Dwight is going to the Lakers

most viewed right now
 83
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #581
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11399 11399
 Hold That said:
Explain how skinny a.ss Bosh will guard Howard.. I fail to see how you think Bosh playing Center will be beneficial in stopping the most dominating Center in the league.


Bosh will be fouled out by the 3rd quarter if Spo tried that sh*t.
two sides to basketball, explain how howard stops the feathery J?
 08-09-2012, 11:50 PM         #582
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'm pretty sure Bosh will be Gasol's a.ssignment.

So Dwight will be playing help defense sagging off the scrub you have at Center..
We gonna play small ball...especially since we added shooters like Lewis and Allen. Shard can play the 4 and Lebron can play the 4 as well.





We gonna murder the Lakers...that's a promise
 5 years ago '10        #583
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 969 969
heat fans really thinking bosh can guard dwight
 5 years ago '12        #584
Julian 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Hell Yeah. And they on Kobes Team
 5 years ago '12        #585
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11399 11399
 SoulOnIce said:
heat fans really thinking bosh can guard dwight
laker fans really think they can guard anybody on the Heat.
 08-09-2012, 11:52 PM         #586
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Explain how skinny a.ss Bosh will guard Howard.. I fail to see how you think Bosh playing Center will be beneficial in stopping the most dominating Center in the league.


Bosh will be fouled out by the 3rd quarter if Spo tried that sh*t.
yet you think plugging Howard in the paint will stop Wade and LeBron from accumulating fouls on driving to the basket from the person who is supposed to be sitting there? Sure
 08-09-2012, 11:52 PM         #587
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Explain how skinny a.ss Bosh will guard Howard.. I fail to see how you think Bosh playing Center will be beneficial in stopping the most dominating Center in the league.


Bosh will be fouled out by the 3rd quarter if Spo tried that sh*t.
Bosh actually guards him pretty well...but it's not like we have a stout center anyway. so our best option is to play small
 5 years ago '05        #588
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 44wade said:
two sides to basketball, explain how howard stops the feathery J?
Rather have Bosh k!ll you with Jumpers than Wade or Bron driving in the paint.. You're not gonna win a game on Jumpers alone, you need those easy in the paint buckets. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.
 5 years ago '12        #589
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 44wade said:
i think most people thought, indiana, boston, and okc held advantages in the frontcourt.

Especially OKC, Ibaka and Perkins were suppose to be the key, but Miami makes it tough.

To be fair, Lakers will have the best frontcourt the heat will ever face.

Then again, they did last year too.
Only their fans and blind heat haters thought that. I hate the heat but I'm not blind. Ibaka and perkins are the key defensively maybe when your team runs through their bigs. The heat's best players outside of bosh were wing players. Both of them don't score with means Durant, Westbrook and harden had to score almost all their points. That was the story all season and once the okc wings ran into miami's and got shut down (especially harden and jumpshooting stickman) okc was done.

Yea they did but the lakers have a real pg to run the proper offense. Lakers haven't had a real pg in years. Just need to new OC to get it together and for mike brown (fu*k jim buss) to focus on defense only
 5 years ago '12        #590
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11399 11399
All i know its gonna be a great season of debating this sh*t.

Heat in 5 though, till proven otherwise.
 5 years ago '10        #591
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Youngin19 said:
We gonna play small ball...especially since we added shooters like Lewis and Allen. Shard can play the 4 and Lebron can play the 4 as well.





We gonna murder the Lakers...that's a promise
 5 years ago '12        #592
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
butthurt laker haters and jamacn left quick
 5 years ago '05        #593
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
So essentially Heat fans a.ssuming that going through Bosh all series will beat the Lakers.. Not gonna happen.

Dwight shutting down that paint, if you n*ggas think turning the Heat into a jump shooting team is the key, you guys are gonna be in for a rude awakening. Jump shots equate to more fast break opportunities for the Lakers.
 5 years ago '10        #594
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 SoulOnIce said:
heat fans really thinking bosh can guard dwight
he got just about as good a chance as anybody in the league...


The center position is a.sss in the nba

only Noah and Bynum can really go toe to toe with him so whatever we gonna roll with what we got
 5 years ago '12        #595
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11399 11399
 Chest Rockwell said:
ibaka and perkins cant do sh*t offensively tho, allowing miami to go small all series

aint gonna get away with that w LA
thats fair, LA is better on O, and great on D also. no doubt.

 Hold That said:
Rather have Bosh k!ll you with Jumpers than Wade or Bron driving in the paint.. You're not gonna win a game on Jumpers alone, you need those easy in the paint buckets. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.
so explain to me why Wade and Bron aint gonna drive?

 44wade said:
All i know its gonna be a great season of debating this sh*t.

Heat in 5 though, till proven otherwise.
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Only their fans and blind heat haters thought that. I hate the heat but I'm not blind. Ibaka and perkins are the key defensively maybe when your team runs through their bigs. The heat's best players outside of bosh were wing players. Both of them don't score with means Durant, Westbrook and harden had to score almost all their points. That was the story all season and once the okc wings ran into miami's and got shut down (especially harden and jumpshooting stickman) okc was done.

Yea they did but the lakers have a real pg to run the proper offense. Lakers haven't had a real pg in years. Just need to new OC to get it together and for mike brown (fu*k jim buss) to focus on defense only

Nash is gonna help the O, thats for sure, and he is a bonafide shooter, but i have my doubts about the other side of the ball. Plus, I for real wanna see Rio, play D on Nash, yall sleep on Rio, but he can play D.
 5 years ago '10        #596
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Hold That said:
So essentially Heat fans a.ssuming that going through Bosh all series will beat the Lakers.. Not gonna happen.

Dwight shutting down that paint, if you n*ggas think turning the Heat into a jump shooting team is the key, you guys are gonna be in for a rude awakening. Jump shots equate to more fast break opportunities for the Lakers.
at this fukk n*gga acting like Dwight a god or something

you should know that Dwight aint that after the Bulls embarrassed that n*gga on Tnt
 5 years ago '05        #597
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I think Rio will have a hard time on Nash because there will be a million and one pick and rolls between Nash and Dwight/Gasol. Miami is a great pick and roll defending team however, this series is gonna be fun to watch. IF it happens.
 5 years ago '05        #598
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Gottagat said:
at this fukk n*gga acting like Dwight a god or something

you should know that Dwight aint that after the Bulls embarrassed that n*gga on Tnt
Dwight is a GOD in the paint defensively.. The Bulls stregnth WAS front court depth. From Noah to Boozer to Taj to Asik.. Yall don't have that, hell we don't have that any more

There's a reason for everything, you can't just look at one team and say if they did it we can do it! You have to sit back and think WHY it occurred and the reasons behind it.


Heat still need depth in the front court, Riley needs to correct that, it just sucks that finding a good big man is the hardest sh*t in the world.. One reason why Asik got that huge deal.
 5 years ago '12        #599
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 44wade said:
Nash is gonna help the O, thats for sure, and he is a bonafide shooter, but i have my doubts about the other side of the ball. Plus, I for real wanna see Rio, play D on Nash, yall sleep on Rio, but he can play D.
I feel like it'll come together. Miami just on the time spent and lebron in his prime will have the advantage on defense just need brown to come up with a scheme to slow down those trips to the paint by wade and bron. That to me is more key. Howard needs to get a mean streak going for that. Nobody beats the heat if you attack their wing players only unless they hit tons of 3s and have dirk on their team
 5 years ago '05        #600
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy