most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,677 | Props total: 11336 11336
everything he said is right.

visuals/videos is what is making the new artists shine in this day of age.

if Banks and Yayo dropped a few dope videos to go with some songs to the mixtape. maybe once a week people would still be talking about their mixtapes.
 5 years ago '04        #122
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,677 | Props total: 11336 11336
 titusfuk said:
^yupp this is true get ya video promo on my n*gga!!! I mean for fu*ks sake make some videos my dude ... I mean even that f*ggot Riff Raff or whatever the fu*k his name is stays droppin videos and dude is fu*kin GARBAGE!!! it seems like everytime i go to Worldstar there's a new video of this lame ...
i was just gonna say the same thing and use Riff Raff as an example, but i felt some people would discount my post for even bringing him up. But Riff Raff is actually relevant because the visuals to his songs are funny and entertaining. Lloyd Banks doesn't have to drop funny videos, but throw some hoes and film some sh*t poppin in the NYC and show us how Blue Hefner gets down.
 5 years ago '10        #123
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
if Banks goes to another label and part ways with the G-Unit brand he'd blow up

He needs his own brand
 5 years ago '08        #124
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17154 17154
Banks needs to sigh to Shady Records, Eminem doesn't have a guy like that on the Label

Yayo needs to be his hype man

let Banks be the new 50
 5 years ago '08        #125
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
@ noone realizing the point of this was that he said he "disabled" them hen he meant "enabled"

he put yayo in a wheelchair?

oh well
 08-09-2012, 01:38 PM         #126
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo back n jail by the end of the year? Whos got the over under?
 08-09-2012, 01:56 PM         #127
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BANKS been putting in WORK & putting in QUALITY WORK ... MAYBE NO VISUALS but that S/H/I/T is just a WASTE OF MONEY & TIME (lol) 50 always has VIDEOS for HALF or MORE of every song on a MIXTAPE or STREET ALBUM he puts out & it doesnt HELP his MIXTAPE or STREET ALBUM get any more DOWNLOADS or make THE SONGS any BETTER & I imagine it cost THOUSANDS of DOLLAR even for a SIMPLE CHEAP VIDEO ...

I think its TIME for BANKS to pull a THE GAYME move & START DISSING 50 which would be JUSTIFIABLE in BANKS case .. or just SEVER ALL TIES & Relationship with 50

THE BIG TEN & THE LOST TAPES both had 3 BANGERS on it & I DOWNLOADED 5 murder BY NUMBERS but I havent gotten around to LISTENING to it yet but I imagine it has only 2 or 3 BANGERS like THE BIG TEN & THE LOST TAPES .... 50s EAR or LUCK for BEATS he SPITS on is HORRIBLE + He SPITS THE SAME GANGSTA RHYMES & S/H/I/T & it just SOUNDS LAME since hes WORTH probably HALF A BILLION & It just seems SILLY to hear him SPIT GANGSTA LYRICS when hes doing COMMERCIALS with JOAN RIVERS ... GARDENING PROJECTS with BETTE MIDDLER ... STRAIGHT 2 DVD MOVIES & Other stuff

P.S TONY YAYO is & always will be a 50 CENT BOWEL MOVEMENT so he should definitely do whatever 50 CENT tells him (lol) besides a couple songs PRODUCED by DOE PESCI all his MUSIC & MIXTAPES are CALIENTE BASURA & Even on a TIGHT BEAT his RAPS aint NOTHING SPECIAL anyways
 08-09-2012, 02:28 PM         #128
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ExKillaJJ said:
No1 checking for Banks unless u truely listen to hip-hop.

50-Cent will always be more relevant than Banks.

Banks doesnt do interviews? Who actually asks him for some
banks is far from hip-hop
 5 years ago '12        #129
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 12977 12977
 JayDee11 said:
Damn, how far my dude has fell. I wanna know who the hell uses this kind of term when dealing with people you suppose to love? Disabled them? What the hell are they, machines? 50 is the reason Banks and Yayo ever had success in the business. He's also responsible for their downfalls. Ask the average n*gga in your area why he moved on from G-Unit. I bet he says because the music wasn't the same and the beef mania got played. Who the hell has Banks, Buck or Yayo ever dissed because THEY had a personal issue with an artist? Ross? No. D-Block? No. Fat Joe? No. Game? No. Nas? No. 50 started G-unit then foolishly k!lled G-Unit. How you gonna "disable" the team after the brand is dead? Wouldn't that inspire you to come back in full force and prove people wrong? I wonder how many artist today still look at Banks and yayo with the screwface because of 50's ego. I honestly can't fu*k with 50 no more. This guy is on his own damn planet.
 08-09-2012, 02:51 PM         #130
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy Iovine DISABLED 50-Cent.

Poor 50-Cent has watched his rap-career steadily decline because he doesn't put work in like other artists, that's why a rapper like Wale can leave Intetscope and outsell BISD with "Ambition".

If your label crumbles it's your own fault for disabling your own artists instead of teaching them the proper why to do things.

The reason why 50-Cents clothing-line and record-label crumbled is because Jimmy Iovine disabled him.

The poor guy was on Twitter crying about how Interscope won't support him after he made them a Billion dollars but he needs to take his own billions and do things for himself and prove to the world that Jimmy Iovine didn't disable him.
 5 years ago '06        #131
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Loso Luciano24 said:
MMG has visuals for every track basically. Fif has visuals for almost all his songs. i havent see one Banks video for about 3 years.

Lazy a.ss n*gga. Drops a mixtape and disappears. WTF kinda sh*t is that?

I dont get how dropping a mixtape is lazy.

Doing a video is easier than writing and recording 15 songs

Am I missing something here?

Maybee Banks is Cheap but not Lazy IMO.

Video's cost money.
 08-09-2012, 03:27 PM         #132
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless of how relevant anybody is, that's a bad and childish business move to constantly bad mouth the people who work for you. Then again nobody actually knows what the hell is going on over there because you constantly get one side of the story. None of the rest of them even mention 50 and the sh*t he's talking about. Yayo floats around and does whatever. Banks drops a tape every few months, goes back to the batcave somewhere. He's right though, Banks does need more visuals. CC2 and V6 would have gotten more attention if he did.

It all seems like bad management. Even if a person's got the laziest or the hardest workers, doesn't mean sh*t without a good leader. He's complaining about them but says its his fault. His perception of himself from what he really does is fu*ked up. He sounds like in his mind he's a team player but a lot of the sh*t he says and does makes it clear that he's out for himself. Look at G.O.O.D music and MMG, you don't see Kanye or Ross doing this type of sh*t. Almost all of their artists consistently have projects out, solo and collaborative...even YM does. 50 has had so many people in G-unit that it's not funny and almost all of them are on MIA status now. Either everybody he signs is lazy or it's him.
 08-09-2012, 03:35 PM         #133
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
i was just gonna say the same thing and use Riff Raff as an example, but i felt some people would discount my post for even bringing him up. But Riff Raff is actually relevant because the visuals to his songs are funny and entertaining. Lloyd Banks doesn't have to drop funny videos, but throw some hoes and film some sh*t poppin in the NYC and show us how Blue Hefner gets down.
^Real sh*t but come on you guys checkin' for Riff Raff
 5 years ago '06        #134
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Twelve said:
Regardless of how relevant anybody is, that's a bad and childish business move to constantly bad mouth the people who work for you. Then again nobody actually knows what the hell is going on over there because you constantly get one side of the story. None of the rest of them even mention 50 and the sh*t he's talking about. Yayo floats around and does whatever. Banks drops a tape every few months, goes back to the batcave somewhere. He's right though, Banks does need more visuals. CC2 and V6 would have gotten more attention if he did.

It all seems like bad management. Even if a person's got the laziest or the hardest workers, doesn't mean sh*t without a good leader. He's complaining about them but says its his fault. His perception of himself from what he really does is fu*ked up. He sounds like in his mind he's a team player but a lot of the sh*t he says and does makes it clear that he's out for himself. Look at G.O.O.D music and MMG, you don't see Kanye or Ross doing this type of sh*t. Almost all of their artists consistently have projects out, solo and collaborative...even YM does. 50 has had so many people in G-unit that it's not funny and almost all of them are on MIA status now. Either everybody he signs is lazy or it's him.
Great Points.

I still want to Know how writing 15 Songs is Lazy?

I get that visuals will help but how is putting out music lazy?
 5 years ago '11        #135
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
It gone be lonely on the way down if 50 keep going @ this rate.
 08-09-2012, 05:05 PM         #136
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know why people are surprised about this?

Look at the Bang Em Smurf situation, look at the Game situation, look at the Young Buck situation.

Why should it be a surprise that Lloyd Banks & Yayo have distanced themselves from the negativity of this man?

Some people are just not meant to be leaders because they cant command respect from the men around them.
 5 years ago '05        #137
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
I found an old article from 2007, 50 still a bi*ch a.ss n*gga

During an appearance on the "Miss Jones in the Morning" show on New Yorkís Hot 97 yesterday (April 4, 2007), 50 Cent spoke out about the current label roster at G-Unit Records. Amongst his revelations was that R&B singer Olivia has been dropped from the label and other artists could face the same fate.

"I made sacrifices constantly for the entire G-Unit [roster]. At this point, they gotta do they thing now. Itís their second album, everybody. If they donít deliver, then they donít actually work," 50 Cent said, seemingly targeting Young Buck, who released his second album "Buck The World" last week to critical acclaim, which has sold 140,000 copies in its first week on sale.

50 Cent indicated he could kick Buck off the roster after he recently attempted to settle his differences with two of 50ís rivals - Jadakiss and The Game.

"If you listened to the Angie Martinez show when Young Buck was on there, he made references to himself being his own man and making his own decisions to try and make friends with people who I have issues with, I hold him in the same space that I hold Game in," 50 Cent said. "If I got issues with somebody and we down with each other, you got issues with them."

This situation may seem familiar to G-Unit fans. Two years ago, The Game was ousted from the group when 50 Cent disapproved of his decision to squash his beefs with Jadakiss and 50 Centís other enemies - Fat Joe and Nas.

It may look like Buck is on his way out, but 50 Cent still insists there is no beef between them. "It doesnít say me and Buck got beef," 50 Cent added. "Heís in the same space. Heís in the same boat from having the same actions."

While 50 Cent may have been creating gaps within his own camp with his earlier statments, he did jump to the defence of another of his G-Unit soldiers.

"He didnít hit the kid," 50 Cent said of the alleged Tony Yayo a.ssault on a 14-year-old boy. "I donít even know if he was there.
 08-09-2012, 07:08 PM         #138
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
Great Points.

I still want to Know how writing 15 Songs is Lazy?

I get that visuals will help but how is putting out music lazy?
50 stated before he thinks Banks can be lazy. He talks about it in more than one interview but this the closest thing I can find to what I'm talking about.

[video - click to view]

I personally don't see how somebody that's constantly dropping new material is lazy whether the n*gga is relevant or not. 50s biggest issue is probably he's only dropping tapes. Long as he's doing free tapes, he can't get a cut off it like an album. Now that I think about it, videos on youtube create revenue too. Banks really isn't doing anything that's going to put money in 50s pocket...
 5 years ago '12        #139
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,187 | Props total: 1628 1628
 Twelve said:
50 stated before he thinks Banks can be lazy. He talks about it in more than one interview but this the closest thing I can find to what I'm talking about.

I personally don't see how somebody that's constantly dropping new material is lazy whether the n*gga is relevant or not. 50s biggest issue is probably he's only dropping tapes. Long as he's doing free tapes, he can't get a cut off it like an album. Now that I think about it, videos on youtube create revenue too. Banks really isn't doing anything that's going to put money in 50s pocket...
lmao you can tell in 50 voice he sounds a little hurt to me. I don't think its all about the money, cause at the end of the day he's basically losing one of his good friends. Also 50 made a good point about still going out to get it referring to Banks's pops death, but isolating himself was his way of coping with it.
 08-09-2012, 08:01 PM         #140
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
come on son! I think what 50 meant to say is he enabled them not disabled them but what do you expect from him, he aint no Rhodes scholar lol. An enabler by defintion is the following:

: one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (such as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by helping that individual avoid the consequences of such behavior
No...he meant disabled them. If you enable someone you allow them to keep doing something. He did so much for them that they don't feel the need to do anything anymore. There's no urgency anyone to grind cause they got sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy