Tyrann Mathieu DISMISSED from LSU

most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Heard he just transferred to McNeese State
yep this is true he'll be enrolled monday
 5 years ago '05        #122
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 6981 6981
THESE CLOWNS STILL TALKIN LIKE FSU AINT WINNIN IT ALL THIS YEAR........yes yall go ahead n talk to each other, still doesn't stop the fact none of you will beat us.
 5 years ago '08        #123
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 MRS. RONDO said:
THESE CLOWNS STILL TALKIN LIKE FSU AINT WINNIN IT ALL THIS YEAR........yes yall go ahead n talk to each other, still doesn't stop the fact none of you will beat us.


Have a fu*king seat! Y'all will probably lose to garbage a.ss Florida at the end of the season

Might even get got by Clemson at the beginning
 5 years ago '05        #124
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 6981 6981
 LegalTrappeRx said:


Have a fu*king seat! Y'all will probably lose to garbage a.ss Florida at the end of the season

Might even get got by Clemson at the beginning
ya fu*kin clown we slapped Florida around the last 2 years.....n it will continue this year as we are soon to be the best team in the land..........If LSU wasnt gonna lose like 3 games we'd slap yall clowns around too....any of yall SEC bi*ches can get it, aint nothin like ACC football.........FSU is takin over this decade just sit back n fu*kin deal with it...

ps Clemson missin like 3 starters on the line we gonna run the fu*k over them, cant nobody come into Doak n get a fu*kin win anymore.......
 5 years ago '05        #125
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 6981 6981
im tired of fu*kin playin with yall mothafu*kas....wait until i bump this thread in 10 years have all yall lookin real stupid, half of yall will be converted FSU fans like you been here the whole time. Legaltrape gonna be walkin round with Jameis Winston avys like he been down ....... but dont worry ima let you hop on the bandwagon.......
 5 years ago '08        #126
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 MRS. RONDO said:
ya fu*kin clown we slapped Florida around the last 2 years.....n it will continue this year as we are soon to be the best team in the land..........If LSU wasnt gonna lose like 3 games we'd slap yall clowns around too....any of yall SEC bi*ches can get it, aint nothin like ACC football.........FSU is takin over this decade just sit back n fu*kin deal with it...

ps Clemson missin like 3 starters on the line we gonna run the fu*k over them, cant nobody come into Doak n get a fu*kin win anymore.......


bruh, you are delusional

and LSU is not losing a game
 5 years ago '09        #127
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,100 | Props total: 22551 22551
so is this n*gga gonna be poppin up at a community college or what?


 Captain Fresh said:
yea i think he would've got knocked to the 2nd rd just for his size.

he is suspect in man coverage, ex. that west virginia game and alabama nat'l champ game they picked on him some.

he still an unbelievably dynamic playmaker and nice return man.

that lsu d still going be thorough.
basically the type of kid bill would draft for some defensive versatility
 5 years ago '08        #128
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 TriniSoldier said:
so is this n*gga gonna be poppin up at a community college or what?




basically the type of kid bill would draft for some defensive versatility
naw, McNeese State University in Lake Charles, Louisiana
 5 years ago '05        #129
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
 LegalTrappeRx said:
naw, McNeese State University in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Tyrann gonna be fu*king all them hoes at mcneese. Ryan st. be ready lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy