Full Best Buy USA Gaming Blowout 2.0 List Of Gaming Deals Leaked Ahead Of Time

most viewed right now
 151
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 80
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,753 | Props total: 2351 2351
picked up Dead Space 2 LE for Ps3 and UFC Personal Trainer for Ps3
 5 years ago '07        #62
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,194 | Props total: 15011 15011
 donmeca2020 said:
all sh*tty games... if they threw in some better titles my a.ss would be waiting outside sunday morning ready to buy, but with a list of titles like that, i'll pass.
Dead Space 2 is sh*tty?
 5 years ago '07        #63
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
only picked up bulletstorm
wanted skate 3 but it was already gone
 5 years ago '08        #64
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
Darkness 2

Rage

Bulletstorm

all 3 for about $30
 5 years ago '04        #65
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
i picked up pretty much anything i saw, for 10 dollars you cant really go wrong, at the very worst when gamestop does a 50% trade in, or even best buy, ill get like 4-5 bucks for any of the games i bought. only game i got im actually excited to play is darkness 2. and im sure ill have a couple hours of fun with wolfenstein and neverdead. i need to stop buying games tho..
 5 years ago '11        #66
DboyFlexxxin 
space
avatar space
space
$333 | Props total: 247 247
looks like ima pick up MLB 11 The Show and Skate 3, just to have as back burner games, especially skate. Gonna see what the going rate is at Gamestop for some instore credit on these games too. If i can pay 10, get 15-20 instore credit or more, im coppin that
 5 years ago '05        #67
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
Is Crysis 2 a good game? They have that at my BB store for 10.
 5 years ago '08        #68
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Hu$tLa said:
Is Crysis 2 a good game? They have that at my BB store for 10.
For 10 bucks its a steal
 5 years ago '07        #69
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,637 | Props total: 17875 17875
 Hu$tLa said:
Is Crysis 2 a good game? They have that at my BB store for 10.
its a great game.

too bad the unfixed glitches ruin it.
 5 years ago '04        #70
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Only got Rayman Origins. Might exchange it for Uncharted 3 at Walmart if the price drop really happens.
 5 years ago '07        #71
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
avatar space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
Copped two copies The Darkness 2 and tried to return em at Walmart n when they scanned em it wouldn't come up said invalid so she told me try another Walmart....fu*k it if not I'll keep one and play it
 5 years ago '05        #72
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
Swear yo if u returning sh*t without a receipt at wm them n*ggas be running an interrogation on your a.ss. So i came in with two ps3 copies of Darkness 2....

Me: yea i like to return these two games...got em last months but i lost the receipt.

Wm: why are u returning em? and why did u have two copies of the same game?

Me: So i can't buy multiple copies?!....for your information i bought em as a gift for my nephews, but they got a 360.

WM: shouldn't you make sure u get the system right before makin such a big purchase?

Me: ......is there a problem? I don't see what this have to do with my return can u do it or not?!

WM: Hold on were gonna need some more information: When did u buy it?

Me: I dunno around late june?

WM: We need the exact date and time...also could u tell me which counter u got it from?

Me: I told you, I have no receipt...so I don't know the exact details...how am i suppose to remember which counter # they rang me up in?! (this point i was gettin a lil annoyed...bout to enter n*gga mode on this bi*ch)

WM: Sorry but if you can't provide this info..we can do the return...

Me: (im pissed) I know wm's return policy and you're wrong...save me the bullsh*t, I dunno why but it seems like you don't want to process my return for me (I was gettin the vibe bi*ch knew i was doin a flip)...if u can't do it let me talk to ur manager so he/she can...

(bi*ch gets her manager)

Manager: So Agness (other miserable bi*ch looked like an agness....) updated me on the situation and im sorry but we cannot process this return.

Me: I don't know what your talking about but you should get your own store policy right! Walmart's return policy states you are allowed 3 returns with no receipt every 45 days.. *sh*t i even printed out the policy statement and gave it to her*

Manager: Hold on one sec...lemme call up the video game dept manager.

*that n*gga comes thru...talks to manager and they still dunno wtf to do*

Manager: Hold on lemme get the store manager

Me: (this point its been fu*kin 25 minutes)

*finally store manager comes thru and she gives em wm policy printout...and dude finally approves*

-So Wm do accept no receipt returns, i just think they get alot of game flippers so they try to bullsh*t you...just be stern and print out the return policy...spent 30$ at bb and got $80 wm credit, not bad...sleeping dogs tom
 5 years ago '12        #73
warning 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
 MidNiteBlues said:
Swear yo if u returning sh*t without a receipt at wm them n*ggas be running an interrogation on your a.ss. So i came in with two ps3 copies of Darkness 2....

Me: yea i like to return these two games...got em last months but i lost the receipt.

Wm: why are u returning em? and why did u have two copies of the same game?

Me: So i can't buy multiple copies?!....for your information i bought em as a gift for my nephews, but they got a 360.

WM: shouldn't you make sure u get the system right before makin such a big purchase?

Me: ......is there a problem? I don't see what this have to do with my return can u do it or not?!

WM: Hold on were gonna need some more information: When did u buy it?

Me: I dunno around late june?

WM: We need the exact date and time...also could u tell me which counter u got it from?

Me: I told you, I have no receipt...so I don't know the exact details...how am i suppose to remember which counter # they rang me up in?! (this point i was gettin a lil annoyed...bout to enter n*gga mode on this bi*ch)

WM: Sorry but if you can't provide this info..we can do the return...

Me: (im pissed) I know wm's return policy and you're wrong...save me the bullsh*t, I dunno why but it seems like you don't want to process my return for me (I was gettin the vibe bi*ch knew i was doin a flip)...if u can't do it let me talk to ur manager so he/she can...

(bi*ch gets her manager)

Manager: So Agness (other miserable bi*ch looked like an agness....) updated me on the situation and im sorry but we cannot process this return.

Me: I don't know what your talking about but you should get your own store policy right! Walmart's return policy states you are allowed 3 returns with no receipt every 45 days.. *sh*t i even printed out the policy statement and gave it to her*

Manager: Hold on one sec...lemme call up the video game dept manager.

*that n*gga comes thru...talks to manager and they still dunno wtf to do*

Manager: Hold on lemme get the store manager

Me: (this point its been fu*kin 25 minutes)

*finally store manager comes thru and she gives em wm policy printout...and dude finally approves*

-So Wm do accept no receipt returns, i just think they get alot of game flippers so they try to bullsh*t you...just be stern and print out the return policy...spent 30$ at bb and got $80 wm credit, not bad...sleeping dogs tom
cracking down on the flippers...this used to be me...but i stopped
 5 years ago '09        #74
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Got Dead Space 2, Crysis 2 & Rage all for $10 a pop....STEAL

At first there were no copies of DS2 but a dude in the aisle overheard me ask the worker and kinda came up to me and asked what I was looking for...told him and he said he just called his son to see if he wanted it and didn't so he showed me where he had it hidden behind some other sh*tty games...

Still some good people out there...
 08-13-2012, 08:52 PM         #75
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidNiteBlues said:
Swear yo if u returning sh*t without a receipt at wm them n*ggas be running an interrogation on your a.ss. So i came in with two ps3 copies of Darkness 2....

Me: yea i like to return these two games...got em last months but i lost the receipt.

Wm: why are u returning em? and why did u have two copies of the same game?

Me: So i can't buy multiple copies?!....for your information i bought em as a gift for my nephews, but they got a 360.

WM: shouldn't you make sure u get the system right before makin such a big purchase?

Me: ......is there a problem? I don't see what this have to do with my return can u do it or not?!

WM: Hold on were gonna need some more information: When did u buy it?

Me: I dunno around late june?

WM: We need the exact date and time...also could u tell me which counter u got it from?

Me: I told you, I have no receipt...so I don't know the exact details...how am i suppose to remember which counter # they rang me up in?! (this point i was gettin a lil annoyed...bout to enter n*gga mode on this bi*ch)

WM: Sorry but if you can't provide this info..we can do the return...

Me: (im pissed) I know wm's return policy and you're wrong...save me the bullsh*t, I dunno why but it seems like you don't want to process my return for me (I was gettin the vibe bi*ch knew i was doin a flip)...if u can't do it let me talk to ur manager so he/she can...

(bi*ch gets her manager)

Manager: So Agness (other miserable bi*ch looked like an agness....) updated me on the situation and im sorry but we cannot process this return.

Me: I don't know what your talking about but you should get your own store policy right! Walmart's return policy states you are allowed 3 returns with no receipt every 45 days.. *sh*t i even printed out the policy statement and gave it to her*

Manager: Hold on one sec...lemme call up the video game dept manager.

*that n*gga comes thru...talks to manager and they still dunno wtf to do*

Manager: Hold on lemme get the store manager

Me: (this point its been fu*kin 25 minutes)

*finally store manager comes thru and she gives em wm policy printout...and dude finally approves*

-So Wm do accept no receipt returns, i just think they get alot of game flippers so they try to bullsh*t you...just be stern and print out the return policy...spent 30$ at bb and got $80 wm credit, not bad...sleeping dogs tom
Good thing you didnt give a register # and sh*t

They would have browsed the history lmao

Walmart getting smart
 5 years ago '05        #76
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
Hitting up my BB tmw

Only supposed to be goin in there for one thing. I have a feeling ima leave with multiple items
 08-13-2012, 09:21 PM         #77
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Hitting up my BB tmw

Only supposed to be goin in there for one thing. I have a feeling ima leave with multiple items
Im leaving with:
Sleeping Dogs
The Last Story
The Raid: Redemption
and probably some cheap games

(I canceled my amazon order)
 5 years ago '07        #78
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
best buy in brooklyn is a p.o.s
 5 years ago '08        #79
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Im fu*kin wit this "rage" joint... alot better than I thought it would be.
Same thing I was thinking about the Darkness 2, this sh*t is pretty fun. I enjoyed the first one, don't know why they decided to do cell shading graphics, but its still a lot of fun. Gonna try 'Rage' afterwards...


Not really fu*king with bulletstorm

it was $5 tho
 08-14-2012, 11:03 PM         #80
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Im fu*kin wit this "rage" joint... alot better than I thought it would be.
great game! its like an above water bioshock
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy