Salty: Dawn Harper & Kellie Wells Hatin on Lolo Jones (video)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Cats love throwing in the race card.

The reporter asked a question about f!ghting among them and Wells responded with that answer. You think cats will show respect now after that? Their introduction to the world was that interview.

This happens all the time in track. Felix got more coverage than Jeter in the 100m, Blade runner got more than Lashawn Merritt, Jamaican sprinters more than American ones (from US media).

Its all about selling a story, not the athlete.
 5 years ago '04        #82
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
Lolo has a poster in times square but no medals .. the girl don't even have a bronze .. she got a fast a.ss 4th place LOSS .. lol .. crazy .. they hyping that loser hoe up .. she's a bum ..

proud of some of these post in here ...
 08-09-2012, 11:32 AM         #83
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the 98%er's always show their face in these threads

"the race card" is a racist term made up by whites to try to hide the evil history of white america

Last edited by bigree61; 08-09-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #84
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
 bigree61 said:
the 98%er's always show their face in these threads

"the race card" is a racist term made up by whites to try to hide the evil history of white america

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #85
Friday 1 heat pts
space
space
$655 | Props total: 15 15
bi*ches tag teamin on lolo... stay hatin
 5 years ago '05        #86
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
n*ggas!!!! its always us that want to hate on some1
 5 years ago '12        #87
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
anybody put the kellie wells modelin pics up...they were on MTO last time i checked...she bad man
 5 years ago '12        #88
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
 Nissan Cima said:
That broad wit the purple hair could get it...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

oh theyre right here.... DAMN THIS bi*ch CAN GET IT!!!
 5 years ago '08        #89
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 641 641
 hood135 said:
That's what cowards do. Harper was already a decorated athlete with a story to tell and she didn't get Lolo's money or endorsements after the 08' Olympics and she wasn't going to get it after these Olympics either.

They chose to air the game out and expose the lies that the media creates and all people can do is bash and demonize them for their authenticity.

They tried to play the game and the game shunned them. So now its fu*k the game. They only look bad to the people who are trying to protect the status quo and we all should know that the status quo is bullsh*t.

I'm glad they spoke up and I hope they continue to attack the issue because there is an issue.
whs

(what he said)
 5 years ago '07        #90
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 813 813
 getyagameup said:
maybe i'm missing something, or maybe there was more to the interview than just the short clip......umm.....i think what harper said was more directed to the media coverage of lolo and not necessarily lolo herself as in the media didn't cover everybody fairly. yea, lolo is a bad broad. i think harper is s3xy as hell. and yea, media likes white meat over dark meat got that, however, i really don't think that it was a personal attack on lolo but more of an attack on the COVERAGE of lolo. that which one should understand especially since shorty won in beijing and got another medal here. i'd be salty at that preference of coverage too. i also think that wells smirk was again directed towards the media like look, we medaled. gotta respect us now and maybe your focus could be broader next time and not so directed towards one person, especially someone who hasn't won sh*t yet. still, PROPS TO LOLO for have BACK SURGERY and still coming close to a medal at olympics games. that's CRAZY TO COME BACK FROM AND STILL BE SUCCESSFUL. if your back doesn't work, you don't work. so with that and how bad shorty is n how light skin-ded shorty is, i get the coverage. i get the saltiness from those chicks too. blame the media for this. they love the controversy for the ratings.
this.
 5 years ago '07        #91
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Stupid Fresh said:
she had a point but LoLo is cute and they arent and thats the way it works
actually both are pretty it just because they are dark. I mean look at harper she damn near has the same face structure as lolo jone but just dark

hood135 said:
That's what cowards do. Harper was already a decorated athlete with a story to tell and she didn't get Lolo's money or endorsements after the 08' Olympics and she wasn't going to get it after these Olympics either.

They chose to air the game out and expose the lies that the media creates and all people can do is bash and demonize them for their authenticity.

They tried to play the game and the game shunned them. So now its fu*k the game. They only look bad to the people who are trying to protect the status quo and we all should know that the status quo is bullsh*t.

I'm glad they spoke up and I hope they continue to attack the issue because there is an issue.
this!
 5 years ago '07        #92
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 813 813
besides the "BOOOM! Just like that!" Harper didn't say nothing negative in that clip. She was actually being real. You buss ya a.ss for 4 years straight win a medal or gold medal and your doing what u do best infront of your family and millions abroad and they focus on the loser?!?!? Lolo is cute and might have an interesting story but show more respect to where it's due!! Like these women are reppin their country. tho they did come off somewhat salty I kinda understand tho...
 5 years ago '07        #93
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 3rdpiano said:
You were expecting a girl with purple hair to say something positive?
 5 years ago '04        #95
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
  • They deserve it, das why they won like she said. But Lolo so bad i wish she won.
 5 years ago '10        #96
lboog1423 297 heat pts297 OP
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15647 15647
 Aesop730 said:
Lolo has a poster in times square but no medals .. the girl don't even have a bronze .. she got a fast a.ss 4th place LOSS .. lol .. crazy .. they hyping that loser hoe up .. she's a bum ..

proud of some of these post in here ...
if you wanna get technical bronze and silver are nothing more than decorated losers
 5 years ago '11        #97
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
 lboog1423 said:
if you wanna get technical bronze and silver are nothing more than decorated losers
and 4th in the world isn't horrible, especially coming off of spinal cord surgery a year prior. a baby hair from 3rd? in the fastest women's race ever?
 5 years ago '04        #98
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
and 4th in the world isn't horrible, especially coming off of spinal cord surgery a year prior. a baby hair from 3rd? in the fastest women's race ever?
Man, cats that don't follow the sport don't understand.
 5 years ago '07        #99
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14886 14886
 lboog1423 said:
how so when the in the scheme of things it counts to the us olympic medal count
 5 years ago '04        #100
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 lboog1423 said:
they still have a medal though .. 4th place dont get shyt .. fastest race or not .. Decorated losers, @ least they decorated ... that bi*ch looking like a charlie brown christmas tree .. BARE ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy