In your opinion, who is the most undeserving MVP winner?

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

most undeserving mvp
Nash - 2006 28 24.56%
Iverson - 2001 2 1.75%
Kobe - 2008 17 14.91%
Rose - 2011 45 39.47%
Barkley - 1993 3 2.63%
Malone - 1997 6 5.26%
Dirk - 2007 4 3.51%
Tim Duncan - 2002 0 0%
___________________ 5 4.39%
OTHER 4 3.51%
Voters: 114. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,394 | Props total: 13067 13067
 Hold That said:
Yes, LeBron/Wade/Bosh never talked about joining up in the 2008 summer it was only a "conspiracy"..

So tell me why they didn't have the better win percentage with Rose off the court since you have all the answers?

Are we discussing the MVP award or the playoffs?

LeBron,Wade,CP3,Rose, Kobe would have been the only players that could have done anything that Rose would have done.

How would howard Rebounding and Defense help a team that was already superior in that regard? Same goes for Love's rebounding who wouldn't have carried the Bulls team to the ECF, he's not a "go to scorer" that can carry a team, second option at best on a championship contending team. Westbrook is dumb as bricks, doesn't have the BBIQ to do what ROse was doing.. Dirk isn't a passer or distributor, so honestly was he going to run the offensive sets and get Korver/Deng/Boozer and Noah going?

If you think ROse isn't better than Westbrook thats you.. You share that opinion by a small few, certainly not anyone who follows the NBA, certainly not shared by coaches, and certainly wont be ranked above a healthy Rose on anyones list..

But you use BX logic, since you know everything it must be so.

Yet your obvious flawed theory we are suppose to take as fact, because you a joshdogg from BX right?
i'm not about to do this 12 different responses to one post thing because it's annoying as fu*k.

you're reaching at straws like a god damn retard. it was 100% conspiracy theory bullsh*t that none of them has ever acknowledged as a fact and there is no proof of to say they all planned on teaming up. sports writers with MVP votes openly voiced their disdain with lebron and dragged him through the mud all of last year, and made no effort to hide it. there's obvious reason to believe that you simple fu*k .

that year you were 47-12 with boozer in the lineup, 15-8 without. was he the real MVP then? the point is dude missed nearly half the year and they were still a 1 seed without him, not that he didn't make them better at all. clearly you're not the most valuable player if your team locks up the 1 seed and you miss half the year. most teams play better with their full compliment of players available. no sh*t sherlock.

you dumb fu*ks talk about playoffs and i respond to that and acknowledge it has nothing to do with MVP, but you have limited intellectual capability and can't keep track of things.

i don't like westbrook at all. but he was objectively a more efficient and productive player. every team is built differently, so that dumbass statement saying dirk can't run point with the bulls roster was about the dumbest sh*t you've posted in life. you're seriously struggling to grasp the concept of productivity.

fact is, rose winning MVP was purely situational. he happened to be the lone star on an overachieving team that had more to do with the work his GM and coach did than the good but not great or memorable season he himself had. they were even awarded for that. he surprised people, and he wasn't lebron, so he won.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 08-09-2012 at 08:55 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #162
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 BullsLost said:
<----------------------

What's are the odds that Rose wins another MVP in his career?

Inb4meloandamarejokes
what are the odds Knicks make it out the first round?
 5 years ago '07        #163
space
space
 knowughetto said:
You do know that we had 8 new players and a new coach right? They were learning the system and were learning how to play with each other...but yet I'm a hypocrite...

Then you compared a full season to a 66 game season...but yet I'm a hypocrite..

This past season we had a better record with Rose healthy than we did with Watson and Lucas running point, but yet I'm a hypocrite..

These records include playoffs by the way:

33-7 with Rose running point...
18-13 with Watson and Lucas running point, but yet I'm a hypocrite..
rose's MVP season you had a better record with boozer healthy than you did without, so i guess that's his award, right?

it's not about being better without him, it's about dude missing nearly half the year and the team still holding down the 1 seed. how are you so valuable if your team doesn't even need you for half the year to finish with the best record?

it was a nice touch to include playoffs after being sh*tted on for thinking that had any bearing on the MVP whatsoever already.
 5 years ago '07        #164
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
This thread should just be retitled D. Rose hate thread number 4560459084506045
 5 years ago '07        #165
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Melo's never been the best player on the team with the best record in the league tho

24, 4, 7 are weak numbers, but only 10 players in NBA history have done it

And they're all HOF's or future HOF's

39 votes for Rose

Most Hated
24, 4, and 7 has happened 29 times before you dumbass

(not sure if this link will work)

his PER wouldn't even be top 5 in almost any year in history. carlos boozer has had better seasons than that
 5 years ago '05        #166
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 The Bully said:
jesus fukking christ hold that, come in and explain yourself!
Only a moron wouldn't be able to detect the sarcasm.

As I said, Budala says so many stupid things, obsessed with semen and asking me if I would have s3x with Rose(what straight man would care to know if another man would sleep with another man), stupid questions deserve stupid response..

"Yes you're right I love it."

Last edited by Hold That; 08-09-2012 at 09:38 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #167
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
rose's MVP season you had a better record with boozer healthy than you did without, so i guess that's his award, right?

it's not about being better without him, it's about dude missing nearly half the year and the team still holding down the 1 seed. how are you so valuable if your team doesn't even need you for half the year to finish with the best record?

it was a nice touch to include playoffs after being sh*tted on for thinking that had any bearing on the MVP whatsoever already.
You're still comparing a full season to a compressed 66 game season?

And all I was just saying was that Rose led us far during his MVP season. But I can talk about the playoffs if I want to. Can't tell me what to say and what not to say on here...But as said before, you're the only one that takes this sh*t seriously and wanna debate to make it seem as if you're never wrong.

And yet you STILL won't acknowledge the fact that the Bulls won more than half of those 50 games with Rose on the court..

But how do I keep forgetting? This is "Mr. NBA Analyst" joshdogg. He knows all. He knows more about my team without even watching games. He knows more about my team than I do, even with me actually watching all of the games...

Hold That and Chi City, there's no need in debating with joshdogg about this because its clear that he knows more about our team than we do...He doesn't even have to watch the Bulls games. He can just pull up links and look at boxscores and he knows what he's talking about. We actually watched the games and attended the Bulls games, but we don't know what we're talking about..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-10-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #168
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,739 | Props total: 11500 11500
BULLS fans lost.

Rose never winning a ring, atleast in a bulls uniform.

account bet, life bet,etc. you guys are done.
 5 years ago '07        #169
space
space
 knowughetto said:
You're still comparing a full season to a compressed 66 game season?

And all I was just saying was that Rose led us far during his MVP season. But I can talk about the playoffs if I want to. Can't tell me what to say and what not to say on here...But as said before, you're the only one that takes this sh*t seriously and wanna debate to make it seem as if you're never wrong.

And yet you STILL won't acknowledge the fact that the Bulls won more than half of those 50 games with Rose on the court..

But how do I keep forgetting? This is "Mr. NBA Analyst" joshdogg. He knows all. He knows more about my team without even watching games. He knows more about my team than I do, even with me actually watching all of the games...

Hold That and Chi City, there's no need in debating with joshdogg about this because its clear that he knows more about our team than we do...He doesn't even have to watch the Bulls games. He can just pull up links and look at boxscores and he knows what he's talking about. We actually watched the games and attended the Bulls games, but we don't know what we're talking about..
your argument is "who cares if i'm saying dumb and irrelevant sh*t, i can post whatever i want even if i'm getting sonned in an argument!"

wowww

you're the one who came at me trying to prove a point, and now that you've been put back in your place, suddenly you don't wanna argue no more. go figure.
 5 years ago '04        #170
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,743 | Props total: 13131 13131
 joshdogg26 said:
24, 4, and 7 has happened 29 times before you dumbass

(not sure if this link will work)

his PER wouldn't even be top 5 in almost any year in history. carlos boozer has had better seasons than that
 5 years ago '04        #171
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
your argument is "who cares if i'm saying dumb and irrelevant sh*t, i can post whatever i want even if i'm getting sonned in an argument!"

wowww

you're the one who came at me trying to prove a point, and now that you've been put back in your place, suddenly you don't wanna argue no more. go figure.
@ this guy..He says that he can post whatever he wants to, but yet when someone else says that to him its dumb. The contradiction.

Do you think I give a fu*k n*gga? This is the internet. I don't take this sh*t seriously like you do. Said it plenty of times and I'll say it again, you're the ONLY one on here that will waste time debating with someone for pages just to get your point across...then you act like you're never wrong or like you so called "sonned someone" or "put someone in their place" just because someone doesn't wanna debate with you back and forth on the internet.

Good job joshdogg, you ethered me as usual...Cause you're NEVER WRONG..

I to you...Do you want a consolation prize n*gga? Have a good day bro...

5 years ago '04        #172
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 knowughetto said:
@ this guy..He says that he can post whatever he wants to, but yet when someone else says that to him its dumb. The contradiction.

Do you think I give a fu*k n*gga? This is the internet. I don't take this sh*t seriously like you do. Said it plenty of times and I'll say it again, you're the ONLY one on here that will waste time debating with someone for pages just to get your point across...then you act like you're never wrong or like you so called "sonned someone" or "put someone in their place" just because someone doesn't wanna debate with you back and forth on the internet.

5 years ago '07        #173
space
space
 knowughetto said:

so you started trying to argue with me, then said "so what if my response has nothing to do with it, you can't tell me what to say! stop arguing with me!"

why have you wasted my time like this?
 5 years ago '04        #174
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
so you started trying to argue with me, then said "so what if my response has nothing to do with it, you can't tell me what to say! stop arguing with me!"

why have you wasted my time like this?
Wasted you time?

You know this is what you do..Talking about how someone's wasting your time, yet you still take the time to respond...

Whatever makes you happy bro....

5 years ago '07        #175
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Wasted you time?

You know this is what you do..Talking about how someone's wasting your time, yet you still take the time to respond...

Whatever makes you happy bro....

mother fu*ker in here trying to mindfu*k me like you didn't initiate and drag out this entire sequence by babbling about nothing pretending you were making counterpoints, then say "you're not the boss of me!" when i called you out on it. go play in the corner, kid.
 5 years ago '05        #176
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Heat fans in this bi*ch arguing about an injured a.ss Derrick Rose, who's MVP is already in hand, name is already in the record books as the youngest to do it. Whether you think he deserves it or not, you can't take it away

Deal with it

[pic - click to view]

Heat fans need to be worrying about the Lakers right now.
 5 years ago '04        #177
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Heat fans in this bi*ch arguing about an injured a.ss Derrick Rose, who's MVP is already in hand, name is already in the record books as the youngest to do it. Whether you think he deserves it or not, you can't take it away

Deal with it

[pic - click to view]

Heat fans need to be worrying about the Lakers right now.
so you guys are conceding the EAST to the HEAT already?

you fu*kin BULLS fans lost.
 5 years ago '12        #178
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
Its embarrassing that Rose has an MVP.

Nash is a close 2nd.
 5 years ago '04        #179
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
mother fu*ker in here trying to mindfu*k me like you didn't initiate and drag out this entire sequence by babbling about nothing pretending you were making counterpoints, then say "you're not the boss of me!" when i called you out on it. go play in the corner, kid.
You still talking?

Calm down bro it ain't that serious.....
 5 years ago '04        #180
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
 knowughetto said:
You still talking?

Calm down bro it ain't that serious.....
Kid you got sonned, pack your bags on move on...
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy