Dwight is going to the Lakers

most viewed right now
 225
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #501
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Hold That said:
Because our GM lacks balls, and our owners are cheap...




Our owners quote.. "Baseball is a religion, basketball is a business" Also said "I'd trade in 2 Bulls championships for one world series"


We should have atleast tried to get Bynum..
Do you think Bynum would resign with Chicago though?

Why the hell would y'all trade for Bynum when Rose will miss half the season, unless you truly think he will resign(not sure if he would)
 5 years ago '12        #502
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 2091 2091
 Gottagat said:
dont tell these n*ggas nothing. they have no shooters

Pau is a shell of himself he cant even shoot anymore
So Nash can't shoot?

Jamison can't shoot?

Howard can't finish at the rim better than bynum?

When was the last time howard was double teamed?

Nash made suns players good scorers cmon now
 5 years ago '12        #503
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,802 | Props total: 1724 1724

[pic - click to view]





  275 - 121 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 69% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *
 5 years ago '07        #504
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 Gottagat said:
set him up for open jumpers? in which he will miss..that n*gga is garbage now

Dwight owns that paint now Pau is not a good fit. not even hating
 5 years ago '12        #505
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
 DontHateDaGreat said:
So wade now is as good as he was when he was on "one and done" status after shaq? your fanbase wasn't mad at him saying he was done?

Lakers improved at pg (makes scoring easier for kobe, gasol, and howard)
Lakers have people who can shoot (nash, jamison)
Lakers have someone who can pass and not give up turnovers

Lakers fixed each problem that caused them to lose to okc. Okc hasn't improved and might lose harden or ibaka or amnesty perkins (as one of their fans suggested) which means their frontcourt gets weaker. Jumpshooting stickman is finshed
sounds good.

yall got a turnstile at PG. cool.

Jamison? But yeah Nash can shoot for sure.

And it remains to be seen that you got better Center play. I mean yall did have Andrew Bynum, by all accounts the 2nd best center in the game, lets see how these pieces fit.

I know Miami is a championship squad.

To me, this Laker squad is really really really good, on paper, but not great.
 5 years ago '05        #506
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12513 12513
 KeepinItTrill said:
Don't mind him, 85% of Heat fans don't understand basic basketball..

This n*gga still think Gasol is a back to the basket bruiser..

Too stupid to realize that Gasol/Bosh/Boozer pick and pop stretch 4 style compliments Dwights style better than any other Powerfowards in the league... AND Gasol is a hell of a passer, better passer than any of the PF's I mentioned who compliment Dwight.
 5 years ago '08        #507
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,628 | Props total: 2101 2101
See you f*ggots in the Finals..
 08-09-2012, 11:08 PM         #508
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Disregarding the greater than equal than sign, the Lakers pieces fit so much better than the Heats, AND they are more talented..


Nash and Howard on pick and rolls


Kobe on drive and kick outs to the greatest shooting PG of all time in Nash..

MWP doing the dirty work, hustling, tip ins, defense,

Gasol pick and pop and sick interior passing to Dwight who's a better finisher than Bynum..


n*gga chill, this sh*t is fu*ked up for the league, INCLUDING Miami.


Mike Brown has the ammo now to bench KObe when he get out of line and STILL win the game with Nash and Dwight..

What Kobe gonna do? Pout? Laker nation wont give a fu*k about Kobe's pouting when they racking up the W's.. Kobe aint got no choice but to fall in line.


And Dwight howards DEFENSE ALONE..

They got 2 7 footers in the fu*kin paint, and one of them just so happens to be the best defensive player in the league.. Bynum isn't half the defender Dwight is.
You're acting like the Heat don't play some of the best, if not the best in the playoffs, defense in the league.

Like I said, if you think stacking 2 7 footers in the lane is gonna stop them from driving you're on one. The fouls they will accumulate will have ppl on here in fits crying about the refs.
 5 years ago '11        #509
Prot3ge 
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
People are mad...y'all needs to chill

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #510
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 2091 2091
 44wade said:
sounds good.

yall got a turnstile at PG. cool.

Jamison? But yeah Nash can shoot for sure.

And it remains to be seen that you got better Center play. I mean yall did have Andrew Bynum, by all accounts the 2nd best center in the game, lets see how these pieces fit.

I know Miami is a championship squad.

To me, this Laker squad is really really really good, on paper, but not great.
and yet he's still better than chalmers and is what the lakers need to make sure kobe stops playing hero ball

It remains to be seen for sure but as long as no injuries happen the lakers didn't get worse. Yes Jamison shot well on cleveland...much better than anybody we had on our bench () and unlike bynum howard can be mentally bullied into falling in line
 5 years ago '06        #511
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
Empire Strikes Back
 5 years ago '10        #512
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 KeepinItTrill said:
 DontHateDaGreat said:
So Nash can't shoot?

Jamison can't shoot?

Howard can't finish at the rim better than bynum?

When was the last time howard was double teamed?

Nash made suns players good scorers cmon now
I mean yall will win the west ,just not the chip
 Hold That said:
Don't mind him, 85% of Heat fans don't understand basic basketball..

This n*gga still think Gasol is a back to the basket bruiser..

Too stupid to realize that Gasol/Bosh/Boozer pick and pop stretch 4 style compliments Dwights style better than any other Powerfowards in the league... AND Gasol is a hell of a passer, better passer than any of the PF's I mentioned who compliment Dwight.
fukk up c*m sipper
 5 years ago '12        #513
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
 DontHateDaGreat said:
and yet he's still better than chalmers and is what the lakers need to make sure kobe stops playing hero ball

It remains to be seen for sure but as long as no injuries happen the lakers didn't get worse. Yes Jamison shot well on cleveland...much better than anybody we had on our bench () and unlike bynum howard can be mentally bullied into falling in line
Im sayin though, anytime people talk about beating the Heat its, how the Heat gonna guard so and so.

Ummm, who is guarding LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen?
 5 years ago '07        #514
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 Gottagat said:
I mean yall will win the west ,just not the chip


fukk up c*m sipper
Pau is gonna be playing at a more comfortable position than he was this past season

we finally have a distributing pg that can get the ball into dudes hands efficiently (pause)

pick n roll n pop all fu*kin day
 5 years ago '12        #515
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,356 | Props total: 2091 2091
Funny thing is all these laker haters (that aren't heat fans) will be rooting for the lakers in the finals to stop lebron

and then you'll have lebron haters who will cheer for him to stop the lakers (after he runs over their teams again )

Haters mad
 5 years ago '10        #516
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Cheeze said:
You're acting like the Heat don't play some of the best, if not the best in the playoffs, defense in the league.

Like I said, if you think stacking 2 7 footers in the lane is gonna stop them from driving you're on one. The fouls they will accumulate will have ppl on here in fits crying about the refs.
cant agree more.Dwight a.ss will be on the bench after gettin in foul trouble Kobe old a.ss MWP and nash suppose to keep our n*ggas from slashing ? and drawing fouls
 5 years ago '11        #517
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Durant won't let these n*ggas get to the finals that easy. Gonna be a cruel summer next year
 5 years ago '12        #518
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,570 | Props total: 5972 5972
I see the salty heat fans just arrived


 5 years ago '11        #519
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
yall know dwight still gon test out free agency after this season right
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #520
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
damn, pray we get that Lebron Kobe final though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy