Madden NFL 13 Demo Arrives August 14th (PS3, 360, Vita)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Y.G. said:
They went overboard on the animations. n*ggas is tripping and falling if the wind blows.

Computer runningbacks refuse to be tackled on All-Madden. Takes about about 3 defenders before they go down.

Don't even get me started on all the wide open passes that are dropped.
Told y'all. I knew the animations was gonna be WAYYY overboard with the new engine
 5 years ago '08        #122
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 Y.G. said:
They went overboard on the animations. n*ggas is tripping and falling if the wind blows.

Computer runningbacks refuse to be tackled on All-Madden. Takes about about 3 defenders before they go down.

Don't even get me started on all the wide open passes that are dropped.
i could have sworn barry sanders was wearing ahmad bradshaw's jersey when i played earlier. dude was shaking my defense out their cleats. unstoppable
 5 years ago '04        #123
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
not sure how yall keep dropping all these passes on all madden. I stay user catching
 5 years ago '04        #124
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 killadre said:
not sure how yall keep dropping all these passes on all madden. I stay user catching
Even with user catching it happens.
 5 years ago '12        #125
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
This is easily the most Arcadish football game I've ever played

Doesn't even make sense how arcadish this sh*t is
 5 years ago '11        #126
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
n*ggas don't do custom sliders for CPU games anymore the actual mechanics are solid though, just needs some slider tweaks here and there.
 5 years ago '04        #127
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 wjcorner said:
n*ggas don't do custom sliders for CPU games anymore the actual mechanics are solid though, just needs some slider tweaks here and there.
Not interested in sliders in a demo. sh*t shouldn't be fu*ked up on default sliders to begin with.
 5 years ago '05        #128
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8073 8073
good demo to me i might be coppin this year i might be able to get it tomorrow to from this lady i get my games early from for 70 bucks
 5 years ago '04        #129
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DoMieD said:
This is easily the most Arcadish football game I've ever played

Doesn't even make sense how arcadish this sh*t is
i take it you haven't played any other football game b4 this such as all maddens prior to this, NFL streetz, blitz series, NFL game day series, quarterback clubs ect
 5 years ago '05        #130
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 e G o Maniac said:
Not interested in sliders in a demo. sh*t shouldn't be fu*ked up on default sliders to begin with.
They probably have the game tuned for Pro difficulty. They probably figure that people like you that play the game on All Madden are going to buy the game regardless of how good or bad the demo is. It's the real casual games that really make decisions off demos and don't bother going above Pro difficulty.

That said, if the worst thing is dropped passes, then that's a big positive. When the game comes out, tweak the slider a bit and you you have a great game.
 5 years ago '12        #131
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 killadre said:
i take it you haven't played any other football game b4 this such as all maddens prior to this, NFL streetz, blitz series, NFL game day series, quarterback clubs ect
I take it you completely missed the point

Arcadish "sim" football. sh*t is Madden 12, a bunch of new bullsh*t features that made it even more arcadish than ever, which I didn't even think was possible.
 5 years ago '04        #132
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DoMieD said:
I take it you completely missed the point

Arcadish "sim" football. sh*t is Madden 12, a bunch of new bullsh*t features that made it even more arcadish than ever, which I didn't even think was possible.
riiiight
 5 years ago '12        #133
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 killadre said:
riiiight
So you really thought I just compared Madden to Blitz tho?

5 years ago '08        #134
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12283 12283
I dunno man. I only played 1 game and I played on All-Pro...not cuz I'm weak but to get a feel for how Online games would be played and it feels easy---real easy.

I picked off 3 balls not even trying. You can throw a good ball and get it picked easy imagine the bad 1's My first ever punt return was a TD (untouched) I scrambled with RGIII once---27 yard TD (untouched) and I play with Cam.

They changed the slant out to a zig route I don't like that...gimmie my slant out back.

I ran a draw play on 3rd and 4...it was wide open but I ran into my lineman and couldn't get outta jail...it turned into a 6 yard loss.

If you guess wrong with the Defensive Keys its over..good nite Irene...and the kicking so easy my 1 yo niece could hit 1 from 50 on accident.

I'm not 1 to bash Madden hardly ever and I'm not gonna start now...just seem like we headed for 50-60 point games on a regular.
 5 years ago '08        #135
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
anyone else notice how dark the players look when playing Skins vs. Seahawks??
 5 years ago '06        #136
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
Only played a half but not really feeling it like the rest...on all madden and was getting smacked..haven't played long enough to judge though

Drop passes is crazy...I dropped like 3 with moss, 3 with Davis, and 2 with crabtree in one half

Only ran a few times because I was trying to see how the defense was reacting to passing but pretty much got nowhere and when I had the corner on a linemen with gore they ran me down before I hit the los

Defensively bradshaw was getting what he wanted but passing when they completed was basically me being out of place because I'm not used to the speed/movement yet

Also can you not user catch this year

CPU defense looked real good though....I know my defense woes will stop once I get a playbook I like and get used to the gameplay because my defense is always beast...that pretty much goes with everything else...with time it will be corrected

Only thing really worrying me is the dropped passes and had some overthrown balls ( could have been due to an int I had)
 5 years ago '06        #137
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 TattooedMPsz said:
good demo to me i might be coppin this year i might be able to get it tomorrow to from this lady i get my games early from for 70 bucks
You better rip that sh*t to the net for us if you do
 5 years ago '06        #138
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
Started on All Pro, game was pretty fun.. presentation seems upgraded. The new commentary duo is an instant upgrade from Cringe Collinsworth. Put up 35 with SF on the G-Men.

You could tell during the last 2 min of the 1st half and then at the end of the game that the A.I. sharpens up.

New physics engine seems clunky in spots. Like when a RB runs into a pile, they could likely run to either side to evade it, but now they fall over their own shoelaces. This happens all the time, during and after the whistle. I saw an RB fall with nobody tackling him at least 3 times.

Then I turned it onto All Madden.

Drops. Drops. Drops.

I drove the ball into the red zone (fairly easily sometimes) and then as soon as I'm in the redzone, the D shuts me down completely. Good luck throwing in a tight space across the middle, you will be picked. Deep ball is way harder, especially in All Madden. Not to mention it takes 3+ hits to get the ball runner down. And somehow, the CPU QB always escapes a sack. They somehow throw it away when they're already being tackled. Good luck with man to man coverage, cause the CPU QB is pinpoint accurate in the red zone and end zone. \

While the presentation has certain aspects that are improved, the interface is ugly. Those huge blue HUD's are horrible. No transparency? Who came up with that one?
 5 years ago '04        #139
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,922 | Props total: 17522 17522
Coppin probably for Vita...
 5 years ago '05        #140
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 killadre said:
I thought you couldn't user catch this year?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy