Dwight is going to the Lakers

most viewed right now
 115
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
158 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-10-2012, 08:49 AM         #741
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they still not winning a title
 08-10-2012, 08:52 AM         #742
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still mad as fu*k, the owner of the Magic had to be on that Miley Cyrus to sign off on this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #743
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 Jay Lee said:



My d!ck hard
that bench is hella suspect though with no productive bigs
 6 years ago '04        #744
solz_23 
space
avatar space
space
$369 | Props total: 100 100
just bought my tickets to the 2013 nba all star game aka lakers @ heat feb 10.. gonna be a long wait... :nasmad:
 6 years ago '09        #745
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,272 | Props total: 24041 24041
I thought Magic would get Pau?
 6 years ago '08        #746
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 White Face said:
fu*k basketball

i just cancelled my subscription

awful sport with no parity, you thugs can have it

not watching this sh*t no more
id rather watch 5-10 (GOOD) teams then 30 ok teams
 6 years ago '05        #747
Dun Language 4065 heat pts4065
space
avatar space
space
$79,493 | Props total: 39990 39990
I welcome you 2nd best center in the league
 08-10-2012, 08:57 AM         #748
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:




60 win season
Yup then take a L in the WCF or the Finals. I'd rather have Bynum and a better coach.
 6 years ago '05        #749
MemphBleek05 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 13860 13860
 abstractq said:
oh Gasol is still there

Nash
Kobe
MWP
Pau
Howard


Jordan Hill
Jamison
Blake
Barnes

off the bench
You forgot Duhon and Clark...also Barnes isn't a Laker
 6 years ago '11        #750
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,188 | Props total: 23517 23517
lol at this going 40 pages so fast
 08-10-2012, 09:03 AM         #751
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark cuban lost.
 6 years ago '11        #752
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$10,215 | Props total: 2139 2139
I just saw Duhon and Earl Clark to LA with Dwight.........Earl was nice at Louisville but as for as the NBA
 08-10-2012, 09:06 AM         #753
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how all the Laker & Celtics fans was talkin shiit about how LeBron an Wade had to join forces with stars, now look at these same fools praising this trade LMFAO...Oh the irony
 6 years ago '04        #754
shadychef04 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$5,288 | Props total: 4093 4093
41 page
 6 years ago '04        #755
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 2926 2926
Lakers got this Phil jackson going to take them to another banner...






Wait..




















Mike Brown????????????



























[pic - click to view]










CELTICS!!!
 6 years ago '09        #756
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,272 | Props total: 24041 24041
If Mike Brown doesn't take this team to the finals he will be replaced with the quickness
 6 years ago '09        #757
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
Well, it's over finally. But I don't want to hear anyone complain about the Lakers getting over on the Magic. They are the ones that let Mitch da Gawd pimp them like he always does. He basically gave up Bynum and a pick for D-123 str8 up and kept Pau Gasol. Bynum going to Philly will be great for him, he will finally get to be "the man" on Philly and their team got better with a "real Center" and they got Spencer as a back up. Orlando better start scouting college ball for the next few years so they can start rebuilding through the draft. But I don't want to hear this "Kobe needs help" we can't forget Bron got help to win his, Jordan had help to win his, championships are won as teams, so this help convos need to stop. Mitch gets it done, and now Lakers or Thunder will face the Heat in the Finals.
 6 years ago '07        #758
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18113 18113
 ReggieA said:
Well, it's over finally. But I don't want to hear anyone complain about the Lakers getting over on the Magic. They are the ones that let Mitch da Gawd pimp them like he always does. He basically gave up Bynum and a pick for D-123 str8 up and kept Pau Gasol. Bynum going to Philly will be great for him, he will finally get to be "the man" on Philly and their team got better with a "real Center" and they got Spencer as a back up. Orlando better start scouting college ball for the next few years so they can start rebuilding through the draft. But I don't want to hear this "Kobe needs help" we can't forget Bron got help to win his, Jordan had help to win his, championships are won as teams, so this help convos need to stop. Mitch gets it done, and now Lakers or Thunder will face the Heat in the Finals.
you really think the Thunder can take us with this current roster?

we shoulda beat em last year, and that was without a legit scoring threat off the bench, no pg, and an inconsistent Pau and Bynum
 6 years ago '09        #759
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
 KeepinItTrill said:
you really think the Thunder can take us with this current roster?

we shoulda beat em last year, and that was without a legit scoring threat off the bench, no pg, and an inconsistent Pau and Bynum
Thunder is the only team in the West that can touch that current Lakers roster, San Antonio is a close 3rd. But it will be between the Thunder and Lakers to see who faces the Heat in the Finals.
 6 years ago '07        #760
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18113 18113
 ReggieA said:
Thunder is the only team in the West that can touch that current Lakers roster, San Antonio is a close 3rd. But it will be between the Thunder and Lakers to see who faces the Heat in the Finals.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
35 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
245 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
33 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy