Full Best Buy USA Gaming Blowout 2.0 List Of Gaming Deals Leaked Ahead Of Time

most viewed right now
 232
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
257 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 159
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$8,059 | Props total: 4469 4469
 TH35 said:
Skate 3(never finished it)
Darkness 2 ( i would have to get the first one too)
And Bulletstorm


Saw the list and am copping exactly these games too, not bad for $30, D2 looks like one of them gems that slip under the radar..def gonna peep for 15$.

Is there any sort of MP for Skate 3?

 Da Ill One said:
Bout to spend $45 at Best Buy and make $120 at Walmart...let's go


Do tell...What games u getting from bb? I wouldn't mind making a quick flip and using that $ to get that sleeping dogs and darksiders 2...
 6 years ago '05        #42
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
 Da Ill One said:
Bout to spend $45 at Best Buy and make $120 at Walmart...let's go
Bout to spend $45 at Best Buy and actually add the games to my collection
 6 years ago '04        #43
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 MidNiteBlues said:


Saw the list and am copping exactly these games too, not bad for $30, D2 looks like one of them gems that slip under the radar..def gonna peep for 15$.

Is there any sort of MP for Skate 3?





Do tell...What games u getting from bb? I wouldn't mind making a quick flip and using that $ to get that sleeping dogs and darksiders 2...
Grabbing three copies of Darkness II for $15 a piece and Walmart has them for $40 so i'll return them at Walmart and get two new games =)
 6 years ago '05        #44
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$8,059 | Props total: 4469 4469
^Oh damn...D2 is still $40 a pop at WM, nice. But yo can u really return bb games at wm? I know they got a no receipt policy but do games at bb scan?

I been hearin mix things, I read online and ppl said u could. Then again my one boy told me he tried doin it and walmart said it scanned and was from another store so they didn't let him. Does this sh*t vary from wm to vm or some sh*t? Put me on the game...lol
 6 years ago '07        #45
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
avatar space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ Krayzie said:
sh*t came out in like February, I'm a.ssuming you're confused with Darksiders II?
Yea my bad thats what I was thinking bout Im a dumbass haha
 6 years ago '05        #46
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
 eYe_SeE_MoNeY said:
Yea my bad thats what I was thinking bout Im a dumbass haha
Happens to the best of us my man!
 6 years ago '04        #47
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 MidNiteBlues said:
^Oh damn...D2 is still $40 a pop at WM, nice. But yo can u really return bb games at wm? I know they got a no receipt policy but do games at bb scan?

I been hearin mix things, I read online and ppl said u could. Then again my one boy told me he tried doin it and walmart said it scanned and was from another store so they didn't let him. Does this sh*t vary from wm to vm or some sh*t? Put me on the game...lol
I'm actually not sure...I didn't think that was YMMV, I've done this for years literally YEARS...Buy games from diffterent stores and return them to Walmart and they've NEVER said this won't scan here it's from a differnt store...

i've done it in Chicago where I live and different parts of Illinois and differnt parts of Colorado when I lived out there...and not one store has ever said that to me...they just take it and give me store credit and i either buy a new game I want with the money or groceries or whatever...and bounce

so I don't know where you live or what, or if your friend was just talking weird or what...but speaking from personal usage they have never said that to me...


Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-10-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #48
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
They should have the same exact SKU/bar code, don't think either one uses a different bar code they create themselves.. Could be wrong, though.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 DJ Krayzie said:
They should have the same exact SKU/bar code, don't think either one uses a different bar code they create themselves.. Could be wrong, though.
yeah they do...i've scanned them with my phone and they show up with the EXACT same info... I wonder if his friend kept the little Best Buy yellow price sticker on it without thinking...and Walmart saw that sticker and was like FOH
 6 years ago '05        #50
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$8,059 | Props total: 4469 4469
^Hmm...Good looking on the information Da Ill One, looks like imma be trying this out, if it works got a nice lil $75 come up. If they don't take it, fu*k it, ill return em to bb, no sweat off my back.
 6 years ago '06        #51
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 530 530
Getting Skate 3 & Bullet Storm and looking for others for that quick flip
 6 years ago '11        #52
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Ill One said:
I know what Software means you fu*king tool... It says DJ Hero right above it...which obviously would be the game itself also... so either DJ hero is on there twice (Possible) or they meant to put hardware which would be the tables (also Possible)...either way it's a Typo
Got damn, you taking your PMS medicine princess?
 6 years ago '04        #53
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 11 11
 Da Ill One said:
I'm actually not sure...I didn't think that was YMMV, I've done this for years literally YEARS...Buy games from diffterent stores and return them to Walmart and they've NEVER said this won't scan here it's from a differnt store...

i've done it in Chicago where I live and different parts of Illinois and differnt parts of Colorado when I lived out there...and not one store has ever said that to me...they just take it and give me store credit and i either buy a new game I want with the money or groceries or whatever...and bounce

so I don't know where you live or what, or if your friend was just talking weird or what...but speaking from personal usage they have never said that to me...
i dont know how it is out there, but in ny they only let you make returns like 3 times without a receipt within a certain amount of time. i just did it with the last gaming blowout best buy had and by the third time they put the license info in they said they cant do the return because i had already done it a few times..just a heads up for anyone trying it
 6 years ago '12        #54
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,806 | Props total: 7819 7819
might cop skate 3, still havent played it
 6 years ago '04        #55
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 haff3131 said:
i dont know how it is out there, but in ny they only let you make returns like 3 times without a receipt within a certain amount of time. i just did it with the last gaming blowout best buy had and by the third time they put the license info in they said they cant do the return because i had already done it a few times..just a heads up for anyone trying it
Yeah I forgot to mention that...but that's when you get your girl/homie/brother or someone else to do the return fror you...

yeah but yeah thanks for mentioning that I forgot
 6 years ago '06        #56
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 1150 1150
Not Available for Shipping

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
 6 years ago '04        #57
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1132 1132
Copped Dead Space and Dungeon Siege as planned. The cute a.ssociate talked me into body count. I'm certain it was a mistake.
 6 years ago '12        #58
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,274 | Props total: 3319 3319
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Copped Dead Space and Dungeon Siege as planned. The cute a.ssociate talked me into body count. I'm certain it was a mistake.
Yes it was.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,628 | Props total: 403 403
was about to buy online but its store only
gotta try to hit up bestbuy today
 6 years ago '05        #60
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24472 24472
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Copped Dead Space and Dungeon Siege as planned. The cute a.ssociate talked me into body count. I'm certain it was a mistake.
It's not good by any means, but for $10 (if that's what it was), it's unique enough to squeeze a few hours out of without hating yourself completely.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
156 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
108 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
145 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy