The Power Of Intermittent Fasting BBC Doc (video)

most viewed right now
 216
 Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #41
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 ShaneDawg said:
thanks. i guess I will just go without no pre-workout for now. may not get as many gains but i'm more in it for the calorie burn anyway
you should try coffee. Just drink it black or with 0 calorie sweetener. I would suggest stevia. It really does help me out.
 6 years ago '04        #42
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
i cant stand coffee. it stinks and tastes horrible. even those speciality drinks that are loaded with sugar and whip cream are gross to me. i might just drink some green tea. read it only has a 2 calories per serving
 6 years ago '04        #43
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 ShaneDawg said:
i cant stand coffee. it stinks and tastes horrible. even those speciality drinks that are loaded with sugar and whip cream are gross to me. i might just drink some green tea. read it only has a 2 calories per serving
they make diet green tea that tastes pretty good. I used to buy that but coffee is cheaper and it gives me more energy.

You could always try caffeine pills. A lot of people use them. Just make sure you take the minimum to start off with.
 6 years ago '08        #44
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
Would there be any benefits of using it on a bulk?

Also, does any1 train fasted? I tried it once (took 1 caffeine pill and 1 serving of bcaas) and didn't like it felt unmotivated

If I run IF on a cut, say my feeding hrs are 12-8, I can train around 1 after meal #1, eat around 3pm postworkout meal which would be my largest meal
 6 years ago '04        #45
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 Loyalist said:
Would there be any benefits of using it on a bulk?

Also, does any1 train fasted? I tried it once (took 1 caffeine pill and 1 serving of bcaas) and didn't like it felt unmotivated

If I run IF on a cut, say my feeding hrs are 12-8, I can train around 1 after meal #1, eat around 3pm postworkout meal which would be my largest meal
I feel way better training fasted but i train at about 10am so it's not that late. I have trained later, around 5pm during basketball season, and i still felt fine. Playing bball fasted was interesting though. lol.

On leangains.com they have different eating schedules for people and one of them has you eating a small light meal preworkout then the bulk of your calories in your post workout meal.
 6 years ago '04        #46
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 bibbyboi said:
they make diet green tea that tastes pretty good. I used to buy that but coffee is cheaper and it gives me more energy.

You could always try caffeine pills. A lot of people use them. Just make sure you take the minimum to start off with.
i'm trying to go as natural as possible so i will avoid the pills. i don't necessarily need a pre workout. but there are days where it helps if i want to get a great lift in
 6 years ago '04        #47
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 ShaneDawg said:
i'm trying to go as natural as possible so i will avoid the pills. i don't necessarily need a pre workout. but there are days where it helps if i want to get a great lift in
Another thing that's helped me recently is really going in on my refeed day. I recently purposely tried to eat as many carbs as possible and all my lifts went up big time this week. I'm probably going focus on that a little bit more. I carbloaded like normal then went in at yogurtland on top of that. lol. Felt so much better this week.
 6 years ago '04        #48
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
good to know. thanks for all the info
 6 years ago '06        #49
mawoods2 
space
avatar space
space
$348 | Props total: 5 5
Im happy everybody is finally finding out about fasting! Been practicing it for 2 yrs and went from 18% to 12% bf and being maintaining it while still enjoying my favorite foods ( pizza, hamburgers, etc.)
 6 years ago '11        #50
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
 mawoods2 said:
Im happy everybody is finally finding out about fasting! Been practicing it for 2 yrs and went from 18% to 12% bf and being maintaining it while still enjoying my favorite foods ( pizza, hamburgers, etc.)
how long is your fasting period for?

I'm slowly starting to incorporate this into my lifestyle. I try to keep a 6 hour eating window but the past few days have been 8-9 hours.

Should see results soon either way...Sometimes I feel like I'm cramming in meals tho so I don't get hungry later on

Also its really hard to lift weights while fasted but the first meal of the day is glorious right after a session
 6 years ago '06        #51
mawoods2 
space
avatar space
space
$348 | Props total: 5 5
 gameofchris said:
how long is your fasting period for?

I'm slowly starting to incorporate this into my lifestyle. I try to keep a 6 hour eating window but the past few days have been 8-9 hours.

Should see results soon either way...Sometimes I feel like I'm cramming in meals tho so I don't get hungry later on

Also its really hard to lift weights while fasted but the first meal of the day is glorious right after a session
You will get use to working out fasted. It took me about 3 weeks before I got adjusted to them. As long as you workout during the morning time. Anyway, you are doing good, especially if you use to have an eating window longer than 6 hrs. It is all about progress! For me, I usually just do 16 hrs fast/ 8 hours eat window. I try not to eat after 7pm and wait till by 12pm the next day to eat again. It makes since to not eat a few hours before you go to sleep. That way, you get 7 to 8 hrs (depending on how long you sleep) easy of fasting time. Sometimes I will do a 24 hr fast if I know I ate too good the day before. By being in a relationship with a chick that can cook her a.ss off, them 24 hr fast come in handy.
 6 years ago '04        #52
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 5726 5726
i started today fast is 9pm to 3pm, at 4pm i ate 2 burgers and carrots, played 3 hrs of ball, came home at 8 and only ate a yogurt and serving of carrots.

man my whole body is warm like feverish for some reason, i got a headache and stomach is rumbling. i cant wait til 3 pm tmrw, im going in
 6 years ago '04        #53
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2679 2679
 2totimes said:
i started today fast is 9pm to 3pm, at 4pm i ate 2 burgers and carrots, played 3 hrs of ball, came home at 8 and only ate a yogurt and serving of carrots.

man my whole body is warm like feverish for some reason, i got a headache and stomach is rumbling. i cant wait til 3 pm tmrw, im going in
You need to still count calories and macros and make sure you hit them. If you under eat you won't see good results and you'll feel like sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #54
ImSoBroke 
space
avatar space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 36 36
Been doing it for 3 weeks with not much cardio or training and lost 6lbs. This shyt is boss
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
156 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
108 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
145 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy