Benzino On Why He Was Wrong For Beefing With Eminem & Talks Losing The Source Magazine

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 806 806
 The Infamous1 said:
Benzino exposed eminem but instead of hip hop fans and Other MC's riding with him they took eminem's side and said nothing
werd

oh thats right hes half white
 5 years ago '04        #42
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 LYTE said:
just confirmed it
 5 years ago '04        #43
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344

[video - click to view]

Yep this did go hard back in the day .. but benzino always came off lame and corny to me ..
 5 years ago '05        #44
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933

[video - click to view]

Only thing I remember about Benzino and G Dep bodied this sh*t.
 08-09-2012, 05:35 PM         #45
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This completes the full circle of this clowns Benzinos fu*king soul being burned. Get ethered, lose your fu*king job, have your career destroyed, all while Eminem has steadily released multi plat albums all these years. And now this n*gga Zino is in interviews regretting the path he chose.

That is ultimate ULTIMATE fu*king destruction. This n*gga lost on every comprehensible level. Clear the arena, close concessions, cut the lights and go home, game over.

Last edited by Cipherr; 08-10-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 08-09-2012, 05:36 PM         #46
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em r*ped him no apologies
 5 years ago '09        #47
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
WHO THE fu*k DOES THIS FOOL THINK HE IS NOW ???

PRODIGY ?????

LMAO@ BROKE a.ss f*gET WANNABE PRODIGY /DR/DRE SWAG !!
 5 years ago '04        #48
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3467 3467
Benzino had some dope tracks back in the day.
 5 years ago '07        #49
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
One of the best rap disses ever

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

This was the end of the Benzino's career
 08-09-2012, 05:45 PM         #50
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em r*ped him no apologies
 5 years ago '10        #51
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2538 2538
 The S-Word said:
Yeah, the Investors booted Benzino and Dave Mays from the magazine and completely revamped it in late '05/early '06, to the point where the new editor apologized to the readers for Benzino and Mays turning the magazine into their mouthpiece to beef with everyone they had a problem with at the time (Eminem of course, 50 Cent & G-Unit Records, Dr. Dre, Nas, Angie Martinez, Ebro Darden [Program Director at Hot 97], and Tracy Cloherty [Another higher-up at Hot 97], among others), forcing The Source writers to write articles dissing the above people under threat of firing, and even for failing to mail subscribers all their issues. In short, Mays and Benzino damn near ran The Source like a Dictatorship, so it's no wonder he's resentful about losing it--Who else was going to promote his and his group Made Men/The Almighty RSO's music?

Sidenote: This beat is the best thing Benzino's ever been a.ssociated with:

I agree The only Benzino song i fu*ks with ... I remember when that Vid used to some on BET Uncut thats what put me onto the song ... Them Chicks in that Vid still bad
 08-09-2012, 06:05 PM         #52
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Nail in the Coffin ended this dude's life.
That track was
 08-09-2012, 06:06 PM         #53
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the source was right for puttin them tapes out tho. eminem really is raps elvis. take the art form, mock it, then profit off it.

to the people whinin it was cuz Em was white, Benzino was part of the Source way back when this was published.

[pic - click to view]

yes, they hate white rappers so much they promote them to get signed, just so they can diss em and make em look racist. white man cant catch a break, what did us caucasions ever do to deserve this unfair treatment?

Zino did other things tho at The Source to ruin the magazine, but that has more to do with the mic rating sytstem, unfair promotion, and threats to his staff.

Last edited by Francis Schilke; 08-09-2012 at 06:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #54
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 The S-Word said:
Yeah, the Investors booted Benzino and Dave Mays from the magazine and completely revamped it in late '05/early '06, to the point where the new editor apologized to the readers for Benzino and Mays turning the magazine into their mouthpiece to beef with everyone they had a problem with at the time (Eminem of course, 50 Cent & G-Unit Records, Dr. Dre, Nas, Angie Martinez, Ebro Darden [Program Director at Hot 97], and Tracy Cloherty [Another higher-up at Hot 97], among others), forcing The Source writers to write articles dissing the above people under threat of firing, and even for failing to mail subscribers all their issues. In short, Mays and Benzino damn near ran The Source like a Dictatorship, so it's no wonder he's resentful about losing it--Who else was going to promote his and his group Made Men/The Almighty RSO's music?

I remember bumpin this sh*t back in the day. That was the only thing from Benzino i listened too
 5 years ago '05        #55
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
Benzino WHO???
 5 years ago '06        #56
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 mrfreak76 said:
One of the best rap disses ever

This was the end of the Benzino's career
Damn it's been years since I've heard these. Man those were vicious.
 5 years ago '10        #57
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Benzino always comes off as a bi*ch... im not the biggest em fan.

He tried to force feed his opinion, thats where he fu*ked up. The tapes shoulda been released tho, yall crackas trippin
 08-09-2012, 06:49 PM         #58
daboylalaki 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
having no talent ended his carreer
 5 years ago '12        #59
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
We're hyping up "ending" Benzino's career?

Zino exposed him for the wrong reasons but He did the right thing and I'll always respect that.
 5 years ago '07        #60
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 The S-Word said:

it's funny how kim, that bi*ch who used to be editor and chief of the source came back and got a much higher position with the magazine after the s3xual harrassment case she had with zino died down, and zino got the boot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago