Salty: Dawn Harper & Kellie Wells Hatin on Lolo Jones (video)

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,670 | Props total: 5361 5361
 tdm2000 said:
Man, cats that don't follow the sport don't understand.

this is just what idiots say when they have nothing else to add to the conversation ... who doesn't understand track and field ? like this shyt is some super hard sport to understand or perceive ..
 5 years ago '04        #102
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Aesop730 said:
this is just what idiots say when they have nothing else to add to the conversation ... who doesn't understand track and field ? like this shyt is some super hard sport to understand or perceive ..
Bet you didn't know Harper and Wells before the Olympics? Sure. Not the events, but the background.
 5 years ago '12        #103
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
Lolo ain't never won a medal and probably never will but she still got more money then both these nappy headed hoes

5 years ago '07        #104
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
 cubes said:
Lolo ain't never won a medal and probably never will but she still got more money then both these nappy headed hoes

"these nappy headead hoes" will always be looked at as olympic medal winners

as lolo what a cute face they tried to market herself playoff tebow and lost

dawn and kellie expressed how they felt and people mad

ppl more sympathetic to lolo and she lost

if you really listen to the interview you will see there angle
 5 years ago '04        #105
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,670 | Props total: 5361 5361
 tdm2000 said:
Bet you didn't know Harper and Wells before the Olympics? Sure. Not the events, but the background.

Well you're an a.ss betting a.ss , as*hole .. I'm up on my Track shyt player .. Now if you wouldve said some shyt like long jumping , or shot put , you'd have me, but track is my sport guy .. Even of I didnt though still doesnt matter they're justified in their criticism of the coverage that LOSERS receive .. That hoe lost , move on to the winners so they can get their rightfully deserved just due ..
 5 years ago '04        #106
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Aesop730 said:
Well you're an a.ss betting a.ss , as*hole .. I'm up on my Track shyt player .. Now if you wouldve said some shyt like long jumping , or shot put , you'd have me, but track is my sport guy .. Even of I didnt though still doesnt matter they're justified in their criticism of the coverage that LOSERS receive .. That hoe lost , move on to the winners so they can get their rightfully deserved just due ..
You haven't said anything but noise, dude.

Last edited by tdm2000; 08-09-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #107
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 HeruDat said:
I WONDER WHY n*ggas may have not known of Dawn Harper. Maybe that's why we are all in this thread at this moment. Yall talking about winners and losers but negating this...

[pic - click to view]

To come back four years later and almost repeat. She earned it so she can say how she feel.
Like I said in the other thread:

you took the Shooting competition tweet out of context, just like that NYT writer did.

I understand they want their due, but they had to have been trained on the media and how they work. the media even bringing lolo up was a setup, even after the massive coverage on her. And they fell for it. All they had to say was:

"I'm happy for Lolo, but USA represented well as a team in the event. We are all proud to represent our country and thank you for the continued support."

But no. They couldn't do that. So they are salty.
 5 years ago '05        #108
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721

[pic - click to view]

and they think it's okay..
 5 years ago '06        #109
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 3rdpiano said:
You were expecting a girl with purple hair to say something positive?
 5 years ago '12        #110
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
 HeruDat said:
why the fu*k are they in the bucket?
Crabs in a barrel...
 5 years ago '11        #111
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 Nissan Cima said:
Crabs in a barrel...
read son's posts in this thread. Obviously he's not gonna grasp the concept.
 5 years ago '04        #112
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
They could have kept that sh*t to them selves Now you fu*ked up your endorsements because you can't Shut the fu*k up . If it was bursting out of you that much you could have pulled a Marion Jones and wrote a book about it
 5 years ago '10        #113
lboog1423 297 heat pts297 OP
space
space
$34,195 | Props total: 15733 15733
 Aesop730 said:
what hes saying is people that follow track know Lolo was a long shot to win/medal
 5 years ago '08        #114
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
damn that was some blatant hater sh*t...

smh @ females

5 years ago '09        #115
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
they hating

no one checkjing for these classless hoes, gold medals or not.....america doesnt look up to ugly bi*ches thats why america love that lolo hoe

the sad part is the interviewer played these hoes like the puppets they are

and why did that dark....i mean extra dark chick keep making that voice, is that her imitation of a white person??
 08-09-2012, 04:20 PM         #116
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
They could have kept that sh*t to them selves Now you fu*ked up your endorsements because you can't Shut the fu*k up . If it was bursting out of you that much you could have pulled a Marion Jones and wrote a book about it
They weren't being given any endorsements anyway. That's kind of the issue.
 5 years ago '06        #117
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Nissan Cima said:
Crabs in a barrel...
Only crabs in a barrel because that's the way society made it. This whole situation parallels what would happen back while black people were enslaved.

The slave master would give the light skinned slaves special privileges because they looked more like them than the dark skinned slaves. And if the dark skinned slaves complained, well...

This is the mentality that some of these d!ck heads in this thread is advocating.
 08-09-2012, 04:27 PM         #118
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
they hating

no one checkjing for these classless hoes, gold medals or not.....america doesnt look up to ugly bi*ches thats why america love that lolo hoe

the sad part is the interviewer played these hoes like the puppets they are

and why did that dark....i mean extra dark chick keep making that voice, is that her imitation of a white person??
I don't think the interviewer played them. The women had something to get off they chest they took it. Fact of the matter is, when there's black people competing America is going to side with the white people or the black person who's lightest. Serena Williams had to go through the same thing. The media kept trying to push Serena out and give Sharapova her spot but Serena kept winning and Sharapova's star has faded. The same thing will happen in this case
 5 years ago '05        #119
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Anyone have a link to the full interview? Before I sound off on these hating bi*ches
 5 years ago '10        #120
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Anyone have a link to the full interview? Before I sound off on these hating bi*ches
*looks at username*

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy