Slaughterhouse "Goodbye"

most viewed right now
 124
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
117 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
 rossic75 said:
Really guy? I think the songs hot, and as far as you saying they can not make a decent song.....like really? It has a nice hook, cohesive subject matter that EVERYONE can relate too, hot verses, and an ok beat. What else do you want? You want them talking about drugs, trappin, rims and cars, bi*ches, what? Im interested to know who YOU listen too and think can make a good song. Other than that...all you do is complain in these threads. Bounce lil dude, and stop coming in to Slaughterhouse threads. ok chief?
Who the fu*k are you talking to you little sh*t stain? I'm probably older than you. The song isn't that fu*kin great. I've always have been and will be a Budden fan. You can take all 4 of their d!cks out your mouth while you're at it. I was just as happy as any hip-hop fan when I found out they formed a group, but if you dont think that a large number of the songs they have been doing have a "pop" feel to it then you are just blindly d!ck riding them. Complain in these threads? this is only the 2nd SH song I've commented on disliking, so fu*k outta here Stanley. And as far as who I listen to, it really has nothing to do with it, but if it will entertain your feeble mind, as far as fav groups: The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz....need I go on? I like how you little f*gs a.ssume because someone doesn't agree with your opinion that means I like "Drugs, Rims, Money and Hoes" rap. I can still be a fan of certains artists and dislike some of their sh*t, it's called having a musical taste and opinion and not d!ckriding EVERY single thing they do, try it out sometime, your mouth and a.ss will thank you for it.

 Dos-effect said:
Hiphop aint hiphop if n*ggas aint acting ignorant huh?
So because I dont like a song that means I like ignorant music? Good job Sherlock Holmes, please bless us with more of your idiotic wisdom and a.ssumptions. The fu*k you jumping to conclusions for?


Last edited by whowantit; 08-10-2012 at 06:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #42
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
 dakid_htfdl said:
lol your buggin
sorry takes me a while to listen to new n*ggaz like dat still pissed at the old bullsh*t

the last two times i followed bx hype off new n*ggaz it was tyler the creator sh*t was some

reheated eminem throw away raps n lil b no comment


 08-10-2012, 06:56 PM         #43
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
Who the fu*k are you talking to you little sh*t stain? I'm probably older than you. The song isn't that fu*kin great. I've always have been and will be a Budden fan. You can take all 4 of their d!cks out your mouth while you're at it. I was just as happy as any hip-hop fan when I found out they formed a group, but if you dont think that a large number of the songs they have been doing have a "pop" feel to it then you are just blindly d!ck riding them. Complain in these threads? this is only the 2nd SH song I've commented on disliking, so fu*k outta here Stanley. And as far as who I listen to, it really has nothing to do with it, but if it will entertain your feeble mind, as far as fav groups: The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz....need I go on? I like how you little f*gs a.ssume because someone doesn't agree with your opinion that means I like "Drugs, Rims, Money and Hoes" rap. I can still be a fan of certains artists and dislike some of their sh*t, it's called having a musical taste and opinion and not d!ckriding EVERY single thing they do, try it out sometime, your mouth and a.ss will thank you for it.



So because I dont like a song that means I like ignorant music? Good job Sherlock Holmes, please bless us with more of your idiotic wisdom and a.ssumptions. The fu*k you jumping to conclusions for?

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #44
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 UF4Soldier said:
sorry takes me a while to listen to new n*ggaz like dat still pissed at the old bullsh*t

the last two times i followed bx hype off new n*ggaz it was tyler the creator sh*t was some

reheated eminem throw away raps n lil b no comment


If we just talkin bar for bar...then Slaughterhouse is the best group out there. But if we talking great songs, then TDE is doing it better than everyone else. Even better than MMG and GOOD Music. Not really a Jay Rock fan though.
 6 years ago '11        #45
DJ Linx 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 1574 1574
 dakid_htfdl said:
kendrick lamar, schoolboy Q, jay rock, ab soul. thats tde.
 6 years ago '08        #46
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,522 | Props total: 12944 12944
Damn buddens a.ss...
 08-10-2012, 07:22 PM         #47
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk what people want.. aside from hammer dance this is prob the strongest track so far. And it sounds good.

I hope ppl realie this ain't gonna be the same thing they release independently. This is gonna be a "cross over" album. Interrscope picked them up to do numbers..
 08-10-2012, 07:52 PM         #48
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many songs droppin with no Royce wtf yo
 6 years ago '07        #49
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,808 | Props total: 3046 3046
once again, why is Royce not on this
 6 years ago '07        #50
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
This is simply dope. Love everything about this joint...

However, is this a radio rip? WTF is up with the quality??
 08-10-2012, 08:20 PM         #51
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
Who the fu*k are you talking to you little sh*t stain? I'm probably older than you. The song isn't that fu*kin great. I've always have been and will be a Budden fan. You can take all 4 of their d!cks out your mouth while you're at it. I was just as happy as any hip-hop fan when I found out they formed a group, but if you dont think that a large number of the songs they have been doing have a "pop" feel to it then you are just blindly d!ck riding them. Complain in these threads? this is only the 2nd SH song I've commented on disliking, so fu*k outta here Stanley. And as far as who I listen to, it really has nothing to do with it, but if it will entertain your feeble mind, as far as fav groups: The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz....need I go on? I like how you little f*gs a.ssume because someone doesn't agree with your opinion that means I like "Drugs, Rims, Money and Hoes" rap. I can still be a fan of certains artists and dislike some of their sh*t, it's called having a musical taste and opinion and not d!ckriding EVERY single thing they do, try it out sometime, your mouth and a.ss will thank you for it.



So because I dont like a song that means I like ignorant music? Good job Sherlock Holmes, please bless us with more of your idiotic wisdom and a.ssumptions. The fu*k you jumping to conclusions for?
Silence ho! Im 28, and I am glad you got to express your female emotions. If I wanted a girl whining to me like you did in this post I would call your girl up. You really that hoe'd up over this? Anyway, you said they can not put together a song, and I disagreed. To me this is a complete song. And do not be pulling this "I listen to The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz etc. ish..like you got taste in music. I know you slurp Waynes nuts and listen to Nicki Minaj fantasizing about YMCMB busting on your face bukkake style and then have the nerve to say you have musical taste!
 6 years ago '07        #52
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
 rossic75 said:
Silence ho! Im 28, and I am glad you got to express your female emotions. If I wanted a girl whining to me like you did in this post I would call your girl up. You really that hoe'd up over this? Anyway, you said they can not put together a song, and I disagreed. To me this is a complete song. And do not be pulling this "I listen to The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz etc. ish..like you got taste in music. I know you slurp Waynes nuts and listen to Nicki Minaj fantasizing about YMCMB busting on your face bukkake style and then have the nerve to say you have musical taste!
How dumb are you? You're the one who gave me your hoe a.ss opinion while sucking off SH, then asked me who I listen to. You've got the attention span of a 6 year old. Did I hurt your little feelings for talking sh*t about a song? You're the one who caught feelings like the bi*ch you are over my opinion about SH and these recent songs. I'm not even going to comment on the stupid gay sh*t you said towards the end. Stay mad.
 08-10-2012, 08:58 PM         #53
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
How dumb are you? You're the one who gave me your hoe a.ss opinion while sucking off SH, then asked me who I listen to. You've got the attention span of a 6 year old. Did I hurt your little feelings for talking sh*t about a song? You're the one who caught feelings like the bi*ch you are over my opinion about SH and these recent songs. I'm not even going to comment on the stupid gay sh*t you said towards the end. Stay mad.
Once again, SILENCE HO! WOW, listen to you. You really are mad, and I am pretty sure I hurt YOUR feelings. Read your comments and tell me who is the bi*ch here. Only females get mad in an internet forum. Sorry bro, give me your man card.....NOW.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
Finally some real sh*t.

Nice track.
 6 years ago '06        #55
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,886 | Props total: 442 442
Fire!
 6 years ago '11        #56
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,456 | Props total: 621 621
 whowantit said:
Who the fu*k are you talking to you little sh*t stain? I'm probably older than you. The song isn't that fu*kin great. I've always have been and will be a Budden fan. You can take all 4 of their d!cks out your mouth while you're at it. I was just as happy as any hip-hop fan when I found out they formed a group, but if you dont think that a large number of the songs they have been doing have a "pop" feel to it then you are just blindly d!ck riding them. Complain in these threads? this is only the 2nd SH song I've commented on disliking, so fu*k outta here Stanley. And as far as who I listen to, it really has nothing to do with it, but if it will entertain your feeble mind, as far as fav groups: The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz....need I go on? I like how you little f*gs a.ssume because someone doesn't agree with your opinion that means I like "Drugs, Rims, Money and Hoes" rap. I can still be a fan of certains artists and dislike some of their sh*t, it's called having a musical taste and opinion and not d!ckriding EVERY single thing they do, try it out sometime, your mouth and a.ss will thank you for it.



So because I dont like a song that means I like ignorant music? Good job Sherlock Holmes, please bless us with more of your idiotic wisdom and a.ssumptions. The fu*k you jumping to conclusions for?
This n*gga furious
 6 years ago '11        #57
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,456 | Props total: 621 621
n*ggas wanna do all that real hip-hop dead, oh everything trap rap, everything pop rap, then they get tracks from artists that aren't flashing on em for 6 minutes straight talmbout flying circles around the world having drug fueled orgies with multi-cultured women unlike their often middle/lower class fanbase, and wanna hate on the n*ggas cause they not doing the very sh*t they complain about.

n*ggas went from calling Section 80 overrated all last year to stanning TDE and Kendrick once he got on a Drake album.





 08-10-2012, 09:38 PM         #58
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Dream said:
This n*gga furious
That made me laugh so hard. This clown is getting so mad everytime I make him cry.
 6 years ago '12        #59
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,810 | Props total: 7825 7825
this dude is heated off of nothing
 6 years ago '11        #60
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 nameless1 said:
this dude is heated off of nothing
Welcome to Boxden
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
35 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy