Salty: Dawn Harper & Kellie Wells Hatin on Lolo Jones (video)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4045 4045
 hood135 said:
Tell that to the Fortune 500 companies who back Lolo and not Harper and Wells. At the end of the day, they run for exposure. Yeah they love their country and appreciate being on the team but these athletes are trying to get paid because that's what usually happens after professional athletes perform. In this case, Harper and Wells represented their team and their country well by winning medals. Lolo didn't but will still get paid non-the-less.

Class my a.ss. They spoke the truth. That's what's wrong with people today. This country is going to sh*t because the people who have the mic are afraid to keep it real because they are afraid to be ridiculed.
Fortune 500 companies have absolutely NOTHING to do what came out of there mouths HARPER & WELLS chose to make the statement not ANY fortune 500 company . Even if a "fortune 500" company chose to back Lolo why is that bad ? What did they do wrong ? You are on "the worlds stage" and this is how you choose to represent yourself/country ? This was there opportunity to get that lolo endorsement money but instead they used this chance to come off like some bitter bi*ches . Learn to play the game if you want to win , you can "speak the truth" when your at home . This is how they are famous now not the medals , there story is how they feel they didnt get enough "media attention"
 08-09-2012, 10:07 AM         #62
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people prop lolo up because she is lightskin

white americans will never give credit to and hate's all darkskin black women. i.e serena

they are not hate n on her.they are telling the truth

just think after bolt wins gold the 4th place finisher gets the most love and air time
 5 years ago '09        #63
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,937 | Props total: 22198 22198
 OGBIGBOY said:
Darkskin women always loosing
[pic - click to view]

Actually, this time they won, check the medal podium.

Dawn beat her 4 years ago too

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 08-09-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #64
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
lolo jones virgin >>>>
 08-09-2012, 10:17 AM         #65
t clay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love my sistas but they all are f*ucked up in some way
 5 years ago '12        #66
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
That broad wit the purple hair could get it...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #67
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,188 | Props total: 17561 17561
 Nissan Cima said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

But n*ggas was complaing about lolo showing skin on a mag cover?

She's bad, I'll say that, but the hyposcrisy b
 5 years ago '11        #68
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 Nissan Cima said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i bet she a nasty freak too
 5 years ago '04        #69
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
damn near all of these women's events (Track and Field, Swimming, Gynmastics, etc) have been a million times more exciting to watch than the mens sh*t and this extra "drama" just adds to it.

media is wrong for pointing the spotlight on the "wrong" athlete leading up to the event but they went with who they knew would sell product (and a story) for them.

when it all boils down to it, Lolo got owned and couldnt even come in third for the bronze. sh*t, she barely made it out of the olympic trials
 5 years ago '06        #70
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Fameus said:
Fortune 500 companies have absolutely NOTHING to do what came out of there mouths HARPER & WELLS chose to make the statement not ANY fortune 500 company . Even if a "fortune 500" company chose to back Lolo why is that bad ? What did they do wrong ? You are on "the worlds stage" and this is how you choose to represent yourself/country ? This was there opportunity to get that lolo endorsement money but instead they used this chance to come off like some bitter bi*ches . Learn to play the game if you want to win , you can "speak the truth" when your at home . This is how they are famous now not the medals , there story is how they feel they didnt get enough "media attention"
That's what cowards do. Harper was already a decorated athlete with a story to tell and she didn't get Lolo's money or endorsements after the 08' Olympics and she wasn't going to get it after these Olympics either.

They chose to air the game out and expose the lies that the media creates and all people can do is bash and demonize them for their authenticity.

They tried to play the game and the game shunned them. So now its fu*k the game. They only look bad to the people who are trying to protect the status quo and we all should know that the status quo is bullsh*t.

I'm glad they spoke up and I hope they continue to attack the issue because there is an issue.
 5 years ago '06        #71
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 HeruDat said:
how fu*kin lame is this chick

How yall gonna be mad at Dawn, who won the Gold in Beijing and the Silver in London, for saying she didn't feel she was covered fairly? She wasn't because yall n*ggas aint even know her.

Then Wells simply said, the best runners won...how the fu*k is this hating? Because you see two black women owning the media. And at the ESPN chickenhead instigating it all.

Hell, Lolo might get more coverage than Jeter, Richards Ross, and maybe even Allyson Felix.

She does sh*t for attention, she made a joke about the Aurora Colorado shooting, she listens to christian rock music, she got 30 year old rookie pus*y and no medals....I mean...
 5 years ago '12        #72
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
 NO RELIGION said:
You nasty a.ss n*ggas will fu*k anything with a puss
I don't need no n*ggas worryin' bout my d!ck...
 5 years ago '04        #73
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 JohnDoe B1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Be salty at the media. Lolo never said "Hey, look at meeeee!!!"

Ray Charles can see the hate in that vid.

Last edited by tdm2000; 08-09-2012 at 10:55 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #74
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,937 | Props total: 22198 22198
 HeruDat said:
how fu*kin lame is this chick

How yall gonna be mad at Dawn, who won the Gold in Beijing and the Silver in London, for saying she didn't feel she was covered fairly? She wasn't because yall n*ggas aint even know her.

Then Wells simply said, the best runners won...how the fu*k is this hating? Because you see two black women owning the media. And at the ESPN chickenhead instigating it all.

Hell, Lolo might get more coverage than Jeter, Richards Ross, and maybe even Allyson Felix.

She does sh*t for attention, she made a joke about the Aurora Colorado shooting, she listens to christian rock music, she got 30 year old rookie pus*y and no medals....I mean...
cosign to the fullest. She knows exactly what she's doing, including milking that whole tim tebow situation then acting like she had nothing to do with it and all that other bullsh*t. I'm not mad at her for getting her paper, she's real savvy with her marketing but its just funny that n*ggas are so blinded by the fact that it's two black women commentating on it and one got some hair dye
 5 years ago '09        #75
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1814 1814
I didn't see any hate.
 5 years ago '06        #76
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 HeruDat said:
they love to call a black woman speaking her mind = bitter. if it was anyone else, they'd be passionate, emotional and competitive.

You walk away with a Gold, 4 years later a Silver...yet no one knows you...they know the person who didn't finish in one year, and got 4th place 4 years later.

They not hating at all on Lolo they saying, this bi*ch is a loser and I am the champion why am I not getting fairly covered...and the answer is...
Its really not hard to understand this point of view. Neither one of them lied about anything they've said. Lolo probably got millions in endorsements. Who wouldn't be pissed if they accomplished more than the next person on the same stage, worked just as hard, and didn't get that opportunity?

They don't hate or resent Lolo. The media did this and they made it a point to call it to everyone's attention. But obviously people are hell bent on upholding twisted ideologies these days.
 5 years ago '09        #77
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
smh man this sh*t is sad. when they run there suppose to represent American and win together or lose together. smh at them singling jones out that sh*t is wrong even if they didnt like each other didnt have to diss each other on camera man. maybe that light skin sh*t is true
 5 years ago '10        #78
lboog1423 297 heat pts297 OP
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15644 15644
 hood135 said:
Its really not hard to understand this point of view. Neither one of them lied about anything they've said. Lolo probably got millions in endorsements. Who wouldn't be pissed if they accomplished more than the next person on the same stage, worked just as hard, and didn't get that opportunity?

They don't hate or resent Lolo. The media did this and they made it a point to call it to everyone's attention. But obviously people are hell bent on upholding twisted ideologies these days.
we get her point, but it was just no need to say it. Do you see any other major sport champion complaining about the lack of recognition??? Hell they arent even champions, they are just the 1st and 2nd losers.
 5 years ago '04        #79
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 5334 5334
 Dee Grande said:
harper got the gold in beijing actually, after jones fell on her face nothing worthwhile for her to hate on. she owns lolo. they'll be going in the history books, and lolo will go back to being a thirsty twitter chick
basically
 5 years ago '06        #80
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
we get her point, but it was just no need to say it. Do you see any other major sport champion complaining about the lack of recognition??? Hell they arent even champions, they are just the 1st and 2nd losers.
But in Harper's case, she's been training since 08' to beat her again just to show this anomaly in the sport. She's been wanting to say that for quite some time now.

Track is different because like I said earlier, their careers are based off of how much exposure they can get. Endorsements and appearances are what put food on the table and in many cases set people up for life. So she has a right to be upset because she feels as though she deserves that after her sacrifices, humbling moments, and accomplishments.

And as for them saying that at that time, I applaud it because its how they felt at the time. I get sick and tired of 'political correctness'. This was actually refreshing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy