Dwight is going to the Lakers

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #561
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Gottagat said:
stop talking. you stupid or something n*gga?

teams will have to adjust to Miami's small ball imagine Pau stepping out trying to defend Battier or Shard from deep. keep overrating Pau

you pathetic living through the lakers fukkin pathetic

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #562
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 SeaJaiye said:
a team with a prime LeBron Jame$ is gonna be the underdog again ok have it ur way
n*ggas won me mad guap on the finals

thank you basedbron
 5 years ago '05        #563
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 44wade said:
Miami makes teams play small, when they are on. Miami with this so called weak interior D, went to the Finals, and won a title.

Miami will make you adjust, and this so called weakness, is nonexistent.
Miami struggled against Hibbert, but there's a reason why Hibbert is not an all-star.. He's not consistent which seperates stars from good players. But that guy Dwight Howard. He shows up and dominates every night. It's going to be interesting.. Maybe I shouldn't say a team with LeBron has no chance in hell. But I see two key main factors that Miami needs to have in order to win.

LeBron is going to have to play with that mentality of that game 5 ECF mentality he had against the Celtics..Wade is gonna have to come in beasty, and Bosh will have to step up as well..

Dwight just causes so many problems.. To be honest, that Miami forces teams to play small ball is not true.. Celtics were a small team, hell they had to have KG play center due to lack of front court depth and Perkins doesn't really fit the OKC style of up tempo high paced play. So going small benefits them, too bad they excell in uptempo but nobody does that better than Miami.. You can't out run the Heat, and they are still young and don't have a PG who knows how to slow the game down and play half court. You're only forced to play small ball when you can't defend with your big men.. With Dwight, that wont be an issue.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-09-2012 at 11:40 PM..
 08-09-2012, 11:39 PM         #564
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
So ray, lewis, miller, and battier are automatic after one good game. Boy I remember when ya'll were calling for their heads
ray and lewis haven't even played for Miami yet
 5 years ago '10        #565
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 940 940
 Cheeze said:
 08-09-2012, 11:40 PM         #566
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People don't realize, Howard is not gonna be able to sit in that lane...Bosh gon fu*k around and shoot yall eyes out. Bosh takes him away from the basket
 5 years ago '10        #567
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 44wade said:
well you made an excellent point yourself.

Can you imagine Gasol trying to close out on Battier?

SMH.

Thats when reality sinks in to Laker fans.

that slew footed goofy n*gga gonna be dreading that shyt
 5 years ago '12        #568
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11263 11263
 DontHateDaGreat said:
the east was weak though. Yes miami was great but who in the east had a great frontcourt?

Old kg playing center?

Roy 'I can't average double doubles against Glen Davis" Hibbert?

Tyson Chandler who barely scores?

Perkins who can't score and got outplayed by one-legged bynum in the 2010 finals?
Ibaka with his lucky 11 for 11 against the spurs?

Heat played nobody who could pose a threat to their interior D. Each team had wing players as their threats who were shut down
again, Miami's strength is their wings, and shooters. When they lose, the interior D, is exposed. When they win, which is most of the time, they apply pressure on both sides of the ball with their wings, and with Bosh, and shooters out there, make it tough to double. Again, this weakness, tends to be nonexistent, when they win.

I'm The Dan said:
That happens when you have a super team like the Heat have. It works against other teams that do not have super teams. Now, the Lakers got a super team... so we aren't matching up with you -- you're matching up with us.

Nah, sounds good, but Lebron and Wade dictate, not Dwight.
 5 years ago '12        #569
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 Cheeze said:
okay go off of last season with bone spurs and the last few seasons without steroids for lewis. Ray wasn't sh*t on the celtics to most of ya'll . You can still respond to those who were on the roster tho
 5 years ago '05        #570
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
People don't realize, Howard is not gonna be able to sit in that lane...Bosh gon fu*k around and shoot yall eyes out. Bosh takes him away from the basket
I'm pretty sure Bosh will be Gasol's a.ssignment.

So Dwight will be playing help defense sagging off the scrub you have at Center..
 5 years ago '12        #571
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Gottagat said:

that slew footed goofy n*gga gonna be dreading that shyt
real talk, they gonna be cursing Pau, big time.

"what the fu*k is Pau doing dude???, ya gotta close out bro"

can hear it now.
 08-09-2012, 11:43 PM         #572
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
okay go off of last season with bone spurs and the last few seasons without steroids for lewis. Ray wasn't sh*t on the celtics to most of ya'll . You can still respond to those who were on the roster tho
They won without either of them, Ray and Lewis since you don't know who is/was on the team, last season yet the Heat didn't get better
 5 years ago '05        #573
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Youngin19 said:
Chalmers (Wade)
Wade (Ray)
Ray Allen (Bron)
Bron (Lewis)
Bosh

we gonna light you fu*k bois up

Nash is a liability on defense...we're gonna make him wish he had retired
So... you're going to have Bosh guard Dwight in the post?
 08-09-2012, 11:44 PM         #574
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'm pretty sure Bosh will be Gasol's a.ssignment.

So Dwight will be playing help defense sagging off the scrub you have at Center..
In the playoffs Bosh became the center and Joel faded away.

So, again, explain how the Lakers will guard the Heat like its already done......
 5 years ago '12        #575
space
space
 44wade said:
again, Miami's strength is their wings, and shooters. When they lose, the interior D, is exposed. When they win, which is most of the time, they apply pressure on both sides of the ball with their wings, and with Bosh, and shooters out there, make it tough to double. Again, this weakness, tends to be nonexistent, when they win.
Yea when they win, against teams who only pose a thread to the Heat's STRENGTH. That was my point. If a teams strength plays into your strength defensively then of course your weakness wont show up. That was my point. None of the teams the heat played against had a strong frontcourt. Each team's strength was in their wing players only. Lakers are different since they have a respectable thread in the paint
 5 years ago '10        #576
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 I'm The Dan said:
So... you're going to have Bosh guard Dwight in the post?
yea why not?
 08-09-2012, 11:47 PM         #577
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
philly is the real winner

dwight is such a hoe somebody might yell at him, hurt his feelings and make him shut down
 5 years ago '12        #578
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Yea when they win, against teams who only pose a thread to the Heat's STRENGTH. That was my point. If a teams strength plays into your strength defensively then of course your weakness wont show up. That was my point. None of the teams the heat played against had a strong frontcourt. Each team's strength was in their wing players only. Lakers are different since they have a respectable thread in the paint
i think most people thought, indiana, boston, and okc held advantages in the frontcourt.

Especially OKC, Ibaka and Perkins were suppose to be the key, but Miami makes it tough.

To be fair, Lakers will have the best frontcourt the heat will ever face.

Then again, they did last year too.
 5 years ago '12        #579
space
space
 Cheeze said:
They won without either of them, Ray and Lewis since you don't know who is/was on the team, last season yet the Heat didn't get better
harping on a mis-type. Yea they wont against a team who wasn't ready and bron stepped up, and the shooters finally had their good games props for that. But to act like heat fans weren't calling that shooting from battier, miller, and chalmers a miracle is different. Ray ray was "old and done with no ankles" lewis was nothing without roids. Acting like they are the 09 magic as far as shooting is concerned. Winning changes everything I guess
 5 years ago '05        #580
space
space
 Cheeze said:
In the playoffs Bosh became the center and Joel faded away.

So, again, explain how the Lakers will guard the Heat like its already done......
Explain how skinny a.ss Bosh will guard Howard.. I fail to see how you think Bosh playing Center will be beneficial in stopping the most dominating Center in the league.

Bosh will be fouled out by the 3rd quarter if Spo tried that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago