Full Best Buy USA Gaming Blowout 2.0 List Of Gaming Deals Leaked Ahead Of Time

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 TH35 said:
Skate 3(never finished it)
Darkness 2 ( i would have to get the first one too)
And Bulletstorm

Saw the list and am copping exactly these games too, not bad for $30, D2 looks like one of them gems that slip under the radar..def gonna peep for 15$.

Is there any sort of MP for Skate 3?

Da Ill One said:
Bout to spend $45 at Best Buy and make $120 at Walmart...let's go

Do tell...What games u getting from bb? I wouldn't mind making a quick flip and using that $ to get that sleeping dogs and darksiders 2...
 5 years ago '05        #42
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,880 | Props total: 20916 20916
 Da Ill One said:
Bout to spend $45 at Best Buy and make $120 at Walmart...let's go
Bout to spend $45 at Best Buy and actually add the games to my collection
 5 years ago '04        #43
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 MidNiteBlues said:

Saw the list and am copping exactly these games too, not bad for $30, D2 looks like one of them gems that slip under the radar..def gonna peep for 15$.

Is there any sort of MP for Skate 3?

Do tell...What games u getting from bb? I wouldn't mind making a quick flip and using that $ to get that sleeping dogs and darksiders 2...
Grabbing three copies of Darkness II for $15 a piece and Walmart has them for $40 so i'll return them at Walmart and get two new games =)
 5 years ago '05        #44
space
space
^Oh damn...D2 is still $40 a pop at WM, nice. But yo can u really return bb games at wm? I know they got a no receipt policy but do games at bb scan?

I been hearin mix things, I read online and ppl said u could. Then again my one boy told me he tried doin it and walmart said it scanned and was from another store so they didn't let him. Does this sh*t vary from wm to vm or some sh*t? Put me on the game...lol
 5 years ago '07        #45
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ Krayzie said:
sh*t came out in like February, I'm a.ssuming you're confused with Darksiders II?
Yea my bad thats what I was thinking bout Im a dumbass haha
 5 years ago '05        #46
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 eYe_SeE_MoNeY said:
Yea my bad thats what I was thinking bout Im a dumbass haha
Happens to the best of us my man!
 5 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
^Oh damn...D2 is still $40 a pop at WM, nice. But yo can u really return bb games at wm? I know they got a no receipt policy but do games at bb scan?

I been hearin mix things, I read online and ppl said u could. Then again my one boy told me he tried doin it and walmart said it scanned and was from another store so they didn't let him. Does this sh*t vary from wm to vm or some sh*t? Put me on the game...lol
I'm actually not sure...I didn't think that was YMMV, I've done this for years literally YEARS...Buy games from diffterent stores and return them to Walmart and they've NEVER said this won't scan here it's from a differnt store...

i've done it in Chicago where I live and different parts of Illinois and differnt parts of Colorado when I lived out there...and not one store has ever said that to me...they just take it and give me store credit and i either buy a new game I want with the money or groceries or whatever...and bounce

so I don't know where you live or what, or if your friend was just talking weird or what...but speaking from personal usage they have never said that to me...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-10-2012 at 06:51 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #48
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
They should have the same exact SKU/bar code, don't think either one uses a different bar code they create themselves.. Could be wrong, though.
 5 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
They should have the same exact SKU/bar code, don't think either one uses a different bar code they create themselves.. Could be wrong, though.
yeah they do...i've scanned them with my phone and they show up with the EXACT same info... I wonder if his friend kept the little Best Buy yellow price sticker on it without thinking...and Walmart saw that sticker and was like FOH
 5 years ago '05        #50
space
space
^Hmm...Good looking on the information Da Ill One, looks like imma be trying this out, if it works got a nice lil $75 come up. If they don't take it, fu*k it, ill return em to bb, no sweat off my back.
 5 years ago '06        #51
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
Getting Skate 3 & Bullet Storm and looking for others for that quick flip
 5 years ago '11        #52
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Ill One said:
I know what Software means you fu*king tool... It says DJ Hero right above it...which obviously would be the game itself also... so either DJ hero is on there twice (Possible) or they meant to put hardware which would be the tables (also Possible)...either way it's a Typo
Got damn, you taking your PMS medicine princess?
 5 years ago '04        #53
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Ill One said:
I'm actually not sure...I didn't think that was YMMV, I've done this for years literally YEARS...Buy games from diffterent stores and return them to Walmart and they've NEVER said this won't scan here it's from a differnt store...

i've done it in Chicago where I live and different parts of Illinois and differnt parts of Colorado when I lived out there...and not one store has ever said that to me...they just take it and give me store credit and i either buy a new game I want with the money or groceries or whatever...and bounce

so I don't know where you live or what, or if your friend was just talking weird or what...but speaking from personal usage they have never said that to me...
i dont know how it is out there, but in ny they only let you make returns like 3 times without a receipt within a certain amount of time. i just did it with the last gaming blowout best buy had and by the third time they put the license info in they said they cant do the return because i had already done it a few times..just a heads up for anyone trying it
 5 years ago '12        #54
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
might cop skate 3, still havent played it
 5 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 haff3131 said:
i dont know how it is out there, but in ny they only let you make returns like 3 times without a receipt within a certain amount of time. i just did it with the last gaming blowout best buy had and by the third time they put the license info in they said they cant do the return because i had already done it a few times..just a heads up for anyone trying it
Yeah I forgot to mention that...but that's when you get your girl/homie/brother or someone else to do the return fror you...

yeah but yeah thanks for mentioning that I forgot
 5 years ago '06        #56
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Not Available for Shipping

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
 5 years ago '04        #57
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1013 1013
Copped Dead Space and Dungeon Siege as planned. The cute a.ssociate talked me into body count. I'm certain it was a mistake.
 5 years ago '12        #58
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,612 | Props total: 2130 2130
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Copped Dead Space and Dungeon Siege as planned. The cute a.ssociate talked me into body count. I'm certain it was a mistake.
Yes it was.
 5 years ago '07        #59
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
was about to buy online but its store only
gotta try to hit up bestbuy today
 5 years ago '05        #60
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KURUPTION!!! said:
It's not good by any means, but for $10 (if that's what it was), it's unique enough to squeeze a few hours out of without hating yourself completely.
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
317 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy