Madden NFL 13 Demo Arrives August 14th (PS3, 360, Vita)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
Yea sorry no dropped passes.

i hit that B button and Y..

user into's all day its fun

and thats what you fu*k boys get for picking the 49ers in stead of the giants you over hyped i wanna suck moss d!ck roflllllllllllll corn balls all yall need to die.
 5 years ago '11        #142
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 e G o Maniac said:
Not interested in sliders in a demo. sh*t shouldn't be fu*ked up on default sliders to begin with.
When has it ever NOT been fu*ked without sliders? Im just happy it's a fixable problem with sliders, unlike the LBs having randy moss verts on INTs
 08-15-2012, 10:57 AM         #143
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game was wack just like every madden since 07, too boring *puts ncaa back in*
 5 years ago '10        #144
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15629 15629
 gagethedesigner said:
anyone else notice how dark the players look when playing Skins vs. Seahawks??
yep...

I was half sleep playin last night and threw a pick bc i though the defender was my WR

i can already see n*ggas gonna be scamblin wit qbs all day online . I racked up 60+ yards in the first half wit rg3....And as stated above they need to fix these dropped passes. I had Santanna Moss droppin wide open curl routes wit the corner 4-6 yds off in cover 3. . Thats a first down everytime if he catches it.

Last edited by lboog1423; 08-15-2012 at 11:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #145
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
 philly337 said:
You better rip that sh*t to the net for us if you do
i sold my deskstop a few weeks ago homie to build a new one all i got is the new ipad
 5 years ago '05        #146
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18399 18399
Just played my first game Skins vs Hawks and I won 17-3 with Was

Overall I like the demo. Didn't really have a lot to complain about. A few things I don't like tho is how the running back seems to be bouncing all over the place sometimes. And you're still getting screwed over in challenges. They usually don't have em in the demo but when I noticed it was I challenged a play where the WR caught the ball towards the sideline and clearly one foot only made it in this isn't NCAA lol. Hopefully they fix that for the full game tho. I like most of the animations and how it seems the defense is tightened up in the redzone.

Ill proly end up getting this but not at full price
 5 years ago '08        #147
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
 Anahuac said:
The animations are boo boo sauce. I was playing as the Giants. Tuck sacked Tom Brady but as he was falling to the ground, Tuck's left leg moved forward so when he fell he did the splits and then rolled forward into his own leg. sh*t looked all types of fu*ked up. Smh
 5 years ago '05        #148
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13673 13673
 Special Edd said:
Yea sorry no dropped passes.

i hit that B button and Y..

user into's all day its fun

and thats what you fu*k boys get for picking the 49ers in stead of the giants you over hyped i wanna suck moss d!ck roflllllllllllll corn balls all yall need to die.
This n*gga talkin like he a Madden Don.

I'll scrape you on the sticks n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 Anahuac said:
The animations are boo boo sauce. I was playing as the Giants. Tuck sacked Tom Brady but as he was falling to the ground, Tuck's left leg moved forward so when he fell he did the splits and then rolled forward into his own leg. sh*t looked all types of fu*ked up. Smh
n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #150
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 lboog1423 said:
yep...

I was half sleep playin last night and threw a pick bc i though the defender was my WR

i can already see n*ggas gonna be scamblin wit qbs all day online . I racked up 60+ yards in the first half wit rg3....And as stated above they need to fix these dropped passes. I had Santanna Moss droppin wide open curl routes wit the corner 4-6 yds off in cover 3. . Thats a first down everytime if he catches it.
scrambling is easy to stop... i welcome scrambling qbs as my opponent.
 5 years ago '11        #151
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Anahuac said:
What game was you playing?
 5 years ago '06        #152
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
its decent. i wish visually it was an upgraded version on madden 2010. it looked more realistic. 12 and 13 have looked pretty cartoonish
 08-15-2012, 02:11 PM         #153
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anahuac said:
Just to clarify, I meant Smith. It occured on the ps3, I just confused the names from the Vita demo.
I dont think they know that the vita version is NYG vs NE
 5 years ago '04        #154
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
its wack the tackles suck....the running is all over the place(the movement)

Dont like it...if the real version isnt better I want be playing madden this year
 5 years ago '05        #155
space
space
 Anahuac said:
 Pierced Talentz said:
I dont think they know that the vita version is NYG vs NE
 08-15-2012, 03:27 PM         #156
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #157
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Can we play the demo online? When I booted it up it kept asking me to signin to EA and sh*t, but I canceled it just try the damn game.
 5 years ago '05        #158
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15712 15712
Game was alright, all pro seem a little too easy though. I'll try it on all madden later to see how it is.
 5 years ago '06        #159
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 972 972
Alotta sh*t on this demo had me wit da face

I'm gonna say Madden went like 3 steps back wit this sh*t I think they know it too

1st game I'm playing wit the Seahawks All Madden difficulty and 1st thing I notice is the awful tackling system they put in. Last years tackling was acceptable hard hits at most times and game changing . Now its just terrible. players bouncing off like rubber when I'm on D yet the CPU crushes my players wit the softest arm tackles I ever seen in a game. Then on top of that my receivers dropped damn near every pass hit right into their hands
I end up losing 17-0

Pops in some 12 ranked matches a few games made a store run then I said aight lemme try this again

2nd game I'm running wit the 49ers All Madden and this time the game is closer. Giants went up 14-0. I then shut their O down for 2 ints and 2 fgs its 14-6 I get the ball with .35 left in the half and catches a streak for td to go 14-13.

Now I'm basically stopping em wit 1 or 2 plays and went up 20-14 4th qrtr wit less than a min left I'm thinking its on All Madden I know they gon find a way to cheat and that's exactly what happened 1st play they hit me wit a screen for 8 yrds rapid fire no huddle I checked my Defensive a.ssignments and both my CBS are locked man to man with the receivers on opposite sides of the field my screen was like a string of XXs no lie i m like yo time out but too late I get hit wit a deep slant for a TD game over I lose by 1

sh*t literraly made me want to break the PlayStation in half yo

Oh and 3rd downs they somehow make you play with the 2nd string running back when you think you gonna get that extra 2 yards with gore be prepared to weedle ur way through with hunter
 5 years ago '04        #160
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I feel like them non sim players and the "cheesers" are going to hate this demo and a lot of the "sim" players will love this demo, I think its a step in the right direction for Madden as a football fan. The passing feels way better than previous years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago