UFC 150: Henderson vs Edgar 2 Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 167
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
102 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who are your picks?
Ben Henderson 24 85.71%
Frankie Edgar 4 14.29%
Donald Cerrone 16 57.14%
Melvin Guillard 11 39.29%
Jake Shields 17 60.71%
Ed Herman 8 28.57%
Yushin Okami 24 85.71%
Buddy Roberts 0 0%
Justin Lawrence 10 35.71%
Max Holloway 11 39.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #501
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$4,757 | Props total: 2595 2595
 revolution03 said:
Leg kicks win matches now?

Most of his leg kicks didn't even hit Edgar he dodged them..

Benson had no ground and pound either and Edgar got him into a choke twice and got him knocked down more but whatever you obviously didn't watch the whole match
he got one knockdown that was barely the result of a hard punch and more the result of being off balanced... that punch did no damage... nieter did the chokes... ben got outta them easy and was never in any real danger...
 6 years ago '11        #502
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,480 | Props total: 23121 23121
 ii_show_off said:
i didnt see it and even if he did what did he do after that?? nothing... so whats so dominant about taking someone down and then letting them up..?? nothing... ben was more EFFECTIVE /thread
benson didnt land takedowns at all tho

he got outstruck 4 rounds straight
 08-11-2012, 10:50 PM         #503
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
I saw your other post and was thinking maybe this guy has something to say then I read this sh*t
ALDO barely made it passed MARK HOMINICK who got SLEPT in 7 SECONDS in his NEXT f!ght vs KOREAN ZOMBIE & EDGAR would DESTROY HOMINICK & EDGAR would easily BEAT ... ALDO maybe not FINISH but he would BEAT .. ALDO

ALDO is a BEAST but FRANKIE would BEAT him
 6 years ago '06        #504
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 11574 11574
so let me get this correct.

melvin BASICALLY got knocked out for free and a trip to denver?
 6 years ago '06        #505
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 Anahuac said:
Takedowns win matches now?

See, I can do it too.

And of course Benson had no ground and pound, he only attempted one takedown.

Rounds 3,4, and 5 can go either way. I get it, you're mad.
It's better than leg kicks might as well go f!ght in WWE...

and im mad? thats your only conclusion to this get out
 6 years ago '11        #506
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,480 | Props total: 23121 23121
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
ALDO barely made it passed MARK HOMINICK who got SLEPT in 7 SECONDS in his NEXT f!ght vs KOREAN ZOMBIE & EDGAR would DESTROY HOMINICK & EDGAR would easily BEAT ... ALDO maybe not FINISH but he would BEAT .. ALDO

ALDO is a BEAST but FRANKIE would BEAT him





















































































 6 years ago '06        #507
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 ii_show_off said:
he got one knockdown that was barely the result of a hard punch and more the result of being off balanced... that punch did no damage... nieter did the chokes... ben got outta them easy and was never in any real danger...
Stop defending him he's not gonna prop ya for it
 6 years ago '11        #508
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11103 11103
Everyone knows the judges did the world a favor by getting Frankie the fu*k outta here, go cry elsewhere

 6 years ago '09        #509
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$4,757 | Props total: 2595 2595
 DR JAYY said:
benson didnt land takedowns at all tho

he got outstruck 4 rounds straight
they showed the punch landed stats in the 4th or 3rd round and ben was up 49 to 68 and he clearly landed more kicks sooooo how did he outstrike him??? please explain...
 6 years ago '07        #510
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,914 | Props total: 1503 1503
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
ALDO barely made it passed MARK HOMINICK who got SLEPT in 7 SECONDS in his NEXT f!ght vs KOREAN ZOMBIE & EDGAR would DESTROY HOMINICK & EDGAR would easily BEAT ... ALDO maybe not FINISH but he would BEAT .. ALDO

ALDO is a BEAST but FRANKIE would BEAT him
FIRST off WHY are you TYPING like this? and secondly
 6 years ago '09        #511
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$4,757 | Props total: 2595 2595
 revolution03 said:
Stop defending him he's not gonna prop ya for it
im not defending anyone im debating the results of a f!ght so get off my d!ck and stop following my post f*ggot
 6 years ago '11        #512
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,480 | Props total: 23121 23121
 ii_show_off said:
they showed the punch landed stats in the 4th or 3rd round and ben was up 49 to 68 and he clearly landed more kicks sooooo how did he outstrike him??? please explain...
Frankie landed more combos

landing more kicks doesnt mean sh*t
 08-11-2012, 10:58 PM         #513
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I HOPE FRANKIE does DROP DOWN to 145 so yall FOOLS can SLAP yourselfs & SHRUG or FACEPALM yourself when EDGAR ... BEATS .. ALDO ... EDGAR f!ght @ his NATURAL or WALK AROUND WEIGHT in the 155 DEVISION while every other f!ghtER walks around @ anywhere from 160 - 185 aka their alot BIGGER & almost all the 155 POUNDERS have LONGER REACH & HEIGHT ... NOT tryna D/I/C/K RYDE or STAN on FRANKIE EDGAR but that LITTLE DUDE is a WARRIOR & He got .....


ROBBED TONIGHT & THE JUDGES should get 3 - 5 for that CRIME
 6 years ago '11        #514
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,480 | Props total: 23121 23121
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
I HOPE FRANKIE does DROP DOWN to 145 so yall FOOLS can SLAP yourselfs & SHRUG or FACEPALM yourself when EDGAR ... BEATS .. ALDO ... EDGAR f!ght @ his NATURAL or WALK AROUND WEIGHT in the 155 DEVISION while every other f!ghtER walks around @ anywhere from 160 - 185 aka their alot BIGGER & almost all the 155 POUNDERS have LONGER REACH & HEIGHT ... NOT tryna D/I/C/K RYDE or STAN on FRANKIE EDGAR but that LITTLE DUDE is a WARRIOR & He got .....


ROBBED TONIGHT & THE JUDGES should get 3 - 5 for that CRIME
n*gga... just shut up
 6 years ago '09        #515
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$4,757 | Props total: 2595 2595
 DR JAYY said:
Frankie landed more combos

landing more kicks doesnt mean sh*t
sooooo you tellin me kicks dont count for sh*t cuz they do no damage (riiiight ask kimbo if kicks count) and then ur also saying that combos landed count more then total punches landed...??? is that right??? did i state ur main points correctly??
 6 years ago '06        #516
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 ii_show_off said:
im not defending anyone im debating the results of a f!ght so get off my d!ck and stop following my post f*ggot
n*gga, stop riding the stats and actually watch the f!ght
 6 years ago '07        #517
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,914 | Props total: 1503 1503
 DR JAYY said:
n*gga... just shut up
Beat me to it
 6 years ago '09        #518
ii_show_off 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$4,757 | Props total: 2595 2595
 revolution03 said:
n*gga, stop riding the stats and actually watch the f!ght
ooooh now all of a sudden stats dont mean sh*t gtfoh
 08-11-2012, 11:03 PM         #519
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:
n*gga... just shut up
My BAD ... HENDERSON D/I/C/K RYDER am I ANNOYING YOU ??
 08-11-2012, 11:03 PM         #520
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can i get my body like hendersons?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
129 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
How was your life when this song dropped?
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
115 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
136 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
112 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy