Dwight is going to the Lakers

most viewed right now
 114
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #821
Chad09 160 heat pts160 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
 notoriousthugzz said:
Bynum in a sixers jersey





Bynum is going to be a fu*king beast in Phila.


[pic - click to view]



Already got that Billboard up.
 5 years ago '11        #822
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,393 | Props total: 3863 3863
I wonder if Dwight gonna start training wit Kareem.

But yeah, its officially over for the league
 5 years ago '09        #823
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1864 1864

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #824
Chad09 160 heat pts160 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]




LOS ANGELES—An embarrassed Lakers management called a press conference Friday morning to announce they had accidentally orchestrated a four-team deal to acquire 7-inch center Dwink Howard, instead of 7-foot center Dwight Howard, as they had intended. "Clearly Dwink doesn't bring quite as much to the table as Dwight would have, but we're trying to remain positive and focus on how much Dwink will improve the atmosphere around here," said Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak, referring to Dwink Howard's proclivity for boosting team morale with his squeaky inspirational speeches and teensy locker room hijinks. "He just might be the tiny piece we need to help us win another NBA championship. And now that Andrew Bynum’s gone, we don't have to worry so much about somebody smooshing him." Kupchak closed the press conference by suggesting the Lakers were attempting to offset Thursday's mistake with an attempt to acquire 70-foot power forward/center Emega Okafor from the Wizards.

[pic - click to view]





Dwink, we still gonna get it done.
 5 years ago '06        #825
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
supermangay
 5 years ago '12        #826
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 5 years ago '07        #827
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 5 years ago '12        #828
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Chad09 said:

[pic - click to view]




LOS ANGELES—An embarrassed Lakers management called a press conference Friday morning to announce they had accidentally orchestrated a four-team deal to acquire 7-inch center Dwink Howard, instead of 7-foot center Dwight Howard, as they had intended. "Clearly Dwink doesn't bring quite as much to the table as Dwight would have, but we're trying to remain positive and focus on how much Dwink will improve the atmosphere around here," said Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak, referring to Dwink Howard's proclivity for boosting team morale with his squeaky inspirational speeches and teensy locker room hijinks. "He just might be the tiny piece we need to help us win another NBA championship. And now that Andrew Bynum’s gone, we don't have to worry so much about somebody smooshing him." Kupchak closed the press conference by suggesting the Lakers were attempting to offset Thursday's mistake with an attempt to acquire 70-foot power forward/center Emega Okafor from the Wizards.

[pic - click to view]





Dwink, we still gonna get it done.
dwink got some sh*tty handling in 2k....small handed a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #829
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
Cavs Lost
 08-10-2012, 04:19 PM         #830
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
You keep talking about Miami defending them, how will the Lakers defend - Bron, Chalmers, Wade, Ray, Bosh and Miller/JJ/Battier at the 3 pt line.....
 Cheeze said:
In the playoffs Bosh became the center and Joel faded away.

So, again, explain how the Lakers will guard the Heat like its already done......
 Cheeze said:
yet you think plugging Howard in the paint will stop Wade and LeBron from accumulating fouls on driving to the basket from the person who is supposed to be sitting there? Sure
 Cheeze said:
He's still thinking Dwight being in the paint is gonna make Wade and LeBron NOT drive and still doesn't address it just keeps saying DWIGHT IN THE PAINT

Hold That still aint say how the Lakers will defend the Heat
 5 years ago '10        #831
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
 Cheeze said:
Hold That still aint say how the Lakers will defend the Heat
Looks like a jump shooting team/front runners.

We will own that post, where games are won.
 08-10-2012, 04:28 PM         #832
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 USC said:
Looks like a jump shooting team/front runners.

We will own that post, where games are won.
Heat get to the line like it's nothing the fu*k you think is gonna happen to a 7 footer who cant defend and one who is gonna try to block every shot in the post

foul city
 5 years ago '05        #833
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Cheeze said:
Hold That still aint say how the Lakers will defend the Heat
MWP always does a nice job on the stars. Sure, he's not going to 'lock down' LBJ, but he makes it hard for him. That's all you can do when guarding LBJ at the moment.

Kobe isn't a complete bum on the defensive side. He's lost a step, but he still gets up for the big games. When he guards Wade, he does a good enough job.

Pau will be on Bosh and he does a nice job because Bosh plays like Pau. Pau gets out and challenges shots and is strong enough in the post to guard him.

Nash will do fine on Chalmers because the Heat don't let him shoot.

Ray Allen/Rashard Lewis/Ect... These guys are easy cover. They run off screens to catch and shoot. It's just moving and sticking with them.

Ok...

Now, how do you guard the Lakers?
 5 years ago '11        #834
Chad09 160 heat pts160 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #835
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Cheeze said:
Heat get to the line like it's nothing the fu*k you think is gonna happen to a 7 footer who cant defend and one who is gonna try to block every shot in the post

foul city
Another thing you're forgetting is the league will make Dwight look better this season. Bron and Wade have enjoyed it for the past few seasons. They'll repair Dwight's image by letting him get away with some fouls and give him the defensive player of the year.
 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM         #836
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knew we was gonna land him nets lost
 08-10-2012, 04:44 PM         #837
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
MWP always does a nice job on the stars. Sure, he's not going to 'lock down' LBJ, but he makes it hard for him. That's all you can do when guarding LBJ at the moment.

Kobe isn't a complete bum on the defensive side. He's lost a step, but he still gets up for the big games. When he guards Wade, he does a good enough job.

Pau will be on Bosh and he does a nice job because Bosh plays like Pau. Pau gets out and challenges shots and is strong enough in the post to guard him.

Nash will do fine on Chalmers because the Heat don't let him shoot.

Ray Allen/Rashard Lewis/Ect... These guys are easy cover. They run off screens to catch and shoot. It's just moving and sticking with them.

Ok...

Now, how do you guard the Lakers?
Pau can't drive like Bosh and is not nearly athletic. Lakers fans think its so cut and dry. Thats your problem when you can't look at things from an unbiased perspective.

Nash will do fine on Chalmers? The Heat don't let him shoot? Ray/Lewis/Battier/Miller/JJ will be easy to defend I'm not gonna respond anymore.

 5 years ago '07        #838
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
no more rings for bron bron

the GOAT Kobe wins again
 5 years ago '09        #839
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1864 1864
@ChrisMannixSI

Kobe on Dwight: "The team is his. It should be his."
 5 years ago '10        #840
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
 Cheeze said:
Heat get to the line like it's nothing the fu*k you think is gonna happen to a 7 footer who cant defend and one who is gonna try to block every shot in the post

foul city
Praying for fouls

We'll see
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy