Salty: Dawn Harper & Kellie Wells Hatin on Lolo Jones (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 3rdpiano said:
You were expecting a girl with purple hair to say something positive?
 08-08-2012, 10:59 PM         #22
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
she had a point but LoLo is cute and they arent and thats the way it works
Basically. Essentially. Pretty much.
 5 years ago '07        #23
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
fuk them classless hoes

#TeamLolo
 5 years ago '11        #24
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,519 | Props total: 21342 21342
Hating on your teammate for getting media coverage she didn't ask for.

Be mad at the media, not her. This ain't nothing new though, the busted ones always quick to hate on the cute ones.
 5 years ago '11        #25
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17730 17730
To get 4th in the fastest race in olympic history for the women, after spinal cord surgery, that must be nothing b. she didn't ask for the coverage but damn that looks ugly
 5 years ago '06        #26
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Bx, you've disappointed me on this one. Hows no one gonna just cut the bullsh*t and admit that its dark bi*ches hating on the light skinned bi*ch. Plain and simple. If you've ever been around both, everyone knows they can't coexist. Dark girls hated me just for dating a light skinned girl.
 5 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18990 18990
they walked right into her hands.. @ badmouthing ya teammates.. that's never warranted..
 5 years ago '10        #28
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 1445 1445
I'd fu*k dawn harper

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Figueroa; 08-09-2012 at 02:28 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #29
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
They didn't have to rub it in her face like that... It made them both look childish, bitter and unprofessional

The irony of being bitter when you were the winners... These girls do deserve their praise... But there was no class shown in that interview

Good luck gettin those endorsements now ... Maybe they can get a spot on Bad Girls Club... Alyson Felix will swoop those endorsements up

Purple hair could get it though... Lolo is s3xy as hell
 5 years ago '08        #30
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 HennyHeat said:
They didn't have to rub it in her face like that... It made them both look childish, bitter and unprofessional

The irony of being bitter when you were the winners... These girls do deserve their praise... But there was no class shown in that interview

Good luck gettin those endorsements now ... Maybe they can get a spot on Bad Girls Club... Alyson Felix will swoop those endorsements up

they weren't gonna get em regardless. not with silver & bronze. so they might as well say what they want either way, it's just a moral victory for them
 5 years ago '07        #31
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
 Dee Grande said:
they weren't gonna get em regardless. not with silver & bronze. so they might as well say what they want either way, it's just a moral victory for them
this...

harper got the gold in 08 and noone gave a sh*t so fu*k it
 5 years ago '04        #32
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
maybe i'm missing something, or maybe there was more to the interview than just the short clip......umm.....i think what harper said was more directed to the media coverage of lolo and not necessarily lolo herself as in the media didn't cover everybody fairly. yea, lolo is a bad broad. i think harper is s3xy as hell. and yea, media likes white meat over dark meat got that, however, i really don't think that it was a personal attack on lolo but more of an attack on the COVERAGE of lolo. that which one should understand especially since shorty won in beijing and got another medal here. i'd be salty at that preference of coverage too. i also think that wells smirk was again directed towards the media like look, we medaled. gotta respect us now and maybe your focus could be broader next time and not so directed towards one person, especially someone who hasn't won sh*t yet. still, PROPS TO LOLO for have BACK SURGERY and still coming close to a medal at olympics games. that's CRAZY TO COME BACK FROM AND STILL BE SUCCESSFUL. if your back doesn't work, you don't work. so with that and how bad shorty is n how light skin-ded shorty is, i get the coverage. i get the saltiness from those chicks too. blame the media for this. they love the controversy for the ratings.
 5 years ago '04        #33
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 10132 10132
thats some top notching hating there.....you won, show some class
 5 years ago '08        #34
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 HennyHeat said:

this.
 5 years ago '11        #35
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
Hate salty broads like this not a cute look
 5 years ago '10        #36
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 5751 5751
So they mad that all the media coverage go to Lolo but when given a chance to be part of the coverage....they make it about Lolo.

Instead of using this interview to impress Kellog or Wheaties or whomever is out there looking for some medal'd Americans to endorse after the Olympics they chose to embarrass themselves and take shots at a teammate. Really stupid decision. They should apologize asap if they really want to extend their earning potential. All the hate on Lolo is gonna make America love her more and thus giving her more $$$$

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 08-09-2012 at 03:40 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
aight......watched the whole video on the nbc olympic site (you can watch any event on there live fyi and see old clips of old events). the chicks are salty at the media coverage of lolo not at lolo. cats on here talking about hate, well, y'all right but it's ABOUT THE COVERAGE OF LOLO. come to find out dawn has a great story, for beijing and she did just win silver, had knee surgery before 08 and won gold running in someone else's shoes??!!! and these chicks still didn't get any media coverage after that??? again, i'd be a little salty too. there were professional, imo, expressing it specifically towards the media coverage. yall dudes blowing this outta proportion. wells comment was sarcastic as hell but i still think it was more towards the media than lolo.
 5 years ago '04        #38
space
space
oh and both those chicks got some mean, mean bodies.....they could both get it.
 5 years ago '04        #39
space
space
lolo jones posed semi nud3 for espn the mag in 2009.......plus she's a virgin....plus she's bad a hell....n light skin-ded.....talk about a media anomaly....that's why she's so in the media.

Last edited by getyagameup; 08-09-2012 at 04:05 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #40
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 getyagameup said:
aight......watched the whole video on the nbc olympic site (you can watch any event on there live fyi and see old clips of old events). the chicks are salty at the media coverage of lolo not at lolo. cats on here talking about hate, well, y'all right but it's ABOUT THE COVERAGE OF LOLO. come to find out dawn has a great story, for beijing and she did just win silver, had knee surgery before 08 and won gold running in someone else's shoes??!!! and these chicks still didn't get any media coverage after that??? again, i'd be a little salty too. there were professional, imo, expressing it specifically towards the media coverage. yall dudes blowing this outta proportion. wells comment was sarcastic as hell but i still think it was more towards the media than lolo.
the reason lolo got so much coverage is buecause they normally pick one person to cover for each event. lolo was putting her foot in everyones a.ss in 08 and tripped over a hurdled and didnt medal. it would have been a much better story for her to come back and win the gold.

anyone who really watches would have known she wasnt going to win the gold. got third in the trials. she was def not what she was in 08.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 72 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy