Aug 9 - Mars Panorama: Curiosity Rover Sends Back 1st 360-Degree Color View (PHOTO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
 dtf12 said:
anyone else thinks that looks like Nevada?
 08-11-2012, 02:16 PM         #42
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't believe yall buying this shyt with 1 picture pointed at the ground....Lol

I bet if Nasa said we sent a rover into heaven and showed a picture of a giant foot wit a opened toed chancleta yall a swear it was Jesus himself.

I aint saying we made it or didnt make it all Im saying is wait for some solid proof. If we can replicate the exact picture here on Earth then why leave ourselves open for suspicion when future conspiracy theorists on Boxden and youtube make a video debunking the Mars rover. Just saying.
 5 years ago '04        #43
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I dont believe known of that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #44
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Reading this thread has me convinced around 68% of Boxden is retarded everything is a big conspiracy to them lmao....
 5 years ago '05        #45
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
ayo tell warren buffet to donate 5 billion to nasa so they can develop a rocket big enough to push a 8million ton spacecraft so we can go to mars.

I mean warren buffet would only have 2 billion left to play with.

but real talk imagine if we didnt spend a trillion on a war, and instead spent 1 trillion on building a habitable environment on the moon. Like a pressure regulated space dome or sumtin, wth trees and plants in it and oxygen and energy supply for a few years. And then build a craft to fly to mars from the moon...
 08-11-2012, 02:43 PM         #46
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
ayo tell warren buffet to donate 5 billion to nasa so they can develop a rocket big enough to push a 8million ton spacecraft so we can go to mars.

I mean warren buffet would only have 2 billion left to play with.

but real talk imagine if we didnt spend a trillion on a war, and instead spent 1 trillion on building a habitable environment on the moon. Like a pressure regulated space dome or sumtin, wth trees and plants in it and oxygen and energy supply for a few years. And then build a craft to fly to mars from the moon...

Imagine if I told you money was paper, and that paper wasn't back by gold and had no actual value. Imagine if I told you the same people that fund Nasa don't give a fu*k about money because they print it. That if the technology presented itself, any mission deemed possible would be guaranteed a go. Now imagine I told you humans can only go a certain distance into outer space. That the moon landing was a hoax. That nothing after the supposed moon landing was done at Nasa. That Nasa was just a laboratory filled with countless experiments and records that prove mankind just wasn't meant to go into outer space.........What would say?

Ill save you the thought. You''d call me a conspiracy theorist in denial. Cool beans.

P.S. Just cause we see people in orbit at a high distance from earth doesnt mean they're outer space.

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 08-11-2012 at 02:46 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #47
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1155 1155
Its no wonder our schools are failing! We gotta bunch of know it all cuz they got internet! Half of'em think they internet gods with elite hacking skills and the inside Illuminati scoop, the others are dumb a.ss wanna be gangsters, religious nuts, and political d!ck suckers that won't accept anything even if they were strapped to the curiosity and sent back with HD vids to show the world.

They made Mars up its nothing like what you think it is!
 5 years ago '08        #48
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
 whyarguewithgod said:
Imagine if I told you money was paper, and that paper wasn't back by gold and had no actual value. Imagine if I told you the same people that fund Nasa don't give a fu*k about money because they print it. That if the technology presented itself, any mission deemed possible would be guaranteed a go. Now imagine I told you humans can only go a certain distance into outer space. That the moon landing was a hoax. That nothing after the supposed moon landing was done at Nasa. That Nasa was just a laboratory filled with countless experiments and records that prove mankind just wasn't meant to go into outer space.........What would say?

Ill save you the thought. You''d call me a conspiracy theorist in denial. Cool beans.

P.S. Just cause we see people in orbit at a high distance from earth doesnt mean they're outer space.
If you don't even know of NASA's contributions to mankind then yes, you're precisely what the bolded sentence says.
 08-11-2012, 04:47 PM         #49
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
If you don't even know of NASA's contributions to mankind then yes, you're precisely what the bolded sentence says.

I dont....Knowledge me.

Ill be waiting..............
 08-11-2012, 04:49 PM         #50
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
Its no wonder our schools are failing! We gotta bunch of know it all cuz they got internet! Half of'em think they internet gods with elite hacking skills and the inside Illuminati scoop, the others are dumb a.ss wanna be gangsters, religious nuts, and political d!ck suckers that won't accept anything even if they were strapped to the curiosity and sent back with HD vids to show the world.

They made Mars up its nothing like what you think it is!

Sneak Dissing in 2012??? Com on son state some names. Tell em how you really feel.
 5 years ago '05        #51
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 whyarguewithgod said:

Holy sh*t

5 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
Sneak Dissing in 2012??? Com on son state some names. Tell em how you really feel.

You're an idiot.
 08-11-2012, 06:05 PM         #53
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You're an idiot.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #54
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:

I dont....Knowledge me.

Ill be waiting..............

Didn't Read! Version:

1. SATELLITE TELEVISION
2. SAT NAV
3. GOOGLE EARTH
4. VIRTUAL REALITY
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS
6. DIALYSIS
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE
10. EAR THERMOMETER
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent.
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety.
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria.
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD
18. TEMPER FOAM
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control.
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology.
24. SPACE PENS
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS
 5 years ago '06        #55
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 stlcardinals19 said:

Didn't Read! Version:

1. SATELLITE TELEVISION
2. SAT NAV
3. GOOGLE EARTH
4. VIRTUAL REALITY
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS
6. DIALYSIS
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS
10. EAR THERMOMETER
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent.
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety.
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria.
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD
18. TEMPER FOAM
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control.
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology.
24. SPACE PENS
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS
ETHER! Tell em' why you mad son.
 08-11-2012, 06:31 PM         #56
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm calling Bullsh*t. Just like that fake a.ss moon landing in 1969. Why haven't we been back to the moon in 40+ years? Yet we can send a rover to mars that sends back these fake pictures.
 08-11-2012, 06:40 PM         #57
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:

Didn't Read! Version:

1. SATELLITE TELEVISION
2. SAT NAV
3. GOOGLE EARTH
4. VIRTUAL REALITY
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS
6. DIALYSIS
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS
10. EAR THERMOMETER
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD
18. TEMPER FOAM
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS
24. SPACE PENS
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS

1. SATELLITE TELEVISION (Russians)
2. SAT NAV (I guess)
3. GOOGLE EARTH (I guess)
4. VIRTUAL REALITY (Miss me with the fake shyt)
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS (Captain Hook)
6. DIALYSIS (I guess)
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS (I guess)
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING (Tell em bytches focus on a cure)
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE (wateva)
10. EAR THERMOMETER (Big deal. Most people use mouth therm. n e way)
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. (Again with the bullshyt)
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent. (I can drive with or without it)
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES ( Da fu*k is a tyre)
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL (Doesnt work all the time)
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety. (Again with the bullshyt)
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria. (n*ggaz in Somalia drink shytwater and live. Reaching)
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD (Do you ingest that shyt, moving on)
18. TEMPER FOAM (Brilliant)
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES (Brilliant)
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS (How bout ribbed condoms)
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS ( Tigers not playing good, so I dont give fu*k)
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control. (Reaching)
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology. (Reaching)
24. SPACE PENS ( Do I look like I live in space ?)
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS[/QUOTE] (Reaching)

And the moral of that story kids...........................................

Show me the NasaFax.......Or else I dont believe you, you need more people.
 08-11-2012, 06:41 PM         #58
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAM said:
I'm calling Bullsh*t. Just like that fake a.ss moon landing in 1969. Why haven't we been back to the moon in 40+ years? Yet we can send a rover to mars that sends back these fake pictures.
 5 years ago '05        #59
space
space
The why haven't we been back to the Moon argument is incredibly tired.
 5 years ago '08        #60
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
1. SATELLITE TELEVISION (Russians)
2. SAT NAV (I guess)
3. GOOGLE EARTH (I guess)
4. VIRTUAL REALITY (Miss me with the fake shyt)
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS (Captain Hook)
6. DIALYSIS (I guess)
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS (I guess)
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING (Tell em bytches focus on a cure)
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE (wateva)
10. EAR THERMOMETER (Big deal. Most people use mouth therm. n e way)
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. (Again with the bullshyt)
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent. (I can drive with or without it)
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES ( Da fu*k is a tyre)
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL (Doesnt work all the time)
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety. (Again with the bullshyt)
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria. (n*ggaz in Somalia drink shytwater and live. Reaching)
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD (Do you ingest that shyt, moving on)
18. TEMPER FOAM (Brilliant)
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES (Brilliant)
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS (How bout ribbed condoms)
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS ( Tigers not playing good, so I dont give fu*k)
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control. (Reaching)
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology. (Reaching)
24. SPACE PENS ( Do I look like I live in space ?)
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS
(Reaching)

And the moral of that story kids...........................................

Show me the NasaFax.......Or else I dont believe you, you need more people.[/QUOTE]

So you just disregard facts you don't like........all right
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy