most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are your picks?
Ben Henderson 24 85.71%
Frankie Edgar 4 14.29%
Donald Cerrone 16 57.14%
Melvin Guillard 11 39.29%
Jake Shields 17 60.71%
Ed Herman 8 28.57%
Yushin Okami 24 85.71%
Buddy Roberts 0 0%
Justin Lawrence 10 35.71%
Max Holloway 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #561
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 haterade2885 said:
so wait what did henderson do again to win the f!ght? and youre saying close f!ghts like this are given to the champ? even he was so shook in the 5th because he knew he had to do something big to win. how do you have it 49-46 then 48-47? youre buggin out... frankie rocked henderson, henderson never did anything to prove that he was controlling the f!ght, it never happened. so enjoy your sherdog stats to make you feel better, henderson is the biggest pus*y champion ive ever seen and diaz is gonna fu*k him up. even diaz said frankie won, and im sure hes gonna antagonize benson "cant do anything with my hands" henderson about it. henderson can thank god all he wants, but god wont be in the ring when diaz picks him apart with jabs, i even see henderson getting knocked out with a JAB in the first or second round, not even a hook.
how is Henderson a pus*y? he's said he wants to f!ght everyone...

Diaz actually likes Edgar because of their BJJ ties; he has said this before...
 08-12-2012, 06:43 PM         #562
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
so wait what did henderson do again to win the f!ght? and youre saying close f!ghts like this are given to the champ? even he was so shook in the 5th because he knew he had to do something big to win. how do you have it 49-46 then 48-47? youre buggin out... frankie rocked henderson, henderson never did anything to prove that he was controlling the f!ght, it never happened. so enjoy your sherdog stats to make you feel better, henderson is the biggest pus*y champion ive ever seen and diaz is gonna fu*k him up. even diaz said frankie won, and im sure hes gonna antagonize benson "cant do anything with my hands" henderson about it. henderson can thank god all he wants, but god wont be in the ring when diaz picks him apart with jabs, i even see henderson getting knocked out with a JAB in the first or second round, not even a hook.
Henderson has controlled much of the pacing/octagon control. He landed numerous head kicks, low kicks, and a few body kicks. In the fourth rd, he landed a series of straights and attempted a guillotine in the first.

I don't see how these alleged comments by Diaz are relevant to the ruling; or Henderson's religious beliefs for that matter. Did you wager, how is Henderson a pus*y?
 5 years ago '11        #563
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$333 | Props total: 247 247
at the end of the day it was frankie's belt to win, not to lose, if he wanted it so bad he should of went after it more
 08-12-2012, 11:18 PM         #564
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anahuac said:
I think Henderson beats Diaz too. Cerrone was knocking him down repeatedly with leg kicks in the 2nd round of their f!ght. Diaz doesn't use the movement Edgar does so it'll be easier for Henderson to land his power strikes on Diaz.
Henderson tends to f!ght emotionally in the midst of battle and I can see Nate engaging him into a war.

Let's not forget if they clinch, Diaz has shown improvements in his Judo throws and trips and definitely has the advantage when it comes to BJJ. If Henderson throws a wild kick like he tends to, Diaz can trip him and get the f!ght to where he would easily have the advantage.

Diaz definitely has the skill-set to give Henderson plenty of problems on the feet and definitely if the f!ght hits the ground. If Henderson gives Diaz his back like he did against Edgar last night, Diaz will submit him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy