Madden NFL 13 Demo Arrives August 14th (PS3, 360, Vita)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2012, 06:23 PM         #161
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man is anyone else User Catching fu*ked up on ps3?

I have auto catch and auto strafe off and my guy still doesn't even attempt to catch the ball. fu*k is wrong with ea sports?
 08-15-2012, 06:30 PM         #162
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzadirtyworld said:
1st thing I notice is the awful tackling system they put in. Last years tackling was acceptable hard hits at most times and game changing . Now its just terrible. players bouncing off like rubber when I'm on D yet the CPU crushes my players wit the softest arm tackles I ever seen in a game.
MY only beef with the game....the bouncing happens way to much
 5 years ago '12        #163
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Remember in like Madden 06 when they were emphazing on the "truck stick" and you could litereally carry 10 guys for 10 yards or bounce off every tackle??

This sh*t Is exactly the same except now it's bc of all the animations with the GREAT "Infinity Engine"

I called it back when they announced it and everyone was going nuts
 5 years ago '10        #164
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
Lynch >>>
 5 years ago '05        #165
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Has anyone seen a response from EA about them messing up the Giants away jersey?
 5 years ago '10        #166
space
space
space
@ the tackling and getting tackled animation
 5 years ago '10        #167
space
space
space
why does madden still have that sh*t a.ss no huddle system?
 5 years ago '05        #168
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Nobody cares about the Giants away jersey's

Demo was alright.

- Drops are ridiculous. I actually like when I drop them if I am getting hit at the same time, but I was missing wide open passes that were only like 7-10 yard outs... and it was Vernon Davis. Dude is a beast, but in M13 he drops everything.

- I noticed that 'bouncing' sh*t people were talking about. I was the Giants and I hit Gore in the backfield with Tuck and he bounced off. Gore got off to the right side and bounced off my OLB, the bounced off of my SS and then bounced off of my FS for a TD. I was sitting there like the Jaguar's fan in the stands.

- I don't have a problem with the Infinity Engine. There are some strange moments, but the engine is fine. It's just different, so people are a little indifferent about it. It produced some cool moments.
 5 years ago '11        #169
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
Played a game last night RG3 to Garcon was fu*king nasty
 5 years ago '06        #170
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
played 2 more games..one on all pro and one on all madden,,,,still not sure what to think

on all pro they were catching balls and i won like 35-3

on all madden dropped passes like crazy. Even with the 20 dropped passes throughout the game i was up 7-3 and didn't have any issues with broke tackles as most have mentioned. At half i think bradshaw had negative yards. Third quarter i was driving and threw a perfect pass to moss down the sideline and of course hit off his hands and bobbled up which they picked and ran to like the 40 or something (animation did look good..more real and smooth then past maddens but all the dropped passes had me pissed). Very next play bradshaw broke like 3 tackles for a 53 yard gain but i stopped him at around the 10. Next 2-3 runs took 3 hits to get him down and he eventually drove in for a td. So i was down 10-7 with 2 minutes left and drove the entire length of the field to about the 10 yard line. First pass was a screen for no gain and then i threw 3 straight passes to wide open recievers in the endzone or right outside of it with nobody around they could have crawled in and won the game and they dropped all 3

held bradshaw to 54 yards on 16 attempts and 53 of those yards came from one play and eli only threw for 116 yards and still lost because they kept dropping the damn ball

my gripes so far...

dropped passes obviously

tackling - for months i've been saying the tackling looked sh*tty in videos and for the most part are. Every once in a while the perfect play comes along and has a really realistic looking tackle...but for every one of those their are 4 where it looks like nfl blitz or something (don't really know how to describe it)

trajectory - wasn't their supposed to be improvements to this...between the two games there was like 4-5 times i had davis running a post route and had the linebacker beat by 2-3 yards and is way faster and instead of dropping it over the linebacker which should be an easy throw he somehow throws it in the vicinity of the linebacker to swat down

i'm sure once i get used to it the game will grow on me just posting my thoughts on it after 3 games

Last one isn't really a gripe because prob just me but if I'm one on one with a running back in the open field forget it LOL...I'm running right past him. Need to get used to the sensitivity/ speed difference from 11

Last edited by philly337; 08-15-2012 at 08:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #171
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Game plays much better on "slow" game speed

All Madden is some garbage

All these drops and your OLINE is FCKING useless

You can turn accelerated clock off too which is cool bc I hate 8 minute games

Last edited by DoMieD; 08-15-2012 at 08:02 PM..
 08-15-2012, 09:22 PM         #172
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marketplace won't let me download the demo lol some dumb status code error fu*kin xbox smh
 5 years ago '06        #173
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
Alex Smith gave Justin Tuck a stiff arm like he was the punter. Smh.

Nicks, Cruz dropping everything on all Madden. Everything.

Pump fake works but the delay is pretty bad.

I will say that something about the game this year gives me that real mid season, October afternoon, authentic football feeling.

Seems like the AI on All Madden is way unfair.
 5 years ago '11        #174
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 philly337 said:
played 2 more games..one on all pro and one on all madden,,,,still not sure what to think

on all pro they were catching balls and i won like 35-3

on all madden dropped passes like crazy. Even with the 20 dropped passes throughout the game i was up 7-3 and didn't have any issues with broke tackles as most have mentioned. At half i think bradshaw had negative yards. Third quarter i was driving and threw a perfect pass to moss down the sideline and of course hit off his hands and bobbled up which they picked and ran to like the 40 or something (animation did look good..more real and smooth then past maddens but all the dropped passes had me pissed). Very next play bradshaw broke like 3 tackles for a 53 yard gain but i stopped him at around the 10. Next 2-3 runs took 3 hits to get him down and he eventually drove in for a td. So i was down 10-7 with 2 minutes left and drove the entire length of the field to about the 10 yard line. First pass was a screen for no gain and then i threw 3 straight passes to wide open recievers in the endzone or right outside of it with nobody around they could have crawled in and won the game and they dropped all 3

held bradshaw to 54 yards on 16 attempts and 53 of those yards came from one play and eli only threw for 116 yards and still lost because they kept dropping the damn ball

my gripes so far...

dropped passes obviously

tackling - for months i've been saying the tackling looked sh*tty in videos and for the most part are. Every once in a while the perfect play comes along and has a really realistic looking tackle...but for every one of those their are 4 where it looks like nfl blitz or something (don't really know how to describe it)

trajectory - wasn't their supposed to be improvements to this...between the two games there was like 4-5 times i had davis running a post route and had the linebacker beat by 2-3 yards and is way faster and instead of dropping it over the linebacker which should be an easy throw he somehow throws it in the vicinity of the linebacker to swat down

i'm sure once i get used to it the game will grow on me just posting my thoughts on it after 3 games

Last one isn't really a gripe because prob just me but if I'm one on one with a running back in the open field forget it LOL...I'm running right past him. Need to get used to the sensitivity/ speed difference from 11
Did you lead the receiver with the left stick? I've fitted the ball in some tight windows with Eli with the stick.
 5 years ago '06        #175
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 wjcorner said:
Did you lead the receiver with the left stick? I've fitted the ball in some tight windows with Eli with the stick.
Yea...

Another thing..what's up with the slot receiver being rb and not y?
 5 years ago '05        #176
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
All-Madden and All-Pro sliders are the same for the CPU. The difference is it handicaps you by putting all your sliders to 25 instead of the All-Pro 50. That explains some of the BS on All-Madden like dropped passes and multiple broken tackles on one play.
 5 years ago '04        #177
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
will it be cross play with the vita
 5 years ago '11        #178
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 8816 8816
Fred Davis bounced off like 4 dudes en route to gaining 33 yard
 5 years ago '07        #179
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
vita version stole the fu*king show I will get fired at work playing this sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #180
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
just played the demo..

and this is coming from a non picky madden fan

1. way to easy to blitz and get to the qb
2. way to easy to INT the ball (ON D)
3. way to easy to hit your receivers in stride..(which i know doesnt make sense with (2) but..i was getting hailmarys every throw on offense..but INT on d
4.impossible to run..gore was getting clothed lined when i would bump into a shoulder pad.and when i was on d..i had the giants -55 yards rushing
5.look wise..EXACTLY the same as madden 12..only difference is you can bounce offa players

so pretty much...egh

but still

first day cop

Last edited by Gmengfx; 08-16-2012 at 12:14 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy