UFC 150: Henderson vs Edgar 2 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are your picks?
Ben Henderson 24 85.71%
Frankie Edgar 4 14.29%
Donald Cerrone 16 57.14%
Melvin Guillard 11 39.29%
Jake Shields 17 60.71%
Ed Herman 8 28.57%
Yushin Okami 24 85.71%
Buddy Roberts 0 0%
Justin Lawrence 10 35.71%
Max Holloway 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #541
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 1334 1334
I had Frankie winning rounds 1, 4, and 5

was a good f!ght though...

can't wait for the Nate Diaz f!ght
 5 years ago '04        #542
Intellectual 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0

f!ghtmetric Results
 5 years ago '05        #543
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
I don't really care for either f!ghter in the main event but I had Edgar winning by one round personally.

Was a pretty good f!ght though, def not a blow out and was pretty even but id def have to give it to Edgar in a close one.
 5 years ago '05        #544
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
that's why f!ghters shouldn't let it go to the judges. but it favored henderson, frankie should of done more if he wanted his belt back.
 5 years ago '05        #545
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
1st f!ght was better....and the right decision was made

i had frankie winning this one though
 5 years ago '05        #546
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 Doomque said:
Wow. If they don't rematch this...i don't know what to say.
this was the rematch; you want these guys to f!ght each other 3 straight times?
 DontHateDaGreat said:
after the 1st round he caught most of his kicks knocked him on the ground went for chokes and wasn't the aggressor. Frankie got robbed again
catching the kick after it lands still scores the kick...it just gives Edgar a chance to initiate offense after he catches it...a caught kick still lands and does damage...
 revolution03 said:
Jimy Hettes
Frankie got robbed big time
Unlike · · Share · 12 minutes ago near Swoyersville ·

nuff said.
y did you choose Hettes? is he the only person tweeting about this? just kinda funny that ur using him in this situation...there has to be bigger name, more respected f!ghters out there with comments...
 5 years ago '05        #547
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
I had Henderson in the first one and I thought the rematch could've gone either way...

it would've been bullsh*t for Edgar to win a controversial decision and leave Ben in the dust after he agreed to a rematch for Edgar...

this needs to be the end of these rematches; give it your all the first time cuz you're going to the back of the line if you lose...
 5 years ago '06        #548
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2316 2316
Frankie has been robbed twice now against Bendo. Combat sports Judges are a joke
 08-12-2012, 03:02 AM         #549
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was there at the Pepsi Center live tonight (1st row off the floor, I was able to see it perfectly clear) and I thought Edgar won the f!ght 3-2.

Hispanics and Blacks must not like the UFC in Denver, I have never seen so many white people in one place in my lifetime.

If you go to a UFC PPV live, make sure to join the UFC f!ght Club. You have first access to all the tickets and I couldn't have been happier with the tickets I got and for the price I got them @.
 08-12-2012, 03:20 AM         #550
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
I was there at the Pepsi Center live tonight (1st row off the floor, I was able to see it perfectly clear) and I thought Edgar won the f!ght 3-2.

Hispanics and Blacks must not like the UFC in Denver, I have never seen so many white people in one place in my lifetime.

If you go to a UFC PPV live, make sure to join the UFC f!ght Club. You have first access to all the tickets and I couldn't have been happier with the tickets I got and for the price I got them @.
Props on the info. Did you get to meet anybody famous? Who all was in the audience?

My dad goes to Vegas all the time and gets offers from MGM to fly down and go to a few events. I need to go.
 08-12-2012, 03:43 AM         #551
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Props on the info. Did you get to meet anybody famous? Who all was in the audience?

My dad goes to Vegas all the time and gets offers from MGM to fly down and go to a few events. I need to go.
They only "famous" people they showed in the audience was Rashad Evans and Chris Weidman. UFC matchmaker Joe Silva walked past my seat like 50 times. The Pepsi Center didn't look entirely full.

The crowd was really only hype for Donald Cerrone and Ed Herman.

I went to Castillo-Corrales II in Vegas and that sh*t was hype as fu*k. I want to go to a UFC event in Vegas.
 5 years ago '10        #552
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1294 1294
 Gramz said:

Its Denver..... Its crackerville.
 5 years ago '10        #553
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
i fell asleep in the fourth lol i thought edgar was winning up till then.
 5 years ago '05        #554
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 modalee said:
Frankie has been robbed twice now against Bendo. Combat sports Judges are a joke
nobody gets robbed in close f!ghts like this...this rematch wasn't dominant on either end; close f!ghts typically leave one f!ghter salty...

3 judges and each has a different view of the f!ght...
 5 years ago '05        #555
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 MysticKJ said:
nobody gets robbed in close f!ghts like this...this rematch wasn't dominant on either end; close f!ghts typically leave one f!ghter salty...

3 judges and each has a different view of the f!ght...
people throw around "robbed" way too fu*king much. omigawa was robbed against darren elkins, fikuda was robbed against nick ring, phan and korean zombie were robbed against leonard garcia. close f!ghts are close f!ghts.
 08-12-2012, 12:14 PM         #556
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had Edgar winning both f!ghts

But you can't say hes robbed when its so close. I think it sucks he lost both f!ghts considering how close they were though.
 5 years ago '04        #557
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
1st round: 10-9 Henderson: Henderson edges this one out because he landed more effective strikes while moving forward
*side note: the take down/pulling guard at the end of the round doesn't score anything because only clean take downs score. While on the ground for that short time, it was Henderson who was the attacker, therefore Henderson would actually win the ground battle, but since it was so short, it holds very little weight into the rounds score*

2nd round 10-9 Frankie: Frankie was the one landing effective strikes moving forward and controlled the action

3rd round 10-9 Henderson: There was very little action in this round that would score, however Hendersons strikes were harder, did more damage, and therefore more effective. really tough round to score but you have to give the edge to Henderson.

4th round 10-9 Frankie: Striking was bascially dead even, therefore the takedown by Frankie and the control while he was standing and Henderson was down on his knees gives the round to Frankie.

5th round 10-9 Henderson: Very similar to the 3rd round where there wasn't alot of effective striking to score, however Henderson scored more of his strikes moving forward, therefore Henderson very closely edges out this round for his aggression.

Final score 48-47 Henderson, and 2 of the 3 judges got this one right.

------

Good breakdown from some guy on Sherdog, I agree with him 100%... Bendo won, it was close but he edged him out...
 08-12-2012, 12:48 PM         #558
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I definitely gave Rounds 2, 4, and 5 to Frankie Edgar.

I think Nate Diaz takes the title when him and Benson f!ght.
 5 years ago '07        #559
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 TitoDaMayne said:
that's why f!ghters shouldn't let it go to the judges. but it favored henderson, frankie should of done more if he wanted his belt back.
exactly .. /end all talk
 5 years ago '04        #560
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Russ369 said:
1st round: 10-9 Henderson: Henderson edges this one out because he landed more effective strikes while moving forward
*side note: the take down/pulling guard at the end of the round doesn't score anything because only clean take downs score. While on the ground for that short time, it was Henderson who was the attacker, therefore Henderson would actually win the ground battle, but since it was so short, it holds very little weight into the rounds score*

2nd round 10-9 Frankie: Frankie was the one landing effective strikes moving forward and controlled the action

3rd round 10-9 Henderson: There was very little action in this round that would score, however Hendersons strikes were harder, did more damage, and therefore more effective. really tough round to score but you have to give the edge to Henderson.

4th round 10-9 Frankie: Striking was bascially dead even, therefore the takedown by Frankie and the control while he was standing and Henderson was down on his knees gives the round to Frankie.

5th round 10-9 Henderson: Very similar to the 3rd round where there wasn't alot of effective striking to score, however Henderson scored more of his strikes moving forward, therefore Henderson very closely edges out this round for his aggression.

Final score 48-47 Henderson, and 2 of the 3 judges got this one right.

------

Good breakdown from some guy on Sherdog, I agree with him 100%... Bendo won, it was close but he edged him out...
nahhh dude not really. hows a guy who owned octogon control 3:10-10, oh yeah and also "According to f!ghtMetric figures, Edgar bested Henderson 70-65 in total strikes and 66-62 in terms of significant strikes. He also delivered four takedowns in the five-round affair and threatened Henderson more than once with the guillotine choke."

so wait what did henderson do again to win the f!ght? and youre saying close f!ghts like this are given to the champ? even he was so shook in the 5th because he knew he had to do something big to win. how do you have it 49-46 then 48-47? youre buggin out... frankie rocked henderson, henderson never did anything to prove that he was controlling the f!ght, it never happened. so enjoy your sherdog stats to make you feel better, henderson is the biggest pus*y champion ive ever seen and diaz is gonna fu*k him up. even diaz said frankie won, and im sure hes gonna antagonize benson "cant do anything with my hands" henderson about it. henderson can thank god all he wants, but god wont be in the ring when diaz picks him apart with jabs, i even see henderson getting knocked out with a JAB in the first or second round, not even a hook.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy