Aug 9 - Mars Panorama: Curiosity Rover Sends Back 1st 360-Degree Color View (PHOTO)

most viewed right now
 67
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,496 | Props total: 2968 2968
 dtf12 said:
anyone else thinks that looks like Nevada?
 08-11-2012, 01:16 PM         #42
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't believe yall buying this shyt with 1 picture pointed at the ground....Lol


I bet if Nasa said we sent a rover into heaven and showed a picture of a giant foot wit a opened toed chancleta yall a swear it was Jesus himself.


I aint saying we made it or didnt make it all Im saying is wait for some solid proof. If we can replicate the exact picture here on Earth then why leave ourselves open for suspicion when future conspiracy theorists on Boxden and youtube make a video debunking the Mars rover. Just saying.
 6 years ago '04        #43
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5036 5036
I dont believe known of that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #44
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Reading this thread has me convinced around 68% of Boxden is retarded everything is a big conspiracy to them lmao....
 6 years ago '05        #45
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
ayo tell warren buffet to donate 5 billion to nasa so they can develop a rocket big enough to push a 8million ton spacecraft so we can go to mars.

I mean warren buffet would only have 2 billion left to play with.

but real talk imagine if we didnt spend a trillion on a war, and instead spent 1 trillion on building a habitable environment on the moon. Like a pressure regulated space dome or sumtin, wth trees and plants in it and oxygen and energy supply for a few years. And then build a craft to fly to mars from the moon...
 08-11-2012, 01:43 PM         #46
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
ayo tell warren buffet to donate 5 billion to nasa so they can develop a rocket big enough to push a 8million ton spacecraft so we can go to mars.

I mean warren buffet would only have 2 billion left to play with.

but real talk imagine if we didnt spend a trillion on a war, and instead spent 1 trillion on building a habitable environment on the moon. Like a pressure regulated space dome or sumtin, wth trees and plants in it and oxygen and energy supply for a few years. And then build a craft to fly to mars from the moon...






Imagine if I told you money was paper, and that paper wasn't back by gold and had no actual value. Imagine if I told you the same people that fund Nasa don't give a fu*k about money because they print it. That if the technology presented itself, any mission deemed possible would be guaranteed a go. Now imagine I told you humans can only go a certain distance into outer space. That the moon landing was a hoax. That nothing after the supposed moon landing was done at Nasa. That Nasa was just a laboratory filled with countless experiments and records that prove mankind just wasn't meant to go into outer space.........What would say?







Ill save you the thought. You''d call me a conspiracy theorist in denial. Cool beans.


P.S. Just cause we see people in orbit at a high distance from earth doesnt mean they're outer space.


Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 08-11-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #47
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 1834 1834
Its no wonder our schools are failing! We gotta bunch of know it all cuz they got internet! Half of'em think they internet gods with elite hacking skills and the inside Illuminati scoop, the others are dumb a.ss wanna be gangsters, religious nuts, and political d!ck suckers that won't accept anything even if they were strapped to the curiosity and sent back with HD vids to show the world.

They made Mars up its nothing like what you think it is!
 6 years ago '08        #48
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,423 | Props total: 6152 6152
 whyarguewithgod said:
Imagine if I told you money was paper, and that paper wasn't back by gold and had no actual value. Imagine if I told you the same people that fund Nasa don't give a fu*k about money because they print it. That if the technology presented itself, any mission deemed possible would be guaranteed a go. Now imagine I told you humans can only go a certain distance into outer space. That the moon landing was a hoax. That nothing after the supposed moon landing was done at Nasa. That Nasa was just a laboratory filled with countless experiments and records that prove mankind just wasn't meant to go into outer space.........What would say?







Ill save you the thought. You''d call me a conspiracy theorist in denial. Cool beans.


P.S. Just cause we see people in orbit at a high distance from earth doesnt mean they're outer space.
If you don't even know of NASA's contributions to mankind then yes, you're precisely what the bolded sentence says.
 08-11-2012, 03:47 PM         #49
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
If you don't even know of NASA's contributions to mankind then yes, you're precisely what the bolded sentence says.





I dont....Knowledge me.



Ill be waiting..............
 08-11-2012, 03:49 PM         #50
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
Its no wonder our schools are failing! We gotta bunch of know it all cuz they got internet! Half of'em think they internet gods with elite hacking skills and the inside Illuminati scoop, the others are dumb a.ss wanna be gangsters, religious nuts, and political d!ck suckers that won't accept anything even if they were strapped to the curiosity and sent back with HD vids to show the world.

They made Mars up its nothing like what you think it is!




Sneak Dissing in 2012??? Com on son state some names. Tell em how you really feel.
 6 years ago '05        #51
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7914 7914
 whyarguewithgod said:
Imagine if I told you money was paper, and that paper wasn't back by gold and had no actual value. Imagine if I told you the same people that fund Nasa don't give a fu*k about money because they print it. That if the technology presented itself, any mission deemed possible would be guaranteed a go. Now imagine I told you humans can only go a certain distance into outer space. That the moon landing was a hoax. That nothing after the supposed moon landing was done at Nasa. That Nasa was just a laboratory filled with countless experiments and records that prove mankind just wasn't meant to go into outer space.........What would say?







Ill save you the thought. You''d call me a conspiracy theorist in denial. Cool beans.


P.S. Just cause we see people in orbit at a high distance from earth doesnt mean they're outer space.
Holy sh*t

 6 years ago '05        #52
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7914 7914
 whyarguewithgod said:
Sneak Dissing in 2012??? Com on son state some names. Tell em how you really feel.


You're an idiot.
 08-11-2012, 05:05 PM         #53
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You're an idiot.



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #54
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,423 | Props total: 6152 6152
 whyarguewithgod said:




I dont....Knowledge me.



Ill be waiting..............


Didn't Read! Version:

1. SATELLITE TELEVISION
2. SAT NAV
3. GOOGLE EARTH
4. VIRTUAL REALITY
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS
6. DIALYSIS
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE
10. EAR THERMOMETER
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent.
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety.
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria.
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD
18. TEMPER FOAM
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control.
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology.
24. SPACE PENS
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS
 6 years ago '06        #55
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 stlcardinals19 said:


Didn't Read! Version:

1. SATELLITE TELEVISION
2. SAT NAV
3. GOOGLE EARTH
4. VIRTUAL REALITY
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS
6. DIALYSIS
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE
10. EAR THERMOMETER
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent.
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety.
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria.
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD
18. TEMPER FOAM
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control.
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology.
24. SPACE PENS
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS
ETHER! Tell em' why you mad son.
 08-11-2012, 05:31 PM         #56
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm calling Bullsh*t. Just like that fake a.ss moon landing in 1969. Why haven't we been back to the moon in 40+ years? Yet we can send a rover to mars that sends back these fake pictures.
 08-11-2012, 05:40 PM         #57
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:


Didn't Read! Version:

1. SATELLITE TELEVISION
2. SAT NAV
3. GOOGLE EARTH
4. VIRTUAL REALITY
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS
6. DIALYSIS
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE
10. EAR THERMOMETER
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent.
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety.
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria.
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD
18. TEMPER FOAM
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control.
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology.
24. SPACE PENS
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS


1. SATELLITE TELEVISION (Russians)
2. SAT NAV (I guess)
3. GOOGLE EARTH (I guess)
4. VIRTUAL REALITY (Miss me with the fake shyt)
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS (Captain Hook)
6. DIALYSIS (I guess)
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS (I guess)
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING (Tell em bytches focus on a cure)
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE (wateva)
10. EAR THERMOMETER (Big deal. Most people use mouth therm. n e way)
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. (Again with the bullshyt)
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent. (I can drive with or without it)
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES ( Da fu*k is a tyre)
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL (Doesnt work all the time)
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety. (Again with the bullshyt)
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria. (n*ggaz in Somalia drink shytwater and live. Reaching)
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD (Do you ingest that shyt, moving on)
18. TEMPER FOAM (Brilliant)
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES (Brilliant)
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS (How bout ribbed condoms)
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS ( Tigers not playing good, so I dont give fu*k)
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control. (Reaching)
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology. (Reaching)
24. SPACE PENS ( Do I look like I live in space ?)
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS[/QUOTE] (Reaching)




And the moral of that story kids...........................................







Show me the NasaFax.......Or else I dont believe you, you need more people.
 08-11-2012, 05:41 PM         #58
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAM said:
I'm calling Bullsh*t. Just like that fake a.ss moon landing in 1969. Why haven't we been back to the moon in 40+ years? Yet we can send a rover to mars that sends back these fake pictures.
 6 years ago '05        #59
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,839 | Props total: 7914 7914
The why haven't we been back to the Moon argument is incredibly tired.
 6 years ago '08        #60
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,423 | Props total: 6152 6152
 whyarguewithgod said:
1. SATELLITE TELEVISION (Russians)
2. SAT NAV (I guess)
3. GOOGLE EARTH (I guess)
4. VIRTUAL REALITY (Miss me with the fake shyt)
5. ARTIFICIAL LIMBS (Captain Hook)
6. DIALYSIS (I guess)
7. MRI AND CAT SCANS (I guess)
8. brea$t CANCER SCREENING (Tell em bytches focus on a cure)
9. ULTRASOUND TO a.ssESS SKIN DAMAGE (wateva)
10. EAR THERMOMETER (Big deal. Most people use mouth therm. n e way)
11. ATTENTION GETTER: Techniques used to measure brain activity in Nasa pilots are being used to improve attention spans for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. (Again with the bullshyt)
12. ROAD SAFETY: The cutting of grooves in concrete to increase traction was developed to reduce space shuttle accidents on runways. It is now applied to roads and has cut US traffic accidents by 85 per cent. (I can drive with or without it)
13. IMPROVED RADIAL TYRES ( Da fu*k is a tyre)
14. LANDMINE REMOVAL (Doesnt work all the time)
15. STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Nasa software engineers have created thousands of computer programs to find imperfections in aerospace structures and components which has proved invaluable in air safety. (Again with the bullshyt)
16. WATER FILTERS: Water-cleaning technology has existed since the early Fifties but Nasa came up with ways to filter it in more extreme situations. The activated charcoal with silver ions used in commercial filter systems cleans the water and k!lls bacteria. (n*ggaz in Somalia drink shytwater and live. Reaching)
17. FREEZE-DRIED FOOD (Do you ingest that shyt, moving on)
18. TEMPER FOAM (Brilliant)
19. SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES (Brilliant)
20. RIBBED SWIMSUITS (How bout ribbed condoms)
21. AERODYNAMIC GOLF BALLS ( Tigers not playing good, so I dont give fu*k)
22. ATHLETIC SHOES: Moon-boot material has been incorporated into running shoe midsoles to improve shock absorption and provide better stability and motion control. (Reaching)
23. PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEMS: A pen-sized ultrasonic transmitter used by prison guards, teachers, the elderly and disabled to call for help is based on space technology. (Reaching)
24. SPACE PENS ( Do I look like I live in space ?)
25. CORDLESS POWER TOOLS
(Reaching)




And the moral of that story kids...........................................







Show me the NasaFax.......Or else I dont believe you, you need more people.[/QUOTE]

So you just disregard facts you don't like........all right
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy