Beyoncé and Jay-Z have turned their backs on social responsibility': Harry Belafonte says couple don

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
n*ggas always looking for famous people to help them. n*gga please go get your own sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #62
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga. Shut the fu*k up!

Im first generation American, with parents out of Liberia (west Africa)..

Got a college degree and a great career.

Thats why the African American community in this country will continue to struggle. Soon as you pass along an observation of some constructive criticism, n*ggas got ten million excuses to get to.

I went to school with "African American" kids. The facts are what they are. Maybe if y'all would listen some instead of getting pregnant and thinking Rap and Hoops are the only salvation, you would prosper.

Instead of blaming everything on white people and NOTHING on yourselves.

Ever wonder why when Africans come to this country they do better than y'all. It's because instead of depending on the system, they're willing to work til either they're successful or it k!lls them (whichever comes first). Take some notes dunny.
that sh*t annoys me to no end....stop the reverse racism and start blaming yourselves...
 5 years ago '12        #63
space
space
 Eskaey said:
n*gga Please
Money Aint A Thang
A Billie Remix
3 Kings
On to the next one
Jockin Jay-Z
Run This Town
Big Pimpin
Success
Roc Boys
lol son you failed MASSIVELY with this list.

even on song cry jigga was bragging about fuccing other women tryin to sound sincere...
 5 years ago '12        #64
space
space
 Dun Language said:
n*ggas always looking for famous people to help them. n*gga please go get your own sh*t
seriously why do people feel just because you're rich and famous that you have an moral obligation to put your cash in other people's pockets.....let jay-z and beyonce do what they feel. we should be looking at bill gates and the owner of face book.....especially that face book n*gga, he gave away a sh*t-ton of cash to new jersey just because
 5 years ago '09        #65
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 KillahhCamm said:
Shawn Carter Foundation turned my scholarship application down and i wrote a damn good essay quoted "murder to Excellence" too but now i gotta listen to how Blue Ivy Socks cost the same as a semester of tuition

Post the essay.

I just now looked up the foundation and they only give scholarships to people going to trade or vocational schools..

I need some scholarships to nullify these loans
 08-09-2012, 06:37 PM         #66
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is a house n*gga and he took bey with him

any black man can see that

and white people on bx do not have a right to speak on anything harry says about race
 5 years ago '12        #67
Eskaey 37 heat pts37
space
space
$400 | Props total: 54 54
It was a troll list you slow mofu*kas, let me do a real one;

Meet the parents
Minority Report
Some How Some Way
Renegade
This Cant Be Life
Soon Youll understand
Where have you been
You must love me
Lucky me
Regrets
 5 years ago '11        #68
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 TheMindOf said:
n*gga. Shut the fu*k up!

Im first generation American, with parents out of Liberia (west Africa)..

Got a college degree and a great career.

Thats why the African American community in this country will continue to struggle. Soon as you pass along an observation of some constructive criticism, n*ggas got ten million excuses to get to.

I went to school with "African American" kids. The facts are what they are. Maybe if y'all would listen some instead of getting pregnant and thinking Rap and Hoops are the only salvation, you would prosper.

Instead of blaming everything on white people and NOTHING on yourselves.

Ever wonder why when Africans come to this country they do better than y'all. It's because instead of depending on the system, they're willing to work til either they're successful or it k!lls them (whichever comes first). Take some notes dunny.

Did you grow up in the inner city?

Have you ever went to a public school in the hood?

I doubt it nobody blames white people for everything but it's white people that believe and wanna say slavery and segregation don't effect what's going on today. White people started at the top and black people started at the very bottom you call that equal opportunity? One race being able to read for 100 years before the other

Do some research like the Jim crow laws and how they put black people in poor communitys because they knew it would make them turn on each other and k!ll each other for food and money. stop speaking on sh*t you don't know about

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 08-09-2012 at 06:47 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #69
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
Some lead by words, other people lead by actions.
Jay z is a successful black man who married a successful black women.
He does not rep any gang, does not appears in gossip mag about doing some wild drug sh*t, does not glorify to waste money on jewels and other things.
He inspires some young kids. Denying it is just being a hypocrite.
His couple is drama free when it comes to tabloids. He is always on to the next deal.
Ask jeezy, ross and other new cats who inspires them in their hustle the answer will be jay.
99% of his bands are being black, his a.ssociates are black other than the big cats in the industry.
He has a scholarship that is running since 2002-2003. Not counting his other donations and charities like 2 kings with lebron......
I mean what a n*gga gonna do?
It is like, unless some of you get a check from jay, he will never be doing enough for the black community.
The system is not perfect, the community faces some problems, instead of looking for someone to blame, why can't you try to give some solutions?
Nas is preaching about it but why did it change?
I am sure that jay's lifestyle helped more people to better themselves than some rappers preaching because actions reach people more than words do.
 5 years ago '11        #70
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Being 18 yrs old, I can tell you first hand that the youth dont wanna hear no positive sh*t. You can't tell n*ggas what they doing is wrong, you can't tell them to do better. If you disagree with them you're a hater. Trust me, I'm around n*ggas like this every day.
 5 years ago '07        #71
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
The problem today is that because of a history of struggle, a lot of us come from bad situations. Not all of us can make sense of what we're given. Too many of us get caught up in drama and don't have any clear reference to use in order to get anywhere or make a difference. I've seen peers with virtually no support at home. All their accustomed to is parents who don't know how to manage finances and drug addicts.
 5 years ago '10        #72
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Skammy Gee said:

[pic - click to view]

too bad MLK's face is cut up or else it would have been a gr8 smilie
with all due respect. i think MLK is above being used as a smiley.
 5 years ago '07        #73
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Eskaey said:
It was a troll list you slow mofu*kas, let me do a real one;

Meet the parents
Minority Report
Some How Some Way
Renegade
This Cant Be Life
Soon Youll understand
Where have you been
You must love me
Lucky me
Regrets
I don't understand how them dudes didn't recognize thatBoxden gettin slower and slower
 08-09-2012, 06:53 PM         #74
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
preach

As a first generation Afro-Colombian, I agree 100%. Black Americans have gone from being inspirational to just plain lazy and bi*chy. Cats rather try to rap, produce, play ball or sell drugs instead of simply just studying and staying focused on legitimate goals. These drug dealers are so stupid they even call their spots "traps". Idiots

Black Americans have turned into Malcom's worst nightmare......a bunch of crabs in a bucket instead of leaders.
you havent been here, your the same as a white dude really, you have to understand the hundred years of conditioning and psychological setbacks we have also.

how they made us hate ourselves and glorify everything they do. most of this generations had fathers dead or in jail and wh0ores and crack heads for parentss... equaling absolutely no one to look up to....

to some people the crack epidemic is entertainment, ie rick ross and all these white folks that love beenie siegal, jeezy and wayne. but in reality its a tactic used by the government that succeeded in snuffing out all black consciousness, neighborhood businesses....and cutting off an entire generation of black people from the civil rights era.

70 80 percent of the people i grew up with grew up with out a semblance of what a parent is. so you cant blame a child for learning to survive its neighborhood and never getting to learn that the world is bigger.
 5 years ago '11        #75
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Kingpin 313 said:
Did you grow up in the inner city?

Have you ever went to a public school in the hood?

I doubt it nobody blames white people for everything but it's white people that believe and wanna say slavery and segregation don't effect what's going on today. White people started at the top and black people started at the very bottom you call that equal opportunity? One race being able to read for 100 years before the other

Do some research like the Jim crow laws and how they put black people in poor communitys because they knew it would make them turn on each other and k!ll each other for food and money. stop speaking on sh*t you don't know about
I understand what you saying but the Jim Crow laws were made how long ago? Get over that sh*t and do something with yourself. They learned to read 100 years earlier, but you can read now so that dont even matter. Other cultures that have been through as much as we have are being successful. Blacks are left behind because they dont try to catch up to everyone else.
 08-09-2012, 06:58 PM         #76
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
The problem today is that because of a history of struggle, a lot of us come from bad situations. Not all of us can make sense of what we're given. Too many of us get caught up in drama and don't have any clear reference to use in order to get anywhere or make a difference. I've seen peers with virtually no support at home. All their accustomed to is parents who don't know how to manage finances and drug addicts.
not to make excuses, but people really dont understand the cycle or what a cycle is. as a people we cant move with out unity. anamolies there exceptions to every system so you will have your oprahs, and will smiths.

but with out being born with a type A personality its hard out here.

i have a bachelors in psych and have been actively looking for work for 5 months to no avail. had interviews though. no hire
 08-09-2012, 07:01 PM         #77
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Being 18 yrs old, I can tell you first hand that the youth dont wanna hear no positive sh*t. You can't tell n*ggas what they doing is wrong, you can't tell them to do better. If you disagree with them you're a hater. Trust me, I'm around n*ggas like this every day.
the chains are psychological my dude, psychology is hour biggest enemy.
 5 years ago '08        #78
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5103 5103
 the synthesis said:
Harry is from a different era, he done seen black folk hanged from trees and lynched, he was one of MLK's best hommies, he rode with him to civil rights movement, he got hollywood to take notice of MLK, introduced him to Brando and other major hollywood celebs and went to the white house with him, attended meetings, sat right in front on MLK's coffin at his funeral...the man put in work for future black folk so they could be taken a little more serious. He still is a major activist

I guess he expects more from powerful black people
n*ggas ain't sh*t no more man, everybody is so hard on the paper chase they do t care for other black people. Ive never seen any of today's rappers be political, black entertainers in general are so image soft so they don't upset or scare away sponsors. Pac, Chuck D, Cube guys like that who really had talent could say what they wanted with out fear of being broke the next day. What is Jay gonna go call out Bloomberg for the fu*ked up cops in NYC? Nope they hang the fu*k out. Hov isnmy favorite rapper but the he ain't sh*t when it comes to real people. He wants to be like Oprah for real, he'll do sh*t for black people but in other countries where even if it's a little it's a lot. That sh*t is win, win. If you told me giving 10k would rehab and provide food and water for a whole village in Africa vs. A million to rehab A neighborhood in Brooklyn what would you choose? Help Africa and you get a special on MTV, help the hood and you get a bunch sh*t for giving people things "they don't need". Hov is so fu*king disconnected from the hood it's ashamed but to them that's an achievement not a bad thing. To each is own I guess.
 5 years ago '08        #79
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5103 5103
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I understand what you saying but the Jim Crow laws were made how long ago? Get over that sh*t and do something with yourself. They learned to read 100 years earlier, but you can read now so that dont even matter. Other cultures that have been through as much as we have are being successful. Blacks are left behind because they dont try to catch up to everyone else.
Are you black?
 08-09-2012, 07:19 PM         #80
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
i just never understand these people who say oprah jay z this one and that one don't do enough. no n*gga you aint doing enough. what the fu*k is doing enough? if oprah gave every penny she got to inner cities throughout america we'd still have pimps and hos , drug dealers, gang bangers crackheads and murderers. the people have to get their sh*t together bottom line. the people in the communities are the ones that have to look in the mirror and ask am i doing enough for the cause and stop waiting for rich black celebrities to fly through the hood with a cape on. it don't cost no money to stop doing dumb self destructive sh*t to each other
Real sh*t

n*ggas have to want more for themselves and their communities. But honestly there's hardly any unity among black people. I don't mean hold hands and sing kumbaya type of unity either. There's very little respect for one another. When you're successful, get out of that environment, and try to come back through to put others in the same position as you, a lot of the time you meet more hostility than anything. "You turned your back on the streets, you a sellout." n*ggas would rather take what you have rather be in the position to work hard and get their own. It's fu*ked up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy