Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
hahaha yall crazy

he's an artist

if you wanna stay relevant you gotta push the boundaries push the envelope
the more fans the more people will expect more

we are the problem
we cause him to do this

we demand more
then we criticize

its a cycle

5 years ago '11        #102
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
he really really into jimmy hendrix. how long before he start playing the guitar
 08-09-2012, 03:44 PM         #103
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so, this is whats hot nowadays?
 5 years ago '04        #104
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 759 759
these fashion designers know that the average person isnt gonna wear these types of clothes so they pay industries to have entertainers wear them for publicity. if you ever been to a fashion show, the models have on custom clothing that you will never see in a store its strictly for the show. no different that custom cars for car shows. wiz shudve just let people talk and thats it.. no need for that gay a.ss explanation. we was still gonna listen and cop your album cuz you make good music.
 5 years ago '07        #105
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
 StreetZ17 said:
You deserve props for that picture...

If people ever wondered why this dude style no longer sounding like P.O.T.C. / P.O.T.C. 2 and the rest of his undergrounds before Kush X OJ with Sledgern & Johnny Juliano doing the beats. He became the biggest the mainstream puppet for the "We need a Yes Man to be our radio play Jimi Hendrix for the mainstream."

I wasn't feeling Cabin Fever regardless the recycled beats of Lex Luger; Rolling Papers only a few songs stood out; nor Taylor Allderdice. None of these in my mind wasn't like B.A.R., Deal Or No Deal, Star Power, How Fly with Spitta, or Flight School. His real old material Show & Prove, Youngin' On His Grind, Talk To Me (single), and Say Yeah (single) is a little better. I can only credit dude's acting because he was better than Snoop Dogg which I couldn't find a funny a.ss part in that movie while high because of Mystikal's annoying a.ss. Which that soundtrack was meh to me.

For him making that statement. Alright, you want to do something unusal that got your face looking like an old Prince album with Kraven's fu*ked up fur jacket on. It displays just like that pic Cunner got up. Dude became a mainstream puppet. Let's see how far Lola Monroe, Juicy J, Mac Miller, Neako, Amber Rose music career, and Chevy Hustle (Chevy Woods which he's now called) go far inside that mainstream limelight since it's Taylor Gang. Which we already know that Juicy can go far, but the other ones like Neako?

I just hope Spitta with the members of The Jets (hoping Styles P joins them), and Big K.R.I.T. with Big Sant don't go that far with the mainstream bull.
I respect Wiz's business hustle, but as far as his music... all dude does is try to replicate what is "popular" at the time.. n*gga been doing this... That fruity hip pop sh*t is what is hot now.. so he gonna go wit it...
 08-09-2012, 04:50 PM         #106
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts gon sell.
 5 years ago '05        #107
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
If he's not gay, then why the fu*k is he pandering to the gay audience with this gay explanation.
 08-09-2012, 06:24 PM         #108
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotsisal_23 said:
that cover is gay as fk, how you u go frm black n yellow pitts steelers to fkin black n white dalmatians

same way you go from thug life nikka

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #109
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Rick James wore way more suspect sh*t than that.. And he got more pus*y than every n*gga in this thread combined.

Whats with everyone so afraid of doing them? Let than man do him, everyone always wants to be uniformed.

10 years ago n*ggas were saying people who wore shirts that fit were gay, rocking "schmediums" as n*ggas use to call it.. Baggy was in.. fast forward now, everyone rocking shirts that are fitted.

People really got to get off that high horse and stop caring what people dress like, and gossiping like a bunch of bi*ches about it. Let that n*gga do him..

You don't become a millionaire and not do what the fu*k you feel.

and he fu*kin Amber Rose..

And if you dress the same way you did when you were in high school, then nothing about you has changed.. Humans are always evolving and progressing nothing is constant, the mind should never be idle.. Re inventing yourself is always what people should strive to do.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-09-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #110
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 4637 4637
so let me ask, is that fashion sense inside of anyone? waiting to be freed?
 08-09-2012, 10:21 PM         #111
OneTruBeing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trying to be jimi hendrix............the style anyways......music aint even close regardless of genre............jimi that dude
 08-09-2012, 10:27 PM         #112
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, This sh*t really sounds like a coming out letter.

[pic - click to view]

No wonder he like bald head bi*ches, gay a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #113
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 King MT said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

mad homo
 5 years ago '10        #114
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 One Gud Cide said:
same way you go from thug life nikka

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #115
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
is this n*gga coming out or something? ..he should've just stfu and left it alone..him responding with those statements makes him sound suspect as a muthafu*ka
 5 years ago '09        #116
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Idc wut he got on...i was just sayin i want some kush&oj/how fly type sh*t...not no fu*kin work hard,roll up,bny bullsh*t
 08-09-2012, 11:18 PM         #117
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
I respect Wiz's business hustle, but as far as his music... all dude does is try to replicate what is "popular" at the time.. n*gga been doing this... That fruity hip pop sh*t is what is hot now.. so he gonna go wit it...
Maybe so, but everyone follows, and knowing what to follow and what not to follow has everything to do with being hip.
 5 years ago '05        #118
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
what a queer
 5 years ago '11        #119
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
joker a.ss n*gga, this is so not g
 08-10-2012, 12:24 AM         #120
!LL MuZ!k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
It's funny how many mainstream artist talk about the direction of their album or artwork.. They talk about it like its breath taking and the music will be revolutionary, but really its the same pop garbage they play day in and day out....

Exactly, how many more of all y'all "fav artist" are y'all going to lose before y'all realize it's the industry calling the shots & hyping thesr n*ggas up on this sh*t!
It's Publicity.... wrapped around the same cookie cutter bullsh*t message/music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now