Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2012, 08:37 PM         #201
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kool aid said:
$80 in the bank, 6 figures in the shoe box.
bawse!!
 5 years ago '04        #202
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Screwhead said:
Monopolized banks, you should say.

Gold and/or silver coin is a much better way of saving & investing money.
yeh... I got some money invested in gold... and silver...

Last edited by bigdog232; 08-11-2012 at 09:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #203
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 I.J. said:
To the people that have more then that much how much you make a year are somebody paying your bills are u living with someone etc.?
I have 2 jobs...9-5 base of 60k plus 1% commission on about 200k in sales a month...plus I have my own business which is all profit since I operate from home and make anywhere from 3-7k a month depending on how many jobs I take in...pay my own bills, plus my moms bills, own a house in Long Island NY with my gf who makes almost 100k a year and we split the mortgage/tax/utilities and both car payments 50/50...

Unless you're not working or make minimum wage I don't see how you can have less than 1k in the bank...especially if you're living at home and working you should be stacking half that every month.
 5 years ago '05        #204
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
For those who asked how we have more than 1,000 in the bank. I'm married, dual income no kids, we pay the bills ourselves, own place. The better question is what do they do for a living.
 08-12-2012, 09:29 AM         #205
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of that 64%, 45% are users who post on here

just playing hahaha
 5 years ago '04        #206
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
64% here. But my car is paid off and I am a homeowner of a new house, so I have something to show for :)
 5 years ago '05        #207
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
Tax the capitals gains of the 1% and give it to that 64% in a negative tax cut.
 5 years ago '06        #208
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$797 | Props total: 355 355
 KNerd said:
You don't get it do you. Yes its insured by the FDIC but they don't have money sitting in an account incase that happens. Why don't you ask AIG how insuring money went. You don't seem to understand the reality of the global banking system at all
Quit trying to kick knowledge when you know nothing at all. AIG didn't insure money imbecile. Do your homework before making a lame argument. You obviously don't get it yourself. But I can see why you're mad, since you're one of the broke ones thinking the bottom loses more than the top.
 5 years ago '06        #209
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Andrefrbk said:
Wow thats absolutely fuking terrible!

To be honest i took my savings out of the bank a long time ago, i might move it to a credit union. I dont deposit a lot of money in the bank. In and out asap.

If we were to have a collapse, the banks could hold on to my money. LEGALLY. So its best to keep some on deck if you can safely.

Bottom line though most Americans not having 1k to their name is kinda dangerous. And it also means that most Americans are living pay check to pay check. If something were to happen like an emergency idk, transmission failure, boiler broken the avg American is going to put it on a credit card. And we wonder why n*ggas are in so much debt.

I dont have any outstanding debt or serious lines of credit. Learned my lesson when i was 19... SMH took me forever to pay for 3k worth of junk i bought. I was charging everything man. FUK YOU CAPITAL ONE!

The way sh*t is going the currency ain't gonna be worth sh*t soon it seems anyway. All the inflation, debt, and devaluation we got going on. Gotta thank the elite for all the globalization bullsh*t.

Last edited by davon4204; 08-14-2012 at 04:05 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #210
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
part of the 64%
 5 years ago '09        #211
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 Doe Sun said:
Quit trying to kick knowledge when you know nothing at all. AIG didn't insure money imbecile. Do your homework before making a lame argument. You obviously don't get it yourself. But I can see why you're mad, since you're one of the broke ones thinking the bottom loses more than the top.
"A subsidiary of AIG wrote insurance in the form of credit default swaps, meaning it offered buyers insurance protection against losses on debts and loans of borrowers, to the tune of $447 billion. But the mix was toxic. They also sold insurance on esoteric a.sset-backed security pools – securities like collateralized debt obligations (CDOs), pools of subprime mortgages, pools of Alt-A mortgages, prime mortgage pools and collateralized loan obligations. The subsidiary collected a lot of premium income and its earnings were robust.

When the housing market collapsed, imploding home prices resulted in precipitously rising foreclosures. The mortgage pools AIG insured began to fall in value. Additionally, the credit crisis began to take its toll on leveraged loans and it saw mounting losses on the loan pools it had insured."

I'm not mad at all. I own a house, an m5, and have money saved up. I do just fine for myself. I just hate when people act like banks are a good thing. The FDIC's sole purpose is to keep people from withdrawing their money from banks. If massive bank runs started happening the Federal Reserve would have printing presses running on overdrive
 08-14-2012, 07:14 PM         #212
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KNerd said:
You don't get it do you. Yes its insured by the FDIC but they don't have money sitting in an account incase that happens. Why don't you ask AIG how insuring money went. You don't seem to understand the reality of the global banking system at all
The FDIC is a corporation, and has an account called the Deposit Insurance account which does hold a balance. They also hold cash & U.S. treasury securities, and also have a pretty big credit line with the treasury.

AIG, doesn't insure money, they wrote policies that would payout in the event of a default or credit event.
 08-15-2012, 07:59 AM         #213
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm one of these people. I don't trust banks...so I took my money out.

Only reason I got an account now is because of my gym membership. I pay it through there. Other then that
 5 years ago '06        #214
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$797 | Props total: 355 355
 KNerd said:
I'm not mad at all. I own a house, an m5, and have money saved up. I do just fine for myself. I just hate when people act like banks are a good thing. The FDIC's sole purpose is to keep people from withdrawing their money from banks. If massive bank runs started happening the Federal Reserve would have printing presses running on overdrive
cool. I live in the white house and owns a G5. Hope boxden is impressed. You still made no valid argument on how AIG insures money. You should study what CDOs and CDSs are before saying AIG insured money. Maybe then you can try and attempt to make an argument on how the bottom loses when FDIC insures up to $250K / $100K. I'm done with your class warfare and brainwashed 99% attitude.
 08-17-2012, 09:58 PM         #215
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got more than a stack in 3 bank accounts (1 a credit union). I want them all to be at 5k.

Last edited by StatisticZ; 08-17-2012 at 10:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago