USA beats Argentina 109-83 - advances to gold final | box score (pic)

most viewed right now
 161
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #341
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,677 | Props total: 837 837
 6 years ago '08        #342
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,429 | Props total: 25171 25171
 DrX said:
what about defense, team work and high % shots


stick to watching HLs, u dont understand sports
You must have not watch the run he had after the 2nd half
DURANT's run is the reason they broke it wide open..........

Defense was always weak all game btw, were you watching as Gino was open and driving
to the lane like nothing, USA said ok fu*k ya here are the 3s sparked by Durant.

Their he is Durant
 6 years ago '11        #343
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
Russell Westbrook Injury: Thunder Point Guard Rolls Ankle In Team USA's Game Vs. Argentina
 6 years ago '12        #344
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 769 769
 6 years ago '08        #345
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,429 | Props total: 25171 25171
 SmoothTay said:
fu*k up Dry d!ck
& it wasn't death threats I just said I wouldnt mind if something bad happened to you :)
says the guy who PM me, heated with death comments, when have I ever PM you?

you Knick f*gs to sensitive over nothing.
 6 years ago '11        #346
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,184 | Props total: 23506 23506
 The N said:
To me it looks like ya mad, I am just here saying the facts

YOU ARE LEAD BY A LOSER, I am not lying when I say that the numbers back that sh*t up,


for some reason ya think Melost is a KOBE,DURANT,LEBRON....JORDAN,MAGIC,BIRD etc

type of player, HE ISN'T, why me saying that bothers you??? like I am lying or something

do you really see him as a KOBE? get the fu*k out of here.
who's mad? do you see me worrying about deron when he does good? no, I like deron, even though he's on the nets, this is Team USA anyway. You are the only one trying to downplay Melo. We know this isn't the NBA, but he can carry this good rhythm into the season.

It's a difference between a dude doing bad up to the present, and you wanting him to continue doing bad. You have a whole profile dedicated to him.
 6 years ago '08        #347
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,429 | Props total: 25171 25171
 MichaelKnight said:
i think that westbrook injury gon be like roses... didnt look like he did somthin too bad but the way he ran in the locker room man
He is to hyped out there
 6 years ago '12        #348
YoungInfamous 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 1100 1100

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #349
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,429 | Props total: 25171 25171
 X_WunderKind_X said:
who's mad? do you see me worrying about deron when he does good? no, I like deron, even though he's on the nets, this is Team USA anyway. You are the only one trying to downplay Melo. We know this isn't the NBA, but he can carry this good rhythm into the season.

It's a difference between a dude doing bad up to the present, and you wanting him to continue doing bad. You have a whole profile dedicated to him.
Never said you was mad,

Here is the difference, you never see me hyping up Deron like he is an NBA legend,
Magic etc, ya Knicks fans for some weird reason think Melo is on the status of KOBE,LEBRON,sh*t DURANT even when he is not in that Tier.

He is a nobody compared to those players, they are certified players with a TRUE PASSION to be Champions, true leaders of Squads, Melost had a chance to be one of those players, you can't deny that in his nugget days that's when he should of been a Lebron type player, the all alone star all by himself take his team deep....that never happened with plenty of chances.


Also come om he clearly isnt going to play like this for the Knicks, this is a completely different situation here. For you to a.ssume he will be playing the same is just silly, this experience just gets his legs under him for the NBA grind.
He isn't about to become the MVP of the NBA or whatever ya are a.ssuming after seeing
play in the Olympics, stuff like that is saved for the elite special players you know LEBRON,DURANT,KOBE.


Last edited by The N; 08-10-2012 at 04:02 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #350
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,903 | Props total: 31933 31933
 YoungInfamous said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #351
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,991 | Props total: 7270 7270
Any word on Westbrook's injury?
 6 years ago '98        #352
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 4289 4289
box score up
 6 years ago '08        #353
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,430 | Props total: 6165 6165
Phenomenal 3rd Qtr, AGAIN, by the USA squad. Let's hope for domination against the Spaniards.
 6 years ago '06        #354
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
18/7/7 :wtf4: almost another triple double
 6 years ago '07        #355
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,670 | Props total: 5551 5551
 PG-13 said:
18/7/7 :wtf4: almost another triple double
 6 years ago '07        #356
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,914 | Props total: 5161 5161
 dj X said:
Any word on Westbrook's injury?


mild ankle sprain
 6 years ago '07        #357
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,075 | Props total: 2287 2287
 YoungInfamous said:

[pic - click to view]

looking like he's on the prowl for hoes to r*pe
 6 years ago '05        #358
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,739 | Props total: 2553 2553
 The N said:
Never said you was mad,

Here is the difference, you never see me hyping up Deron like he is an NBA legend,
Magic etc, ya Knicks fans for some weird reason think Melo is on the status of KOBE,LEBRON,sh*t DURANT even when he is not in that Tier.

He is a nobody compared to those players, they are certified players with a TRUE PASSION to be Champions, true leaders of Squads, Melost had a chance to be one of those players, you can't deny that in his nugget days that's when he should of been a Lebron type player, the all alone star all by himself take his team deep....that never happened with plenty of chances.


Also come om he clearly isnt going to play like this for the Knicks, this is a completely different situation here. For you to a.ssume he will be playing the same is just silly, this experience just gets his legs under him for the NBA grind.
He isn't about to become the MVP of the NBA or whatever ya are a.ssuming after seeing
play in the Olympics, stuff like that is saved for the elite special players you know LEBRON,DURANT,KOBE.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #359
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,430 | Props total: 6165 6165
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

*Right click*

*Save image as...*
 6 years ago '09        #360
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
68 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
#bigbreasttwitter
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1332 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar he broke into her hom..
40 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
208 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy