Here we go again.. WOJ : LA Orl Phi Den 4 way talks for Dwight

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2012, 12:00 AM         #341
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bangladesh said:
they are just waiting for the leagues approval....

Which Stern decline it cause he hates Kobes

c'mon stern
 5 years ago '10        #342
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
Wow I can't wait to play 2k
 08-10-2012, 12:02 AM         #343
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Rockets Lost!
We couldn't even get bynum!?
And If Stern approves this, somebody cue that Stern/Vince McMan Gif cause you already know what time it is!

Think about, not only did he keep the two biggest markets relevant, but now it's times 2!! Bklny/clippers & he gave Houston they China Money/viewers back!

F Lakers winning. Stern Won!!
 5 years ago '08        #344
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
look at all these lil hoez hating on the trade....
 5 years ago '98        #345
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
lakers won holy sh*t.... miami-lakers final it is

Nash, Kobe, Gasol, Howard... STACKED to the nuts
 5 years ago '04        #346
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102

Nash and Gasol pick and roll

Nash and Howard pick and roll

Nash shooting open 3's

5 years ago '05        #347
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 thabigo said:

Nash and Gasol pick and pop

Nash and Howard pick and roll

Nash shooting open 3's

That Nash and Gasol PNP is going to be ridiculous. Gasol doesn't like the post... he's scared of it. We brought in the point gawd to to appease him. He doesn't have to go to the post anymore... he's going to be out on the elbow throwing up jumpers all game.

it's going to be glorious.

oh yeah, we still have kobe bryant out there...
 5 years ago '04        #348
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Supposedly, Dwight was the best "roll" man in the pick & roll last season... And that's playing with a bum a.ss PG.

Imagine him playing with Nash..

5 years ago '12        #349
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
LAKERS WON ETERNALLY

MAGIC LAWWWSTTT ETERNALLY
 5 years ago '11        #350
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Excuse me lakers laker fans, and ima let yall finish celebrate raping the league again... But yall do understand the match-up nightmare again Miami right?

Last edited by Kobane; 08-10-2012 at 02:27 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #351
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Kobane said:
Excuse me lakers laker fans, and ima let yall finish celebrate raping the league again... But yall do understand the match-up nightmare again Miami right?
match up nightmare? yea steve nash kb metta pau d12 bench jamison/jordan hill/steve blake(gonna get traded soon) ebanks/mc roberts so who on mia is guarding kobe nash pau n dwight lebron gonna guard everyone?
 5 years ago '10        #352
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 R0R0 said:
match up nightmare? yea steve nash kb metta pau d12 bench jamison/jordan hill/steve blake(gonna get traded soon) ebanks/mc roberts so who on mia is guarding kobe nash pau n dwight lebron gonna guard everyone?
Yo my fu*king roommate is a Heat fan that thinks like that I swear. He claims he's all about D Wade but all he talks about is LeGoon

Let's go money making Mitch tho
 5 years ago '11        #353
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 R0R0 said:
Come on, if they double LeBron (which they will of course) they gotta deal w Wade. Then you got Allen on the perimeter. Bosh midrange. 2much, if your guys make it to our shooters you still have to worry about Wade slashing to the basket, and if the 4 slides over to help on Wade slashing he can drop it to Bosh. That simple. its not a "lebron, lebron, lebron" thing its a overal team matchup.
 5 years ago '04        #354
fresno 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 35 35
 Kobane said:
Come on, if they double LeBron (which they will of course) they gotta deal w Wade. Then you got Allen on the perimeter. Bosh midrange. 2much, if your guys make it to our shooters you still have to worry about Wade slashing to the basket, and if the 4 slides over to help on Wade slashing he can drop it to Bosh. That simple. its not a "lebron, lebron, lebron" thing its a overal team matchup.
damn, fans getting delusional now

the only mismatch you guys have is lebron, thats it and i doubt we even double.. they'll put metta on him which is clearly in your guys favor while every other position is in the lakers favor lmao..

howard and nash have massive mismatches, gasol and kobe are also better then wade and bosh.. then once the lakers pick up a last vet our bench will also be just as good if not better then yours...

it's a great matchup but as a laker fan i absolutely believe if we're fully healthy we can beat anyone now...
 5 years ago '05        #355
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
someone explain to me how in the HELL did this trade go down without the Magic getting Gasol or Bynum? Everyone but Orlando won here... Philly gets better and opens up the offense for Thad, Bynum, and Turner... Denver gets another defender and opens up more playing time for their wing/post players... Iggy is an upgrade from Afflalo.... And Hell the Lakers get Dwight without moving Bynum and Gasol....

Granted that Dwight still wants to end up in Brooklyn but the lakers look nice on paper... Still no one to stop Westbrook or Durant on that Laker squad tho

But KnicksLost and NetsLost needs to become MagicLostAgain... This is worse than Shaq leaving Penny hanging... They were better off letting D12 walk...
 5 years ago '05        #356
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 k3llz said:
not a steal, we traded Bynum
yet you kept Gasol... Just 12 months ago, it was damn near a guarantee that Gasol AND Bynum would have to get shipped out to get D12 and you just gave up Bynum... that is a STEAL...
 5 years ago '06        #357
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
I hope Bynum has matured this offseason. As talented as he is, he acts like a female dog on the court. Now that we have Bynum, I wonder who's gonna be starting PF?
 5 years ago '10        #358
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,845 | Props total: 13217 13217
 Maddog345 said:
I hope Bynum has matured this offseason. As talented as he is, he acts like a female dog on the court. Now that we have Bynum, I wonder who's gonna be starting PF?
should be lavoy allen
 08-10-2012, 08:29 AM         #359
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
yet you kept Gasol... Just 12 months ago, it was damn near a guarantee that Gasol AND Bynum would have to get shipped out to get D12 and you just gave up Bynum... that is a STEAL...
we gave up the second best center to get the best center, how is it a steal?? i don't get that sh*t, fans of other teams and other NBA Gm's are fu*king hating and mad...Gasol was already on the team, why they mad cause we kept Gasol? fu*kouttahere...stale azz n*ggaz...Orlando should have took Bynum
 5 years ago '11        #360
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Nuggets deep as fu*k,I bet they give the Lakers problems
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc