Dwight is going to the Lakers

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #541
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,165 | Props total: 11477 11477
 I'm The Dan said:
Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than us.

yeah, defending champs need to find some confidence.

Im looking forward to it.

I know Bron aint scared, no more.
 08-09-2012, 11:24 PM         #542
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
The best part (besides trolling the haters with no chance to contend) is that the future is set after kobe. The future looks great after his contract comes off the books and the lakers have howard and cap space. Lakers got all of this done with no cap room and 1 trade a.sset. That FA will be crazy.

oh yea 5 Rings 30 millie

and its gonna stay at 5 rings
 5 years ago '12        #543
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Cheeze said:
and its gonna stay at 5 rings
We'll see about that
 5 years ago '05        #544
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Cheeze said:
You're acting like the Heat don't play some of the best, if not the best in the playoffs, defense in the league.

Like I said, if you think stacking 2 7 footers in the lane is gonna stop them from driving you're on one. The fouls they will accumulate will have ppl on here in fits crying about the refs.
Without question the Heat are the best perimeter defending team in the league.. Problem is, there weakness is interior defense..

Just so happens the Lakers have the best front court in the league.. I really don't see how Miami can beat this team, even healthy..

Wade is gonna have to come in being classic 2008 Wade for yall to win a 7 game series against the Lakers..

You can't have a half a.ss declining Wade and expect to win, your championship hopes depend on Wades health and I'm not talking about showing up dropping 20-22 ppg.. Like I said it's going to take 25+ppg Wade.. And he's gonna have to be consistent.
 5 years ago '08        #545
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 Hold That said:
I know Chris Paul mad as fu*k right now, that n*gga is FOR SURE leaving the Clippers. Aint no way in hell he wasting his career playing in that division.

I see this n*gga trying to be a Knick..
This.
 5 years ago '12        #546
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
Without question the Heat are the best perimeter defending team in the league.. Problem is, there weakness is interior defense..

Just so happens the Lakers have the best front court in the league.. I really don't see how Miami can beat this team, even healthy..

Wade is gonna have to come in being classic 2008 Wade for yall to win a 7 game series against the Lakers..

You can't have a half a.ss declining Wade and expect to win, your championship hopes depend on Wades health and I'm not talking about showing up dropping 20-22 ppg.. Like I said it's going to take 25+ppg Wade.. And he's gonna have to be consistent.

Miami makes teams play small, when they are on. Miami with this so called weak interior D, went to the Finals, and won a title.

Miami will make you adjust, and this so called weakness, is nonexistent.
 5 years ago '10        #547
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Hold That said:

stop talking. you stupid or something n*gga?

teams will have to adjust to Miami's small ball imagine Pau stepping out trying to defend Battier or Shard from deep. keep overrating Pau

you pathetic living through the lakers fukkin pathetic
 5 years ago '12        #548
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,133 | Props total: 15813 15813

[pic - click to view]

It's great to live in L.A.
 5 years ago '04        #549
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Kobane said:
still wont make it to the finals

Heat stans............................................. .........................................
 5 years ago '05        #550
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Hold That said:
I know Chris Paul mad as fu*k right now, that n*gga is FOR SURE leaving the Clippers. Aint no way in hell he wasting his career playing in that division.

I see this n*gga trying to be a Knick..
OR maybe a sixer
 08-09-2012, 11:33 PM         #551
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a team with a prime LeBron Jame$ is gonna be the underdog again ok have it ur way
 5 years ago '10        #552
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 44wade said:
Miami makes teams play small, when they are on. Miami with this so called weak interior D, went to the Finals, and won a title.

da gawd Ross stan 44 just bodying n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #553
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
Heat fans acting like they are not worried
 5 years ago '11        #554
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Stephen A Smith

@stephenasmith
Unless OKC or the Clippers have something to say to the Lakers. Only Boston has a chance of derailing the Heat in the East!!!
 5 years ago '12        #555
space
space
 44wade said:

the east was weak though. Yes miami was great but who in the east had a great frontcourt?

Old kg playing center?

Roy 'I can't average double doubles against Glen Davis" Hibbert?

Tyson Chandler who barely scores?

Perkins who can't score and got outplayed by one-legged bynum in the 2010 finals?
Ibaka with his lucky 11 for 11 against the spurs?

Heat played nobody who could pose a threat to their interior D. Each team had wing players as their threats who were shut down
 5 years ago '12        #556
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Gottagat said:
da gawd Ross stan 44 just bodying n*ggas
well you made an excellent point yourself.

Can you imagine Gasol trying to close out on Battier?

SMH.

Thats when reality sinks in to Laker fans.
 08-09-2012, 11:36 PM         #557
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

You keep talking about Miami defending them, how will the Lakers defend - Bron, Chalmers, Wade, Ray, Bosh and Miller/JJ/Battier at the 3 pt line.....
 5 years ago '05        #558
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 44wade said:

That happens when you have a super team like the Heat have. It works against other teams that do not have super teams. Now, the Lakers got a super team... so we aren't matching up with you -- you're matching up with us.

5 years ago '12        #559
space
space
So ray, lewis, miller, and battier are automatic after one good game. Boy I remember when ya'll were calling for their heads
 08-09-2012, 11:37 PM         #560
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chalmers (Wade)
Wade (Ray)
Ray Allen (Bron)
Bron (Lewis)
Bosh

we gonna light you fu*k bois up

Nash is a liability on defense...we're gonna make him wish he had retired
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy