Aug 9 - Mars Panorama: Curiosity Rover Sends Back 1st 360-Degree Color View (PHOTO)

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I really hope the user "whyarguewithgod" is trying to troll because if not he automatically makes my top 5 for Boxden's biggest idiots list.

Dumb a.sses and their conspiracies on BX man its hilarious.
 08-12-2012, 03:42 AM         #62
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:

[pic - click to view]

White people
white people busy sending robots to other planets, meanwhile black people are trying to send stuff to worldstar
 5 years ago '04        #63
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
 JohnDoe said:

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2012, 10:05 AM         #64
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
I really hope the user "whyarguewithgod" is trying to troll because if not he automatically makes my top 5 for Boxden's biggest idiots list.

Dumb a.sses and their conspiracies on BX man its hilarious.

[pic - click to view]

Brah just cause you dont believe we were created by reptilians and evolved into humans by taking over their mothership and coming in contact with dna from Venus inhabitants doesnt mean the rest of us dont.

On a serious note: I was trolling towards the end but regardless, the fact that most people believe whateva the government or Nasa or a guy named George tells them is sickening. All Im saying is at least wait for some undeniable proof. I dont wanna see you guys on here at 70 yrs. old commenting on Boxden thread titled "Debunking the Mars Rover Mission" . If I do ima teleport myself threw time into your exact location and slap the shyt outta you. Yea Nasa has time machines too go head and add that to your list of Nasa contributions list you d!ckwipe immature do and say internet bestiality pr0n watching fa990t.
 08-12-2012, 10:10 AM         #65
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
white people busy sending robots to other planets, meanwhile black people are trying to send stuff to worldstar

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

08-12-2012, 10:45 AM         #66
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

Brah just cause you dont believe we were created by reptilians and evolved into humans by taking over their mothership and coming in contact with dna from Venus inhabitants doesnt mean the rest of us dont.

On a serious note: I was trolling towards the end but regardless, the fact that most people believe whateva the government or Nasa or a guy named George tells them is sickening. All Im saying is at least wait for some undeniable proof. I dont wanna see you guys on here at 70 yrs. old commenting on Boxden thread titled "Debunking the Mars Rover Mission" . If I do ima teleport myself threw time into your exact location and slap the shyt outta you. Yea Nasa has time machines too go head and add that to your list of Nasa contributions list you d!ckwipe immature do and say internet bestiality pr0n watching fa990t.
So pretty much this failed post was suppose to sum up "Don't believe everything you see". You are a troll who makes outlandish statements in order to conjure up a response from other individuals and the sad thing is your trolling is mediocre at best.

When you are done throwing a hissy fit at people who tell you that you are troll, than come back to this thread with something to say that isn't pulled out of your a.ss.
 08-12-2012, 11:12 AM         #67
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
So pretty much this failed post was suppose to sum up "Don't believe everything you see". You are a troll who makes outlandish statements in order to conjure up a response from other individuals and the sad thing is your trolling is mediocre at best.

When you are done throwing a hissy fit at people who tell you that you are troll, than come back to this thread with something to say that isn't pulled out of your a.ss.

To answer your question. Yes that failed post was me summing up my original statement of "Dont believe everything you see." The fact that someone who believes everything he sees decided to comment on a post made by me, a "show me facts" kinda guy, baffles me to this day.

Now, moving on. You say Im a troll. I say I support ignorance with ignorance. The judge of that is neither here nor there. So enough with the outlandish statements sir.

As far as that last paragraph goes......C'mon son. I was throwing a hissy fit before the trolling begun. If you took time outta your dull and pathetic life to examine the thread you would have noticed I came in here with a chip on my shoulder. An the fact that you completly lost me with the comment "When you are done throwing a hissy fit at people who tell you that you are troll", lets me know that you read one of my trolling statements and quickly decided to make a immature comment such as the one above.

Now, letting by gon's be by gon's, continuing on. Since you yourself have spoken up and decided to be a man and cast the first stone, you have been chosen to answer my original statement that begun this spiral of stupidity in the first place.

" Can't believe yall buying this shyt with 1 picture pointed at the ground....Lol

I bet if Nasa said we sent a rover into heaven and showed a picture of a giant foot wit a opened toed chancleta yall a swear it was Jesus himself.

I aint saying we made it or didnt make it all Im saying is wait for some solid proof. If we can replicate the exact picture here on Earth then why leave ourselves open for suspicion when future conspiracy theorists on Boxden and youtube make a video debunking the Mars rover. Just saying."

Do you with your superior and intelligent mind have anything FACTUAL, INFORMATIONAL, ARGUMENTATIVE, or DEBATABLE to say say to me that regards to the statement above? If not, continue with the derogatory and pointless comments (aka trolling) that your previous brotherhood of Boxden followers have begun.

--Thank You and that will be all for now Sir--

--Good Day--

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 08-12-2012 at 11:15 AM..
 08-12-2012, 11:48 AM         #68
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
To answer your question. Yes that failed post was me summing up my original statement of "Dont believe everything you see." The fact that someone who believes everything he sees decided to comment on a post made by me, a "show me facts" kinda guy, baffles me to this day.

Now, moving on. You say Im a troll. I say I support ignorance with ignorance. The judge of that is neither here nor there. So enough with the outlandish statements sir.

As far as that last paragraph goes......C'mon son. I was throwing a hissy fit before the trolling begun. If you took time outta your dull and pathetic life to examine the thread you would have noticed I came in here with a chip on my shoulder. An the fact that you completly lost me with the comment "When you are done throwing a hissy fit at people who tell you that you are troll", lets me know that you read one of my trolling statements and quickly decided to make a immature comment such as the one above.

Now, letting by gon's be by gon's, continuing on. Since you yourself have spoken up and decided to be a man and cast the first stone, you have been chosen to answer my original statement that begun this spiral of stupidity in the first place.

" Can't believe yall buying this shyt with 1 picture pointed at the ground....Lol

I bet if Nasa said we sent a rover into heaven and showed a picture of a giant foot wit a opened toed chancleta yall a swear it was Jesus himself.

I aint saying we made it or didnt make it all Im saying is wait for some solid proof. If we can replicate the exact picture here on Earth then why leave ourselves open for suspicion when future conspiracy theorists on Boxden and youtube make a video debunking the Mars rover. Just saying."

Do you with your superior and intelligent mind have anything FACTUAL, INFORMATIONAL, ARGUMENTATIVE, or DEBATABLE to say say to me that regards to the statement above? If not, continue with the derogatory and pointless comments (aka trolling) that your previous brotherhood of Boxden followers have begun.

--Thank You and that will be all for now Sir--

--Good Day--
Dull and pathetic life? What so I tell you something that has been said before in the thread and you stomp your little feet by insulting me? How cute, when you are done showering your anger at anyone who tells you some semblance to the truth at how you were trolling this thread than come back to us.

So you mention you don't troll? Your response to K1Entertainment is all I have to say.
So with that being said why the hell would I take anything you say seriously? You spawn ridiculous notions such as Nasa hasn't contributed anything at all but stlcardinals19 ethered with you with that knowledge and the funny thing is you make a troll response on each of the 25 contributions.

The last paragraph is rich I must say, you want me to give a factual response to a looney conspiracy backed statements with no facts at all. When in the entire thread have you mentioned anything that wasn't your opinion? Hmm? So as it stands you have been discredited in this thread and now are swiping at anything that responds to you.

I will not argue with for 5+ pages and so trying to bait will be pointless. I will make one more response to your next post (which will be a fine combination of insults and a.ss pulled statments) and that will be all for the exchange.
 08-12-2012, 12:25 PM         #69
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Dull and pathetic life? What so I tell you something that has been said before in the thread and you stomp your little feet by insulting me? How cute, when you are done showering your anger at anyone who tells you some semblance to the truth at how you were trolling this thread than come back to us.

So you mention you don't troll? Your response to K1Entertainment is all I have to say.
So with that being said why the hell would I take anything you say seriously? You spawn ridiculous notions such as Nasa hasn't contributed anything at all but stlcardinals19 ethered with you with that knowledge and the funny thing is you make a troll response on each of the 25 contributions.

The last paragraph is rich I must say, you want me to give a factual response to a looney conspiracy backed statements with no facts at all. When in the entire thread have you mentioned anything that wasn't your opinion? Hmm? So as it stands you have been discredited in this thread and now are swiping at anything that responds to you.

I will not argue with for 5+ pages and so trying to bait will be pointless. I will make one more response to your next post (which will be a fine combination of insults and a.ss pulled statments) and that will be all for the exchange.

--Bottom Line. It was an argument of "opinion". It is a picture that cant be proven because nobody on Boxden works at Nasa, and of course we cant see an actual picture because America is so greedy and selfish that she would self-distruct before she gives another nation a glimpse at what she now has in the palms of her hand. --

08-12-2012, 12:37 PM         #70
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:

--Bottom Line. It was an argument of "opinion". It is a picture that cant be proven because nobody on Boxden works at Nasa, and of course we cant see an actual picture because America is so greedy and selfish that she would self-distruct before she gives another nation a glimpse at what she now has in the palms of her hand. --

This post I can agree with entirely. For the most part what you relayed throughout the thread on not taking everything you see as fact is spot on. There is a lot hidden secrets the government hides from us and they use the media to spin a certain story.

Was expecting a long response that would bait me to respond to you but instead it was a clear post with reasoning.
 08-12-2012, 01:17 PM         #71
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nasa and all that space sh*t is so worthless, idk whats a bigger waste of money that serves no benefits war or space study
 08-12-2012, 01:38 PM         #72
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
Nasa and all that space sh*t is so worthless, idk whats a bigger waste of money that serves no benefits war or space study
When the human population eventually overcrowds the Earth, we will need to inhabit a new planet for our growing population, our growing energy use and our growing hunger to conquer.

Last edited by Drone; 08-12-2012 at 02:51 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #73
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
at "Whyarguewithgod".

This dude is a moron.
 5 years ago '06        #74
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at "Whyarguewithgod".

This dude is a moron.
It's always the ones that need to be heard the most (aka multiple posts in threads) that are the idiots.
 08-12-2012, 03:17 PM         #75
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
It's always the ones that need to be heard the most (aka multiple posts in threads) that are the idiots.

The fact that you and Mrs. Jones above you decided to come in here and get that off ya chest lets me know Aryan Brotherhood is alive and well. Good day.
 08-12-2012, 03:19 PM         #76
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at "Whyarguewithgod".

This dude is a moron.

Would you like to elborate on why Im stupid before we get into childish name calling games?
 5 years ago '05        #77
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 whyarguewithgod said:
Would you like to elborate on why Im stupid before we get into childish name calling games?
Re-Read your posts in this thread.

That's why you're stupid.

5 years ago '05        #78
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
dumb a.ss know it alls i hate em
 08-13-2012, 02:20 AM         #79
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:

it's called a telescope, close your youtube video and google that.
 5 years ago '07        #80
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16104 16104
 whyarguewithgod said:
Can't believe yall buying this shyt with 1 picture pointed at the ground....Lol

I aint saying we made it or didnt make it all Im saying is wait for some solid proof. If we can replicate the exact picture here on Earth then why leave ourselves open for suspicion when future conspiracy theorists on Boxden and youtube make a video debunking the Mars rover. Just saying.
36 pics my friend not just one... and what solid proof do you need...I mean you can see the moon, but have you ever been there? How do you know its the moon
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago