you find the
[spoiler - click to view]

you don't actually carry it back with you but when you need it you magically pull it out
fu*king yeah I did.. I was pissed when I couldn't carry more than one of those 3 tools, but yet this mother fu*ker can put a
[spoiler - click to view]

in his pocket.
 6 years ago '12        #160
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,271 | Props total: 3318 3318
 whiskey787 said:
did anybody else notice that when you find the
[spoiler - click to view]

you don't actually carry it back with you but when you need it you magically pull it out
 Krazie said:
fu*king yeah I did.. I was pissed when I couldn't carry more than one of those 3 tools, but yet this mother fu*ker can put a
[spoiler - click to view]

in his pocket.

[spoiler - click to view]

. I was like, no he didn't. He did not just stick that in his pocket and then sit on it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Thanos Or Darkseid
143 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy