Dwight is going to the Lakers

most viewed right now
 143
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #841
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Cheeze said:
Pau can't drive like Bosh and is not nearly athletic. Lakers fans think its so cut and dry. Thats your problem when you can't look at things from an unbiased perspective.

Nash will do fine on Chalmers? The Heat don't let him shoot? Ray/Lewis/Battier/Miller/JJ will be easy to defend I'm not gonna respond anymore.

Don't play the fool. You know what I am saying. I'm not saying Pau is the same offensive player as Bosh. You asked how would the Lakers defend the Heat. Pau can defense Bosh just fine. As I said, they're SIMILAR players (both like to stay away from the basket and shoot). Pau can guard that type of player... he has trouble with players like Dwight who can just muscle him.

Chalmers doesn't shoot. There are at least three other people on the team that shoot. What I meant is Chalmers isn't an offensive threat like these other guys, so it's something that we don't have to focus on.

As for Ray, Lewis, Battier, Miller and JJ -- They are what they are. They're catch and shoot threats. None of them are a risk to drive or anything like that... they're going to find a spot and camp. As long as they're making shots, that's fine... but if they're not on fire, then they're their own defense. That said, it's not hard to guard these type of guys because all you have to do is stay at home. There's a reason that these guys are considered 'role players' --

Now, for the Heat, how do you guard:

Nash when he's using the PNP and PNR with Pau and Dwight? You forget we got shooters on our team and are adding more each day. You still have Pau and Dwight in the post if you need it. MWP out there to hit threes...

And oh yeah, we still have Kobe Bryant who is a top five player no matter who is looking at it.

Honestly, if you slow down LBJ, then the Heat slow down. That whole team runs off of LBJ... Now, the Lakers can move away from that with Kobe. We don't need Kobe out there to beast for us to win. As you saw from that tweet above, Kobe is cool with taking a back seat.

It's going to be a good season.
 5 years ago '12        #842
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15677 15677
 I'm The Dan said:
Don't play the fool. You know what I am saying. I'm not saying Pau is the same offensive player as Bosh. You asked how would the Lakers defend the Heat. Pau can defense Bosh just fine. As I said, they're SIMILAR players (both like to stay away from the basket and shoot). Pau can guard that type of player... he has trouble with players like Dwight who can just muscle him.

Chalmers doesn't shoot. There are at least three other people on the team that shoot. What I meant is Chalmers isn't an offensive threat like these other guys, so it's something that we don't have to focus on.

As for Ray, Lewis, Battier, Miller and JJ -- They are what they are. They're catch and shoot threats. None of them are a risk to drive or anything like that... they're going to find a spot and camp. As long as they're making shots, that's fine... but if they're not on fire, then they're their own defense. That said, it's not hard to guard these type of guys because all you have to do is stay at home. There's a reason that these guys are considered 'role players' --

Now, for the Heat, how do you guard:

Nash when he's using the PNP and PNR with Pau and Dwight? You forget we got shooters on our team and are adding more each day. You still have Pau and Dwight in the post if you need it. MWP out there to hit threes...

And oh yeah, we still have Kobe Bryant who is a top five player no matter who is looking at it.

Honestly, if you slow down LBJ, then the Heat slow down. That whole team runs off of LBJ... Now, the Lakers can move away from that with Kobe. We don't need Kobe out there to beast for us to win. As you saw from that tweet above, Kobe is cool with taking a back seat.

It's going to be a good season.
/thread
 5 years ago '05        #843
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,897 | Props total: 30112 30112
lets get #6 for the goat and erase jordans legacy
 08-10-2012, 10:03 PM         #844
Nail 0126 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a Bulls fine
 5 years ago '12        #845
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
 Chad09 said:

[pic - click to view]



6 ring king, bow down and kiss it.. kobe is goin beyond 6 do yo thang supaman
 5 years ago '09        #846
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1854 1854

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #847
cpezie 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 1 1
Howards soft but Kobi needs a big man so good for him. They still wont be Miami.
 5 years ago '06        #848
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,980 | Props total: 4003 4003
Where the fu*k is the press conference? You fools are slipping.
 5 years ago '09        #849
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763

[pic - click to view]

 08-10-2012, 11:32 PM         #850
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers win
 5 years ago '09        #851
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
 Russ369 said:
No. He's not the best. The best GM is Buford of the Spurs...
I agree, he has never won Executive Of The Year either, which is shocking, and the GM of OKC also.
 5 years ago '10        #852
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Chad09 said:

[pic - click to view]

1-4
 5 years ago '06        #853
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,342 | Props total: 1419 1419
@ THIS THREAD LOL
 5 years ago '12        #854
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 01-26-2013, 08:00 AM         #855
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


But but but but but

bet lakernation wasn't expecting this
 02-08-2013, 04:07 PM         #856
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Disregarding the greater than equal than sign, the Lakers pieces fit so much better than the Heats, AND they are more talented..


Nash and Howard on pick and rolls


Kobe on drive and kick outs to the greatest shooting PG of all time in Nash..

MWP doing the dirty work, hustling, tip ins, defense,

Gasol pick and pop and sick interior passing to Dwight who's a better finisher than Bynum..


n*gga chill, this sh*t is fu*ked up for the league, INCLUDING Miami.


Mike Brown has the ammo now to bench KObe when he get out of line and STILL win the game with Nash and Dwight..

What Kobe gonna do? Pout? Laker nation wont give a fu*k about Kobe's pouting when they racking up the W's.. Kobe aint got no choice but to fall in line.


And Dwight howards DEFENSE ALONE..

They got 2 7 footers in the fu*kin paint, and one of them just so happens to be the best defensive player in the league.. Bynum isn't half the defender Dwight is.
Yeah....about that......
 02-08-2013, 04:30 PM         #857
Stabbin101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30 million
5 rings
Raped white girl
Money>hoes>drugs>clothes
 02-08-2013, 04:37 PM         #858
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all ever think; kobe was going for the scoring title this year but he switched hats for a while because of howards bi*ch a.ss!!! lol.

now they not gonna make the playoffs and this will be kobe's lowest scoring average of his career. not that a scoring title matters to kobe right now...jus sayin.
 5 years ago '12        #859
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 5129 5129
 #TheReturn said:
Disregarding the greater than equal than sign, the Lakers pieces fit so much better than the Heats, AND they are more talented..


Nash and Howard on pick and rolls


Kobe on drive and kick outs to the greatest shooting PG of all time in Nash..

MWP doing the dirty work, hustling, tip ins, defense,

Gasol pick and pop and sick interior passing to Dwight who's a better finisher than Bynum..


n*gga chill, this sh*t is fu*ked up for the league, INCLUDING Miami.


Mike Brown has the ammo now to bench KObe when he get out of line and STILL win the game with Nash and Dwight..

What Kobe gonna do? Pout? Laker nation wont give a fu*k about Kobe's pouting when they racking up the W's.. Kobe aint got no choice but to fall in line.


And Dwight howards DEFENSE ALONE..

They got 2 7 footers in the fu*kin paint, and one of them just so happens to be the best defensive player in the league.. Bynum isn't half the defender Dwight is.
Bruhhhh

 5 years ago '12        #860
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 5129 5129
 eCity 420 said:


6 ring king, bow down and kiss it.. kobe is goin beyond 6 do yo thang supaman
yo im fu*king dying at this thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy