most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
I kinda like it.
 5 years ago '07        #42
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 rossic75 said:
Really guy? I think the songs hot, and as far as you saying they can not make a decent song.....like really? It has a nice hook, cohesive subject matter that EVERYONE can relate too, hot verses, and an ok beat. What else do you want? You want them talking about drugs, trappin, rims and cars, bi*ches, what? Im interested to know who YOU listen too and think can make a good song. Other than that...all you do is complain in these threads. Bounce lil dude, and stop coming in to Slaughterhouse threads. ok chief?
Who the fu*k are you talking to you little sh*t stain? I'm probably older than you. The song isn't that fu*kin great. I've always have been and will be a Budden fan. You can take all 4 of their d!cks out your mouth while you're at it. I was just as happy as any hip-hop fan when I found out they formed a group, but if you dont think that a large number of the songs they have been doing have a "pop" feel to it then you are just blindly d!ck riding them. Complain in these threads? this is only the 2nd SH song I've commented on disliking, so fu*k outta here Stanley. And as far as who I listen to, it really has nothing to do with it, but if it will entertain your feeble mind, as far as fav groups: The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz....need I go on? I like how you little f*gs a.ssume because someone doesn't agree with your opinion that means I like "Drugs, Rims, Money and Hoes" rap. I can still be a fan of certains artists and dislike some of their sh*t, it's called having a musical taste and opinion and not d!ckriding EVERY single thing they do, try it out sometime, your mouth and a.ss will thank you for it.

Dos-effect said:
Hiphop aint hiphop if n*ggas aint acting ignorant huh?
So because I dont like a song that means I like ignorant music? Good job Sherlock Holmes, please bless us with more of your idiotic wisdom and a.ssumptions. The fu*k you jumping to conclusions for?

Last edited by whowantit; 08-10-2012 at 07:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
 dakid_htfdl said:
lol your buggin
sorry takes me a while to listen to new n*ggaz like dat still pissed at the old bullsh*t

the last two times i followed bx hype off new n*ggaz it was tyler the creator sh*t was some

reheated eminem throw away raps n lil b no comment

08-10-2012, 07:56 PM         #44
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
Who the fu*k are you talking to you little sh*t stain? I'm probably older than you. The song isn't that fu*kin great. I've always have been and will be a Budden fan. You can take all 4 of their d!cks out your mouth while you're at it. I was just as happy as any hip-hop fan when I found out they formed a group, but if you dont think that a large number of the songs they have been doing have a "pop" feel to it then you are just blindly d!ck riding them. Complain in these threads? this is only the 2nd SH song I've commented on disliking, so fu*k outta here Stanley. And as far as who I listen to, it really has nothing to do with it, but if it will entertain your feeble mind, as far as fav groups: The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz....need I go on? I like how you little f*gs a.ssume because someone doesn't agree with your opinion that means I like "Drugs, Rims, Money and Hoes" rap. I can still be a fan of certains artists and dislike some of their sh*t, it's called having a musical taste and opinion and not d!ckriding EVERY single thing they do, try it out sometime, your mouth and a.ss will thank you for it.

So because I dont like a song that means I like ignorant music? Good job Sherlock Holmes, please bless us with more of your idiotic wisdom and a.ssumptions. The fu*k you jumping to conclusions for?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #45
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 UF4Soldier said:
sorry takes me a while to listen to new n*ggaz like dat still pissed at the old bullsh*t

the last two times i followed bx hype off new n*ggaz it was tyler the creator sh*t was some

reheated eminem throw away raps n lil b no comment

If we just talkin bar for bar...then Slaughterhouse is the best group out there. But if we talking great songs, then TDE is doing it better than everyone else. Even better than MMG and GOOD Music. Not really a Jay Rock fan though.
 5 years ago '11        #46
DJ Linx 4 heat pts
space
space
$892 | Props total: 1043 1043
 dakid_htfdl said:
kendrick lamar, schoolboy Q, jay rock, ab soul. thats tde.
 5 years ago '08        #47
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9185 9185
Damn buddens a.ss...
 08-10-2012, 08:22 PM         #48
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk what people want.. aside from hammer dance this is prob the strongest track so far. And it sounds good.

I hope ppl realie this ain't gonna be the same thing they release independently. This is gonna be a "cross over" album. Interrscope picked them up to do numbers..
 08-10-2012, 08:52 PM         #49
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many songs droppin with no Royce wtf yo
 5 years ago '07        #50
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
once again, why is Royce not on this
 5 years ago '07        #51
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
This is simply dope. Love everything about this joint...

However, is this a radio rip? WTF is up with the quality??
 08-10-2012, 09:20 PM         #52
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:

Silence ho! Im 28, and I am glad you got to express your female emotions. If I wanted a girl whining to me like you did in this post I would call your girl up. You really that hoe'd up over this? Anyway, you said they can not put together a song, and I disagreed. To me this is a complete song. And do not be pulling this "I listen to The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz etc. ish..like you got taste in music. I know you slurp Waynes nuts and listen to Nicki Minaj fantasizing about YMCMB busting on your face bukkake style and then have the nerve to say you have musical taste!
 5 years ago '07        #53
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 rossic75 said:
Silence ho! Im 28, and I am glad you got to express your female emotions. If I wanted a girl whining to me like you did in this post I would call your girl up. You really that hoe'd up over this? Anyway, you said they can not put together a song, and I disagreed. To me this is a complete song. And do not be pulling this "I listen to The Roots, Dead Prez, ATCQ, De La, Wu, BlackStar, TDE, Pac Div, Mobb, Outkast, Lost Boyz etc. ish..like you got taste in music. I know you slurp Waynes nuts and listen to Nicki Minaj fantasizing about YMCMB busting on your face bukkake style and then have the nerve to say you have musical taste!
How dumb are you? You're the one who gave me your hoe a.ss opinion while sucking off SH, then asked me who I listen to. You've got the attention span of a 6 year old. Did I hurt your little feelings for talking sh*t about a song? You're the one who caught feelings like the bi*ch you are over my opinion about SH and these recent songs. I'm not even going to comment on the stupid gay sh*t you said towards the end. Stay mad.
 08-10-2012, 09:58 PM         #54
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
How dumb are you? You're the one who gave me your hoe a.ss opinion while sucking off SH, then asked me who I listen to. You've got the attention span of a 6 year old. Did I hurt your little feelings for talking sh*t about a song? You're the one who caught feelings like the bi*ch you are over my opinion about SH and these recent songs. I'm not even going to comment on the stupid gay sh*t you said towards the end. Stay mad.
Once again, SILENCE HO! WOW, listen to you. You really are mad, and I am pretty sure I hurt YOUR feelings. Read your comments and tell me who is the bi*ch here. Only females get mad in an internet forum. Sorry bro, give me your man card.....NOW.
 5 years ago '07        #55
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Finally some real sh*t.

Nice track.
 5 years ago '06        #56
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Fire!
 5 years ago '11        #57
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
 whowantit said:

This n*gga furious
 5 years ago '11        #58
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
n*ggas wanna do all that real hip-hop dead, oh everything trap rap, everything pop rap, then they get tracks from artists that aren't flashing on em for 6 minutes straight talmbout flying circles around the world having drug fueled orgies with multi-cultured women unlike their often middle/lower class fanbase, and wanna hate on the n*ggas cause they not doing the very sh*t they complain about.

n*ggas went from calling Section 80 overrated all last year to stanning TDE and Kendrick once he got on a Drake album.

08-10-2012, 10:38 PM         #59
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Dream said:
This n*gga furious
That made me laugh so hard. This clown is getting so mad everytime I make him cry.
 5 years ago '12        #60
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
this dude is heated off of nothing
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy