Salty: Dawn Harper & Kellie Wells Hatin on Lolo Jones (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
so what she right i don't have nothing against lolo but they pushing her to win they never gave these female coverage like they did her...but shout out to the Aussie female who kick a.ss in the hurdles
 5 years ago '06        #42
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
well you know what? a question was asked, they gave their answer, and they are right. they will be getting medals and the other girl wont.
 5 years ago '06        #43
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708
 3rdpiano said:
You were expecting a girl with purple hair to say something positive?
sir... i have novalid rebbuttal...
 5 years ago '05        #44
Grim3y 
space
space
$122 | Props total: 1 1
 3rdpiano said:
& "AT THE SAME DAMN TIME"
 5 years ago '05        #45
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 TriniSoldier said:

can't be salty when you win. lolo aint got no olympic gold medals in her career and she already 30. fall back on the excuses and get the job done.
im at work cant watch the video, but what medals to these girls have?
 5 years ago '06        #46
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
"You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves." Willie Lynch
This society still reeks of it. They weren't mad at Lolo, even though the media wants this. They were mad at the machine. Now they have enemies for speaking the truth.

I'm not blaming the girls for being upset, in fact, I agree with them 100%. The track game is all about the exposure these days. No exposure, no endorsements, no appearances, no career. The media practically black-balled them because they are dark skinned women. There is no righteousness in that.
 5 years ago '06        #47
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 trackmanxs said:
the reason lolo got so much coverage is buecause they normally pick one person to cover for each event. lolo was putting her foot in everyones a.ss in 08 and tripped over a hurdled and didnt medal. it would have been a much better story for her to come back and win the gold.

anyone who really watches would have known she wasnt going to win the gold. got third in the trials. she was def not what she was in 08.
That's subjective and she didn't win a medal. All American Oylmpians go into competition understanding that they will be competing on the biggest stage in the world. They also understand that millions in endorsements and appearances are on the line as well.

They work their whole life for that one race because they understand how small that window is. These girls are no different and it has to suck knowing that you are better than someone but they still get the praise, fame, coverage, money...etc. just because they're a little lighter skinned than them.

And people shouldn't get it twisted, no matter how bad they want to make it about their stories, its not about that. At the end of the day Lolo gets pub because of her hue.
 5 years ago '06        #48
L.or.D 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 26 26
It's been said before but remains true, b!tches ain't sh!t
 5 years ago '04        #49
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
Classless and unneeded your representing your country NOT yourself . You are "TEAM USA" not Harper & Wells and it was very innapropriate for the journalist to even lead the discussion there . Like did they skip media training or something ?
 5 years ago '11        #50
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
I'd fu*k all 3 of them
 5 years ago '10        #51
lboog1423 297 heat pts297 OP
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 StateProperty88 said:
im at work cant watch the video, but what medals to these girls have?
2nd and 3rd in womens 100m Hurdles

I understand exactly where she is coming from, but it was no need for the comment imo. You are a professional athlete, you should act like one. Actions speak louder than words. What other sport do you see winners talking down on the losing team after they win? Especially in t his case, they are teammates. I just feel she could have kept that to herself. Yeah we all know lolo gets alot of the receognition, but if you actually follow track you knew she wasnt the favorite to win this event and the fact this was one of the fastest races in history makes it even harder for her to win. Chicks showed 0 class.
 5 years ago '07        #52
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Time to bust that sh*t open lolo
 5 years ago '05        #53
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 lboog1423 said:
2nd and 3rd in womens 100m Hurdles
silver and bronze? i may have some words too then
 5 years ago '06        #54
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fameus said:
Classless and unneeded your representing your country NOT yourself . You are "TEAM USA" not Harper & Wells and it was very innapropriate for the journalist to even lead the discussion there . Like did they skip media training or something ?
Tell that to the Fortune 500 companies who back Lolo and not Harper and Wells. At the end of the day, they run for exposure. Yeah they love their country and appreciate being on the team but these athletes are trying to get paid because that's what usually happens after professional athletes perform. In this case, Harper and Wells represented their team and their country well by winning medals. Lolo didn't but will still get paid non-the-less.

Class my a.ss. They spoke the truth. That's what's wrong with people today. This country is going to sh*t because the people who have the mic are afraid to keep it real because they are afraid to be ridiculed.
 5 years ago '11        #55
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
damn they sounded like they were in a VH1 reality show renuion special.
 5 years ago '09        #56
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Darkskin women always loosing
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #57
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 3rdpiano said:
She look like she str8 from Decatur (georgia)
 5 years ago '06        #58
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
no medals and its still #TeamLolo

a few weeks from now no one will remember these two but lolo will still be on a cover of something

5 years ago '04        #59
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 raw51188 said:
Bx, you've disappointed me on this one. Hows no one gonna just cut the bullsh*t and admit that its dark bi*ches hating on the light skinned bi*ch. Plain and simple. If you've ever been around both, everyone knows they can't coexist. Dark girls hated me just for dating a light skinned girl.
bruh you serious if i beat you in the super bowl twice and all they talk about is how you lost and not that i won i'm going to be salty to regardless of if your light skin and i'm dark skin some of you look anything to say like idots truly the bi*ch lost not once but twice to the same person she deserves zero coverage if she looks good or not some of you man ....
 08-09-2012, 09:59 AM         #60
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wells is my Ex from Highschool. I use to run on this girl on the time... LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy