Jodie Meeks is coming to the Lakers!

most viewed right now
 116
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
168 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
223 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27654 27654
 matelyan said:
Considering the Lakers financial situation and lack of depth at the 2, I think this is a good deal. Goudelock or Meeks. Pick your poison
I'd take a pile of sh*t over Jodie Meeks

I hear what You're saying but honestly I'd rather you guys gotten a SF wing player who can play the 2 than get Jodie. He sucks.
 6 years ago '09        #42
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,775 | Props total: 7035 7035
 chrismb said:
you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas really gonna try to say jodie meeks aint a good pickup as a backup?
Yes, dude is an inconsistent shooter and has no value if he struggles shooting. On D he can't guard anybody to save his life. Can't pass, can't dribble. Dude had starter minutes on the sixers last year and didn't do anything.

dude is not a good pick up but hey
 6 years ago '11        #43
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 6774 6774
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'd take a pile of sh*t over Jodie Meeks

I hear what You're saying but honestly I'd rather you guys gotten a SF wing player who can play the 2 than get Jodie. He sucks.
We already got that in Ebanks
 6 years ago '07        #44
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,368 | Props total: 1457 1457
Its crazy that ppl make it seem like if its not a big well known name then that player is a bum.. No jodie isnt a superstar and no he's mot a big name player but he's a player that has the ability to knock down shots when called upon and thats wat we need, and thats sumthin that we lacked badly last season
 6 years ago '09        #45
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,775 | Props total: 7035 7035
You should have pick up T-Mac who can play 3 position and shot 45% from 3 last year
 6 years ago '05        #46
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'd take a pile of sh*t over Jodie Meeks

I hear what You're saying but honestly I'd rather you guys gotten a SF wing player who can play the 2 than get Jodie. He sucks.
i would eat sh*t before i want meeks back on my team
 6 years ago '05        #47
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 bx kid said:
Its crazy that ppl make it seem like if its not a big well known name then that player is a bum.. No jodie isnt a superstar and no he's mot a big name player but he's a player that has the ability to knock down shots when called upon and thats wat we need, and thats sumthin that we lacked badly last season
uh no...im making it seem like ive seen/heard every game he had in a sixers jersey
 6 years ago '11        #48
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 6774 6774
 Lupe Hunter said:
Yes, dude is an inconsistent shooter and has no value if he struggles shooting. On D he can't guard anybody to save his life. Can't pass, can't dribble. Dude had starter minutes on the sixers last year and didn't do anything.

dude is not a good pick up but hey
Everybody had starter mins in Philly last year. The leading score for the Sixers was Lou Will who never started. Meeks played 25 mins and gave you 9 points. That's all we need.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Dun Language 4065 heat pts4065
space
avatar space
space
$79,493 | Props total: 39991 39991
 knowughetto said:
Odom is on the Clippers not Lakers..
its a lakers thing. i wouldnt expect you to understand
 6 years ago '04        #50
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 2143 2143
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'd take a pile of sh*t over Jodie Meeks

I hear what You're saying but honestly I'd rather you guys gotten a SF wing player who can play the 2 than get Jodie. He sucks.
I was really hoping that the Odom kid stepped up and swooped in on whatever minutes were going to be allocated to the backup 2 guard. Goudelock got a chance and couldn't come through and outside of him & Odom, the Lakers were thin at that position. I would of preferred Barbosa. But we have to hope for the best and prepare for whatever might happen.

And at least Jason Kapono is no longer an option of the bench.
 6 years ago '09        #51
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,775 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Kadillac87 said:
Everybody had starter mins in Philly last year. The leading score for the Sixers was Lou Will who never started. Meeks played 25 mins and gave you 9 points. That's all we need.
That might look good on paper but when you watch the game and see Meek miss multiple uncontested 3s getting beat by PG/SG and have trouble dribbling the ball and missing layups you that's what you are getting.
Dude did not deserve to start over ET and let alone play last year the way he was playing
not hating so if the Lakers think its a good pickup
 6 years ago '06        #52
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
Lakers arent adding Tracy Mcgrady!?
Dumbass signing... SMFH
Jodie Meeks? 37% 3pt shooter? WOW
T-mac shot 45% last season although less shots due to PT, but u do not EVER wanna leave him open.
Plus he can fill that Lamar Odom EASILY.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27654 27654
 Kadillac87 said:
We already got that in Ebanks
Then there was no point in picking up Meeks. There's Barbosa & Mcgrady, why Meeks?
 6 years ago '05        #54
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 Lupe Hunter said:
That might look good on paper but when you watch the game and see Meek miss multiple uncontested 3s getting beat by PG/SG and have trouble dribbling the ball and missing layups you that's what you are getting.
Dude did not deserve to start over ET and let alone play last year the way he was playing
not hating so if the Lakers think its a good pickup
he will get the same exact shots in LA that he did in philly

and i will forever dislike him for starting over evan
 6 years ago '06        #55
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 44wade said:
but I dont see any big game talent on that bench, still looks weak to me.
Antawn Jamison avg 20 and 8 for his career
 6 years ago '06        #56
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 Dun Language said:
its a lakers thing. i wouldnt expect you to understand
 6 years ago '05        #57
Dun Language 4065 heat pts4065
space
avatar space
space
$79,493 | Props total: 39991 39991
lakers have too many players. someone is going to get cut


ebanks or morris. hopefully ebanks since we got earl clark
 6 years ago '06        #58
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 GucciBoy347 said:
MITCH IS THE GOAT GM

Now let's pick up Iverson and McGrady too
Get my n*gga Starburry

 6 years ago '06        #59
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 Dun Language said:
lakers have too many players. someone is going to get cut


ebanks or morris. hopefully ebanks since we got earl clark
n*gga hopefully Duhon
 6 years ago '05        #60
Dun Language 4065 heat pts4065
space
avatar space
space
$79,493 | Props total: 39991 39991
rather have duhon than blake on some real sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
335 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy