The Power Of Intermittent Fasting BBC Doc (video)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
7712 pageviews
56 comments

GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,856 | Props total: 22557 22557
The Power Of Intermittent Fasting BBC Doc (video)

The twins made IF so Popular BBC did a documentary on Intermittent Fasting Health Benefits

[video - click to view]

<--- Full Documentary

56 comments for "The Power Of Intermittent Fasting BBC Doc (video)"

5 years ago '04        #2
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 4443 4443
I stick by this. It is Powerful. Results r amazing.
 5 years ago '04        #3
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
I wish he would have tried the lean gains style or a regular 18/6 style IF. Wonder if the results are the same.
 5 years ago '04        #4
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Ok that's it..

I'm going to try this sh*t either tomorrow or the day after..

Where do I start accumulating information on how to do it?
 5 years ago '08        #5
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536 OP
space
space
$17,856 | Props total: 22557 22557
leangains.com or google eat stop eat i would recommend lean gains though you could eat for 8 hours from 9 to 5 or 11 to 7 depends on your schedule. look up fastingtwins channel on youtube
 5 years ago '11        #6
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
im on leangain soo i'll be watching this documentary right now, thanks!
 5 years ago '05        #7
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
So can we agree that the importance of nutrient timing is at least somewhat valid now? I know some board members think it doesn't matter when you eat..
 5 years ago '07        #8
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
it doesn't matter when u eat over a 24 hour period unless you're an athlete or work hard labor. i do a modified IF where i eat a light breakfast and lunch and chow down for dinner.
 5 years ago '10        #9
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15646 15646
i just started this Tuesday. I eat from 11-4 and work out around 6:30....Im hungry as sh*t right now
 08-09-2012, 09:23 AM         #10
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been doing this for 2 weeks, for the purpose of cutting. Thought I'd wake up and go the bed feeling week, but that's not at all the case. With a 6 hour eating window, I've managed to start the day with a ton of energy, and maintain till I get ready to his the sack. Even after I reach my idea weight, I plan on sticking to this. Staying occupied is keeping me from eating out of boredom.(which is probably one of the main reasons I used to be obese anyhow).
 5 years ago '11        #11
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
i just started this Tuesday. I eat from 11-4 and work out around 6:30....Im hungry as sh*t right now
I eat from 2-8 , might even just go to 6 because im already done eating what i need to by then. Also, I stopped getting that hungry after some days of doing it
 5 years ago '06        #12
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3474 3474
My grandfather lived to 92 years old and he was just as fit as that 101 guy in the video up til 88....but that's when Arthritis, Alzheimer, and Dementia kicked in HARD out of no where.......his diet was crazy.
 5 years ago '10        #13
space
space
 Noobster77 said:
I eat from 2-8 , might even just go to 6 because im already done eating what i need to by then. Also, I stopped getting that hungry after some days of doing it
yea, i knew the hunger pains would take a few days to get use to. I might actually extend mine from 11-5, bc its actually harder forme to eat everything in that time period than it is to go without the food. I always had a problem of not eating enough in the day. If i didnt force myself to eat id only eat twice a day at most
 5 years ago '11        #14
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
this looks good will be watching this after I get home from work
 5 years ago '11        #15
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 cbjones said:
Been doing this for 2 weeks, for the purpose of cutting. Thought I'd wake up and go the bed feeling week, but that's not at all the case. With a 6 hour eating window, I've managed to start the day with a ton of energy, and maintain till I get ready to his the sack. Even after I reach my idea weight, I plan on sticking to this. Staying occupied is keeping me from eating out of boredom.(which is probably one of the main reasons I used to be obese anyhow).
same sh*t with me..i have all this energy and i dont even have any food in my stomach and also the part about being obese from being bored happened to me but not so much now and with school starting soon i think this will be great for me cuz i will have my classes in the morning
 5 years ago '11        #16
Noobster77 1 heat pts
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
yea, i knew the hunger pains would take a few days to get use to. I might actually extend mine from 11-5, bc its actually harder forme to eat everything in that time period than it is to go without the food. I always had a problem of not eating enough in the day. If i didnt force myself to eat id only eat twice a day at most
do what fits you, i can manage to get my intake (being that its just 1500 calories) in 1-2 meals and im good for the rest of the day. Eating tho makes me lazy lol
 5 years ago '04        #17
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
I just hit that point too. I was eating only 1800 cals, 1000 under maintenance, and wasn't liking the way i was starting to look so i upped it to 2200~2300 cals and started eating cleaner(paleo mostly) and i literally have to force myself to eat towards the end of the window. I'm going to adjust it to start earlier and end later. Eating clean will really let you eat way way way more than you would think.
 5 years ago '05        #18
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Currently on a 5 to 6 hour eating window. Its tough getting all that food in. Im on day 9 right now. Got headaches at first, but i think its cuz of low carbing. Work catered food the other day and that sh*t fu*ked my stomach up....after just 8 days of clean eating. Id rather just eat clean now. Cravings are nearly nonexistant. Ill b staying on this for awhile.
 5 years ago '10        #19
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
I just hit that point too. I was eating only 1800 cals, 1000 under maintenance, and wasn't liking the way i was starting to look so i upped it to 2200~2300 cals and started eating cleaner(paleo mostly) and i literally have to force myself to eat towards the end of the window. I'm going to adjust it to start earlier and end later. Eating clean will really let you eat way way way more than you would think.
thats the thing, i do eat clean. Been straight water, green tea, fruits, yogurt, wheat bagels, veggies, protein bars, and tilapia all week. I think imma switch out some of the tilapia for chicken brea$t or ground turkey so i dont have to eat as much. The tilapia filets i have are big as sh*t but only 98 calories, so it takes a few.
 5 years ago '04        #20
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
thats the thing, i do eat clean. Been straight water, green tea, fruits, yogurt, wheat bagels, veggies, protein bars, and tilapia all week. I think imma switch out some of the tilapia for chicken brea$t or ground turkey so i dont have to eat as much. The tilapia filets i have are big as sh*t but only 98 calories, so it takes a few.
I feel you man. I was just going with iifym(if it fits your macros) and eating whatever and i was always hungry. Switched to eating clean and I'm always full as fu*k.

I had to add more beef into my diet. I literally can't eat all that chicken or fish. I can't even imagine what i'm going to have to do when I decide to bulk. Lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago