Slaughterhouse "Goodbye"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #61
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1228 1228
 nameless1 said:
this dude is heated off of nothing
Welcome to Boxden
 5 years ago '04        #62
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
why people get sensitive every time somebody says something about slaughterhouse. its not that damn serious. and no i haven't listened to the song
 5 years ago '07        #63
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 rossic75 said:
Once again, SILENCE HO! WOW, listen to you. You really are mad, and I am pretty sure I hurt YOUR feelings. Read your comments and tell me who is the bi*ch here. Only females get mad in an internet forum. Sorry bro, give me your man card.....NOW.
You win. I'm not going to bicker back and forth with you because that's obviously what you want.
 08-11-2012, 12:09 AM         #64
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Track is definitely on point... real happy it aint some My Life type of joint and it actually has some real fu*king feel to the song. Not just a do numbers radio hit. Hopin that the mixtape brings more heat like this cause I'm not sure how "mainstream" Welcome to Our House is gonna be.
 08-11-2012, 01:10 AM         #65
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm just not a fan of the drake sound Em has adopted for himself and for the house. Not as far as rhymes, but the music feel, sound, and mood. the boi-1da beats...just not catching on, sorry, i just dont like them. I prefer the bold approach to a unique original sound where albums didnt use popular producers but made new producers popular for being the one that produced a classic.perfect slaughter and eminem album at this point would be NO indutry pop producers. go with 9th wonder, premier, dre, some indie fellaz, timbo and just make a classic. maybe a kanye if he makes it like he used to
 5 years ago '08        #66
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 whowantit said:
Who the fu*k are you talking to you little sh*t stain? I'm probably older than you. The song isn't that fu*kin great. I've always have been and will be a Budden fan. You can take all 4 of their d!cks out your mouth while you're at it. I was just as happy as any hip-hop fan when I found out they formed a group, but if you dont think that a large number of the songs they have been doing have a "pop" feel to it then you are just blindly d!ck riding them. Complain in these threads? this is only the 2nd SH song I've commented on disliking, so fu*k outta here Stanley. And as far as who I listen to, it really has nothing to do with it, but if it will entertain your feeble mind, as far as fav groups: The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz....need I go on? I like how you little f*gs a.ssume because someone doesn't agree with your opinion that means I like "Drugs, Rims, Money and Hoes" rap. I can still be a fan of certains artists and dislike some of their sh*t, it's called having a musical taste and opinion and not d!ckriding EVERY single thing they do, try it out sometime, your mouth and a.ss will thank you for it.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #67
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,349 | Props total: 408 408
jesus i still have this on repeat
 5 years ago '05        #68
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,319 | Props total: 6452 6452
3rd listen
 5 years ago '09        #69
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 384 384
Joell's verse
 5 years ago '07        #70
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
some great verses
 5 years ago '06        #71
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,560 | Props total: 2690 2690
joell k!llED that tho..
 5 years ago '05        #72
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
props for the drop!
 5 years ago '07        #73
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
feeling this track
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago