The Walking Dead Episode 3:Long Road Ahead[Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18409 18409
No news on the official release date but here's an excerpt from an article about epi 3

“In terms of absolute heartbreak in the episodes we’ve seen so far, [Episode 3: Long Road Ahead] takes the crown. You’re really going to have your morals tested right from the opening scenes of the episode, and since the bulk of people who play the game seem to make decisions based on what they would actually do in the situations presented to them, this episode is going to hold up a very dark mirror for a lot of people.”

wonder what that means. I could see a situation where you have to chose between saving Duck or Kat

Last edited by Danger Zone; 08-15-2012 at 07:10 PM..
 08-15-2012, 07:16 PM         #22
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Cant wait, Walking Dead episode 2 and DayZ with friends has been the most fun ive had in videogames in awhile. Funny the both zombie games to, one more about story and the other more about Pvp and working as a team.

Episode 1 I was not stoked on really but damn episode 2 blew me away! Hope the next episode is as good!
Day Z is the greatest mod of all time.

Even in its horribly glitchy/buggy highly unfinished alpha state it is still the most fun i have had with a video game in A LONG time. Playing with friends and settings traps in towns to k!ll people and take their sh*t is fu*king AMAZING. The finished Day Z game is going to down in video game history mark my words.

There is so much sh*t to do. Me and 2 buddies set up traps and trick people all the time and its so fu*king satisfying to con people into believing you will help them then putting a bullet in the back of their head and setting up highly complex traps and manipulating people into them is just

There is talk there might be a Day Z console version one day and i hope it does because EVERYONE needs to experience this game, this game is the prime example of why i love gaming.
 5 years ago '10        #23
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Hu$tLa said:
No news on the official release date but here's an excerpt from an article about epi 3

“In terms of absolute heartbreak in the episodes we’ve seen so far, [Episode 3: Long Road Ahead] takes the crown. You’re really going to have your morals tested right from the opening scenes of the episode, and since the bulk of people who play the game seem to make decisions based on what they would actually do in the situations presented to them, this episode is going to hold up a very dark mirror for a lot of people.”

wonder what that means. I could see a situation where you have to chose between saving Duck or Kat
cant wait!
 5 years ago '09        #24
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Just played both on the ps3 and I can't fu*king wait for it .
 5 years ago '04        #25
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389

[spoiler - click to view]

If we had to choose between Duck or Kat, I'd hope they have the ... option instead to show Kenny whats up
 5 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 Explicit said:

If we had to choose between Duck or Kat, I'd hope they have the ... option instead to show Kenny whats up
 5 years ago '10        #27
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
i say its between kenny and his wife
 08-16-2012, 08:48 AM         #28
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kenny or Lilly will definitely leave your group. Gonna let Kenny go ASAP. Somethin tells me you choose between his kid or wife.

You choose the wife, he hates you for not saving his child, too. You save his child, he hates you for not saving his wife, too.

Can't win.

[pic - click to view]

08-16-2012, 05:04 PM         #29
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
Day Z is the greatest mod of all time.

Even in its horribly glitchy/buggy highly unfinished alpha state it is still the most fun i have had with a video game in A LONG time. Playing with friends and settings traps in towns to k!ll people and take their sh*t is fu*king AMAZING. The finished Day Z game is going to down in video game history mark my words.

There is so much sh*t to do. Me and 2 buddies set up traps and trick people all the time and its so fu*king satisfying to con people into believing you will help them then putting a bullet in the back of their head and setting up highly complex traps and manipulating people into them is just

There is talk there might be a Day Z console version one day and i hope it does because EVERYONE needs to experience this game, this game is the prime example of why i love gaming.
no
 5 years ago '05        #30
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Explicit said:

haha for real, I went to do episode 1 and 2 again after beating them the first time just so I could be an as*hole to Kenny at all times
 5 years ago '05        #31
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 One Gud Cide said:
no
The game is amazing, best mod since Counterstrike imo

If you aint played it then STFU
 5 years ago '05        #32
space
space
My bet is its coming out for XBL on the 27th or at least the week of. They dropped the first on xbox exactly two months apart so I'm thinking we'll see it next week. If so I guess that's when we can expect the time tables for the last two
 08-20-2012, 06:43 PM         #33
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga taking my threads, i make the walking dead game threads in here n*gga

but yo the developers are the worse i swear to god..never seen anything like it, where they just seem to CONSTANTLY run into issues that prevents it from being released in a timely fashion. fu*king idiots, i might give up on the game if its not out by the end of this week.
 08-20-2012, 06:49 PM         #34
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
i say its between kenny and his wife
at this point, there is nothing heartbreaking about kenny or his wife getting ate by zombies...no one likes kenny, and his wife is expendable..so is duck. the whole fam is wack...

i think this ep will provide the opportunity for us to get closer with lilly since her dad is out the way, to bond with her and build a friendship/love type of situation. to the point we would want to keep her around till the end.

and then its all gonna fall apart because the game is going to make us choose to save Clem or Lilly.

and im sure most of us would choose clem
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 cheguevara said:
n*gga taking my threads, i make the walking dead game threads in here n*gga

but yo the developers are the worse i swear to god..never seen anything like it, where they just seem to CONSTANTLY run into issues that prevents it from being released in a timely fashion. fu*king idiots, i might give up on the game if its not out by the end of this week.
fu*k yo threads n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #36
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 esneffoelgnairt said:
Ill check back in 3 months when I can get them for free
Fixed.
 08-20-2012, 09:39 PM         #37
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You and Clem alone
 5 years ago '05        #38
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,875 | Props total: 20892 20892
 Jesszman said:
Fixed.
They've announced all the episodes will be free later for PS+?
 5 years ago '11        #39
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ Krayzie said:
They've announced all the episodes will be free later for PS+?
It was hinted at in the PS+ post, plus that's how Telltale works, they do the episodes and then they give it to PS+ for free.
 08-20-2012, 10:20 PM         #40
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
fu*k yo threads n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago