In your opinion, who is the most undeserving MVP winner?

most viewed right now
 169
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 117
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

most undeserving mvp
Nash - 2006 28 24.56%
Iverson - 2001 2 1.75%
Kobe - 2008 17 14.91%
Rose - 2011 45 39.47%
Barkley - 1993 3 2.63%
Malone - 1997 6 5.26%
Dirk - 2007 4 3.51%
Tim Duncan - 2002 0 0%
___________________ 5 4.39%
OTHER 4 3.51%
Voters: 114. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Budala said:
Rose with 23 votes so far


Hold That we on that

[pic - click to view]

Why would I be on suicide watch? The trophy is already won n*gga. Can't take Roses MVP away..
 5 years ago '05        #82
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Kingpin 313 said:
Durant should have won this year
 5 years ago '07        #83
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6115 6115
Nash's 2nd mvp was bullsh*t

And rose was bullsh*t as well
 5 years ago '07        #84
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
24.1ppg, 7.4ast, 4reb, 45%fg, 23.5 PER.

Nothing special. Just 23 years old. No wonder only 10 other players in NBA History (all HOF's or future HOF's) have done it.
his PER was good for 9th in the league that year. dude was barely a top 10 player . that's an off year for young d-wade. sad that'll be his peak, too .
 08-08-2012, 10:23 PM         #85
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is allen iverson on that list.... that year was insane
 5 years ago '05        #86
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Budala said:
Rose with 23 votes so far


Hold That we on that

[pic - click to view]

Why would I be on suicide watch? The trophy is already won n*gga. Can't take Roses MVP away..

Statistically speaking Rose did have the least impressive stats out of all the MVP's.. But to his credit, he wasn't voted based upon stats alone.. More so, carrying an injury plagued sub par team to the #1 seed. He deserved it...


If Thibs system was the reason, lets see if that "system" can even get us into the top 5 seeding this year in the EAST.

Thats a far ways down from #1 record in the NBA. A player who won because of the coach, shouldn't have that grave of an impact on us, since Thibs is still on the bench, let you n*ggas tell it.

This is boxden logic..

Argue against Rose "Your team is very solid and Thibs is the only reason why you guys have the #1 seed"

Rose goes down and we still say we are a good team and boxden says "You guys suck without Rose, you wont make the playoffs"

which one is it BX?


Last edited by Hold That; 08-08-2012 at 10:26 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #87
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Rose wasn't the best player in the nba the year he won. Giving a player the MVP because you are shocked how good his team W-L was is a terrible reason to give a player the MVP, and that was the reason he won it.
 5 years ago '07        #88
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 The Dark Knight said:
Where did the Bulls go this year without Rose? What about last year?

Thank you sir, and shutup.

Wade in...oh sh*t, he didn't win one.


mr. two-time has 1 more finals MVP than rose can count... and he did it at age 23

oh well... you'll always have that 1 year. back to being the baby bulls
 5 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
how far you made it has nothing to do with a regular season award. dirk hoisted his while getting humilated by the 8 seed like you last year. and you act lke beating 2 teams with a combined losing record, which was historically the easiest path to the ECF in at least 20 years, was some sort of accomplishment.
I didn't know that the 5th seeded Hawks had a losing record when we played them in the 2nd round....And you can't compare Dirk to Rose. Rose only played 1 game while Dirk played the whole series. And do you really think we would've lost that series to Philly if Rose was healthy? And you of all people should know that the playoffs is totally different from the regular season...

First its "you guys almost lost the series to the Pacers", "but, but Rose is getting all the superstar calls" now "but, but you guys had the easiest path to the ECF." Which one is it?


Last edited by knowughetto; 08-08-2012 at 10:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He got coach of the year that year too, which is basically the MVP for coaches


[pic - click to view]



Well earned

Not bad for a summer league bust
 5 years ago '05        #91
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 maxnn said:
Rose wasn't the best player in the nba the year he won. Giving a player the MVP because you are shocked how good his team W-L was is a terrible reason to give a player the MVP, and that was the reason he won it.
Then Jordan should have 10 MVP's.. Best player isn't the determining factor, it's called the most valueable player..


You n*ggas call us "regular season warriors" so why you n*ggas catch feeling when the regular season warrior teams best player wins the ultimate regular season award.
 5 years ago '11        #92
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
MVP has never been given to the best player in the league, otherwise MJ would have more than 5 and Shaq would have more than 1
I know that. That is why we have to debate which MVP winner was the most undeserving. They don't give it to the best player enough. Giving an MVP to Malone because he was an underrated player for 10 years is dumb. Giving an MVP to Rose because you are shocked how good his team W-L was is dumb.
 5 years ago '04        #93
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 maxnn said:
I know that. That is why we have to debate which MVP winner was the most undeserving. They don't give it to the best player enough. Giving an MVP to Malone because he was an underrated player for 10 years is dumb. Giving an MVP to Rose because you are shocked how good his team W-L was is dumb.
This thread really wasn't about debating which MVP winner was most undeserving. This thread was basically made as another Rose hate thread....
 5 years ago '07        #94
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 knowughetto said:
I didn't know that the 5th seeded Hawks had a losing record when we played them in the 2nd round....And you can't compare Dirk to Rose. Rose only played 1 game while Dirk played the whole series. And do you really think we would've lost that series to Philly if Rose was healthy? And you of all people should know that the playoffs is totally different from the regular season...

First its "you guys almost lost the series to the Pacers", "but, but Rose is getting all the superstar calls" now "but, but you guys had the easiest path to the ECF." Which one is it?
do you know what the word combined means? it means when you add 2 things together.

do you know what the phrase "mutually exclusive" means? because the ideas in the question you posed are not mutually exclusive. in fact, all of them being true would be even worse for you.
 08-08-2012, 10:39 PM         #95
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Wes unseld
I would co sign wes unseld, year he won the mvp his stat line:
18.2 ppg 2.6 apg 13.8 rpg

That same year:

Wilt Chamberlain 20.5 ppg 21.1 rpg 4.5 apg

Elvin Hayes 28.4 ppg 17.1 rpg

Oscar Robertson 24.7 ppg 9.8 apg 6.4 rpg

Lenny Wilkens 22.4 ppg 8.2 apg 6.2 rpg

Elgin Baylor 24.8 ppg 10.6 rpg 5.4 apg

Jerry Lucas 18.3 ppg 18.4 rpg 4.1 apg

Willis Reed 21.1 ppg 14.5 rpg 2.3 apg

I still don't see how he won the mvp that year.
 5 years ago '04        #96
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
do you know what the word combined means? it means when you add 2 things together.

do you know what the phrase "mutually exclusive" means? because the ideas in the question you posed are not mutually exclusive. in fact, all of them being true would be even worse for you.
I know what combined means. I'm not stupid. I was just saying that the Hawks didn't have a losing record. I can comprehend what you're saying. Can you comprehend what I'm saying..

And you're really making a big deal off a difference of 2 L's. TWO LOSS DIFFERENCE...

Like I said playoffs are much different than the regular season, and you should know this..


Last edited by knowughetto; 08-08-2012 at 10:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #97
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 knowughetto said:
I know what combined means. I'm not stupid. I was just saying that the Hawks didn't have a losing record. I can comprehend what you're saying. Can you comprehend what I'm saying..

And you're really making a big deal off a 1 loss difference. ONE LOSS DIFFERENCE...

Like I said playoffs are much different than the regular season, and you should know this..
But combined works so much better because it fits his argument while he completely ignores Chi City posts, in regards to Miami's first championship season and the route they took.

Ignoring the importance of the regular season, and being the best team so you can have the easiest route to the conference finals, yet somehow BX uses this against your team for putting in the work in the reg season to have that benefit.

Typical BX behavior.


Last edited by Hold That; 08-08-2012 at 10:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #98
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
some dumbass voted for AI...i swear...
 5 years ago '07        #99
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Actually 2003-2004, the #1 Pacers played the 36-46 Celtics first round and 42-40 Heat the next round

Hawks/Pacers = 81-83
Pacers/Heat = 78-86

You could probably go back further and find easier routes
i looked at them going back to 2000 before. i pulled it up now to check. i was also looking at scoring margin as well at the time. you and those pacers were the only teams in that span to face 2 teams with a combined losing record and negative scoring margin, and your opponent's margin was worse, so that's where that came from. any way you slice it, it's pretty pathetic that the 1 seed considers it an accomplishment that they had a bye to the ECF.

accolades come few and far between for you guys since jordan retired though, so you take what you can get i guess
 5 years ago '07        #100
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Hold That said:
But combined works so much better because it fits his argument while he completely ignores Chi City posts, in regards to Miami's first championship season and the route they took.

Ignoring the importance of the regular season, and being the best team so you can have the easiest route to the conference finals.

Typical BX behavior.
he wasn't talking about our championship season, he was talking about the pacers who played us wade's rookie year.

being retarded as fu*k and unable to read, typical bulls fan/player behavior
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy