French Montana just Tweeted this!! MAX B SOON TO BE OUT??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
YoungBankz 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 16 16
 Jacc Blacc said:
cheeze>>>>>>>>>chinx drugz

chinx has "swag" or the it factor but when we're talking straight raps, my boy cheeze raops circles around chinx, chinx aint nothing but a cheap imitation of seymore cakes (rip)
 5 years ago '08        #162
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17141 17141
Well IlluMAXnati is coming
 5 years ago '12        #163
Melle 52 heat pts52 OP
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
 qaws23 said:
What did drake say? i never saw this

[pic - click to view]

and when Drake was on the come up in his career Max denied his request for a collab
 5 years ago '10        #164
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 dg177bx said:
ya dumb a.ss n*ggas are in for a big surprise if you think max b is gonna go the french route label hoppin. if you are a max fan you know he will be by himself and carry his own "wave". he's keeping it 90' ny style where youre gonna have to get on it, if not then move out the way, he's gonna bring the game back to the underground where you can make songs about anything you want, that is where max florishes; with freedom,you think after getting out of jail he's gonna "lock" himself up on a contract that will monitor what type of songs to make? naah.lets understand that max is not a follower, french needed to do it because he was runnin with max's style and had no other choice but to come up ecomically with out the orignators around. thats why max has humongouse hype because no one in nyc has had a bigger buzz that represented their style since the late 90's,he has the whle ny package, ny slang other n*ggas dont understand,flow ,ny charisma,lyrics ,originality and courage. im telling you in 08-09 max had the city on lock no lie and n*gga wasnt even on a big label.
He better get out of that Amalgam deal first though. Max been getting into bullsh*t deals his whole career thus far. Hopefully he won't make the same mistake again
 08-09-2012, 09:50 AM         #165
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never understood why he's so "popular"...I don't know what these Max fans see in him...But anyway. Since music is a matter of taste...

And what was he in jail in for again? Shooting someone? robbery?
No matter what it was: If he's guilty and he really committed the crime he deserves those years.
 5 years ago '04        #166
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 838 838
lil b is in jail???
 5 years ago '12        #167
Melle 52 heat pts52 OP
space
space
 dank said:
lil b is in jail???
 08-09-2012, 10:57 AM         #168
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
max aint getting out
 08-09-2012, 10:58 AM         #169
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
max b having a 50/pac like buzz...

hope he jumps tho
 08-09-2012, 11:04 AM         #170
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*riding the wave of faith*
 5 years ago '12        #171
Melle 52 heat pts52 OP
space
space
 Infamous B said:
max b having a 50/pac like buzz...

hope he jumps tho
name a rapper who gets out of jail (if it happens) after being handed down an 75 yr sentence (eventually knocked down to 40)???

Pac was in for r*pe
 5 years ago '10        #172
Daunte Bx718 
space
space
$1,423 | Props total: 413 413
 dg177bx said:
ya dumb a.ss n*ggas are in for a big surprise if you think max b is gonna go the french route label hoppin. if you are a max fan you know he will be by himself and carry his own "wave". he's keeping it 90' ny style where youre gonna have to get on it, if not then move out the way, he's gonna bring the game back to the underground where you can make songs about anything you want, that is where max florishes; with freedom,you think after getting out of jail he's gonna "lock" himself up on a contract that will monitor what type of songs to make? naah.lets understand that max is not a follower, french needed to do it because he was runnin with max's style and had no other choice but to come up ecomically with out the orignators around. thats why max has humongouse hype because no one in nyc has had a bigger buzz that represented their style since the late 90's,he has the whle ny package, ny slang other n*ggas dont understand,flow ,ny charisma,lyrics ,originality and courage. im telling you in 08-09 max had the city on lock no lie and n*gga wasnt even on a big label.
he been rapping the same befor & after max the only thing that changed is that he now b fu*king with that singing on the hook sh*t that max made wavy.. and dont try to say im hating cuz n*ggas ova hea been fu*kin with max since 06 m.o.b code red type sh*t

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #173
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
Max doing football numbers

the wave is over
 5 years ago '05        #174
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30063 30063
n*gga music is weak. and he robbing n*ggas for minimum wage money in hotels with hookers

my boy handles the files for the prison hes locked up at in trenton. he's not getting out

Last edited by Dun Language; 08-09-2012 at 12:18 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #175
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Dun Language said:
n*gga music is weak. and he robbing n*ggas for minimum wage money in hotels with hookers

my boy handles the files for the prison hes locked up at in trenton. he's not getting out
fu*k this whole post
 5 years ago '11        #176
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
 Dun Language said:

n*gga Cash is wild b.

OAN, if lil b gets all this flack for having a huge internet buzz and supposedly overhyping fanbase, then Max B is right with him in that regard.

I aint hating on max himself, I wish him the best, this is about the fans
 5 years ago '10        #177
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #178
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 972 972

[video - click to view]

Got a white one , black one, even keep a slim bi*ch

They all stick together they got a good friendship.........

Ya ain't sh*t wit out Max ya music need a booster

Last edited by itzadirtyworld; 08-09-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 08-09-2012, 02:38 PM         #179
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEAHHH BUDDYYY!! ... MAX B aka CHESTER CHEETO aka CAPTAIN (chrous) HOOK aka WAVE WINFIELD ... Coming HOME = GREAT NEWS ... MAX B is like the REAL PERSONS ... DRAKE aka a DUDE who can RAP & SING & ... RAPS & SINGS about REAL S/H/I/T ... & If MAX B really aint getting out .. I know I am gonna get CLOWNED for this but RIFF RAFF is SUPER NICE with WRITING & SINGING HOOKS so MAYBE he could be the NEW GO TO HOOK MAN
 08-09-2012, 02:40 PM         #180
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just WISH MAX B wouldnt have been in a RUSH 2 BALL & set up a ROBBERY for 30 Gs in the FIRST PLACE & If he gets out whats the DEAL with him & KIM JONES ?? DOes JIM OWN MAX like 50 OWNS YOUNG BUCK ?? I know JIM PAID 1 MILLION or something for his BAIL if MAX SIGNED over his PUBLISHING right ??

Last edited by PLATAOPLOMO; 08-09-2012 at 02:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago