most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2012, 10:34 PM         #101
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Doesnt sound sensitive since the amount of people viewing this thread multiplied by 10 from the time it was created.

I think you're f!ghting for attention though. So if this reply is what you needed to get by in your daily life of misery i'm glad I could help.

Do me a favor and get the windshield next time though, dont just wash the tires b

Heres another cut out " "

G Unit thread with 7 pages. Its gonna be some mad people around here who claimed we wouldnt see a G Unit and/or CTE thread do #'s anytime soon. Cue 44wade in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.............
Ouch....
 5 years ago '08        #102
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1219 1219
 Space 2020 said:
Although banks is puttin out great projects it's still lacking compared to other newer artist.

Look at Chief Keef that n*gga was droppin videos and doin features like crazy to get his buzz up.

Banks is a great artist but he lacks hunger and drive. 50 is correct. Its like having a dog and then throwin it into the wild to survive on its own...they don't know what to do.
banks never puts out videos..

only videos i can remember is mtv joints you know? he needs to call me up lol..ill shoot him them lil bullsh*t vids these rappers get more pub offa nowadays anyway
 5 years ago '12        #103
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
50 cent sh*ttin on his artists while claiming he "did too much". Just admit the g-unit brand fell off after beefing with game

he has a point tho
 5 years ago '05        #104
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
Fifty is laughable now for a plethora of reasons.

01) His music sucks now. I have NO use for any 50 Cent mixtape/albums/etc. His lyrics suck. His music days are over. Period.

02) Is he serious talking about Yayo marketing himself. Fif c'mon. You're smarter than that. Yayo's moms ain't even checking for Yayo anymore. He's BEEEEEN garbage. So let's end that convo now.

03) Banks is infinitely better than 50 on the music tip and it's not even close. 50 can run and get Dre and Alicia all he wants, but in my opinion the record is still empty. Dre's verse sounds tired and unauthentic, and 50 sounds like his same horrible self. Banks may be lazy, but he is still better than 50.

04) Can't knock 50 though. He got signed by Em. Rode nine shots to sell millions of records and become worldwide. And he continues to find ways to live off of his rep alone. Good job Fif. You're still garbage musically though. Just for the record.
 08-08-2012, 11:23 PM         #105
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so its a wrap. G Unit officially done. shame these men couldnt find a way to work together and continue long term success as a group.

whats Banks take on this though? aint really heard him speak on this.
 5 years ago '04        #106
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 6503 6503
Banks wont speak on it....he will never be disloyal and bite the hand that fed him....
 5 years ago '04        #107
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 6503 6503
I remember Banks and 50 was shooting mad videos for V5 though....I think that was when 50 first started to direct videos and movies......thats why Banks is in Before I Self Destruct movie
 5 years ago '10        #108
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Francis Schilke said:
so its a wrap. G Unit officially done. shame these men couldnt find a way to work together and continue long term success as a group.

whats Banks take on this though? aint really heard him speak on this.
Banks is never seen. He drops tapes and then disappears.
 5 years ago '09        #109
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Banks neva wanted to be dat tho...he just wanted to do da unit thing until he started 5 or better n he been grindin eva since n yayo been droppin sh*t too so i get wut fif is sayin but wut im sayin is that hasnt been the case for a while now, they both been doin thier own thing...can i plz get a unit tape fif plz? N wheres a kidd tape, i wanna kno if he put together some decent sh*t bcuz i fux w/ his features but i still dnt know if i cld fu*k w/ a kidd project yet

Last edited by 59fifty; 08-08-2012 at 11:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
 Bobby's World said:
I'm a 50 Cent fan and all, but he's full of sh*t for this one.

50 has not had a bigger solo hit than Beamer Benz or Bentley. These are facts.

And like I Need $$$ said, people are checking and asking bout Banks.
...You sure about that?

[video - click to view]

And that's just one of his 'solo hits...'
 5 years ago '05        #111
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
lloyd banks is a.ss now bruh with that damn voice he has and someone hire him a new engineer damn i'll do it for 30 an hour and make better quality then that garbage. 50 is at a point in his career where all that other stuff yall say he dont have anymore doesnt even matter 50 is a TRUE hustler. Name another rapper on FORBES like fif who isnt on the radar like that ya'll act like 50 fu*ked your bi*ch and beat up your parents the way yall straight up hate.
 08-09-2012, 02:19 AM         #112
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
yup Banks could be grindin more... he's sucks at social media.. no videos.. its some heat rocks he gotta get more people to listen to.
^yupp this is true get ya video promo on my n*gga!!! I mean for fu*ks sake make some videos my dude ... I mean even that f*ggot Riff Raff or whatever the fu*k his name is stays droppin videos and dude is fu*kin GARBAGE!!! it seems like everytime i go to Worldstar there's a new video of this lame ...
 5 years ago '12        #113
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I reali dont get the hate its like some of you cant wait for Fif to say something wrong... The way i see it is like this, when i fuccked up when i was still in school n took that report to my moms n she saw how fuccked up my grades are do you think she was polite about it? I had to work harder to get results and i think thats the point Fif is trying to make, i think he listen to Banks tapes and think to himself why isnt this n*gga working this tape... Banks got mad potential and if it takes sh*t talking from Fif to get him to work harder than im behind that, at the end of the day hes their Boss hes jus not the type of Boss u guys see during video vlogs where everyone is happy

He dont know how to pretend Banks jus need to work harder to get more exposure

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 08-09-2012 at 05:09 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #114
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
n*ggaz dont even read and straight talk about banks is better than fif. Why is fif talking?

Thats all besides the point. He is saying banks is one lazy mothafu*ka and we see that. Drops hot mixtapes and never heard from again the next day.

Who does that?
 5 years ago '05        #115
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
isnt it 50's job to promote for these guys tho? he signed them didnt he? so that they can be artists and he can be the promoter everyone good and gets paid right? i dont kno the business like that but thats how i thought it was suposed to be,

oh but now 50 wants to promote for boxers, yet he cant even promote for his artists, to me this sounds like 50 wants to get paid to do nothing for these guys he got,

fu*k 50, thats why his music fell of, his music is crap tbh, i dont care for his movies, i dont care for his real life attitude, and wanna be bully character, in my opinion banks has earned enough props for 50 to wanna put some work intothat artist and make him bigger and better, 50 just be frontin like he know what to do but i bet he's when he really dont, he gets by simply off his BOSS type character
 5 years ago '12        #116
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Wasting time and money on mixtape tracks isn't smart nor what's hot in the streets

50 should know this best

All those visuals for those wack a.ss mixtape tracks over the last 5 years isn't enough proof?

They did absolutely nothing for him

The fact that he even MENTIONS Yayo is fu*king hilarious.

I guess it makes sense tho since 50 is the only person in the entire universe to actually think he could rap.

Last edited by DoMieD; 08-09-2012 at 05:35 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #117
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
come on son! I think what 50 meant to say is he enabled them not disabled them but what do you expect from him, he aint no Rhodes scholar lol. An enabler by defintion is the following:

: one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (such as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by helping that individual avoid the consequences of such behavior
 5 years ago '04        #118
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 386 386
Lloyd Banks music has been alot better than 50 music lately.Its a reason Banks V6 did better numbers than 50 cent new mixtape without the visuals.Banks hotter than 50 right now. Sounds like 50 hating on Banks to me.I hope 50 dont do Banks like he did Young Buck
 08-09-2012, 10:03 AM         #119
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
if that were true they'd be interviewing banks about the situation and not 50.

i once remember him leaking footage of a meeting he had with his employees about how he was paying them all close to six figures a year just to wear G Unit and Reebok...and they werent doing it, so he cut their checks

6 figures to wear free clothes and you cant do it. I really dont wanna hear anyone complain
 5 years ago '09        #120
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 maddnyss said:
02) Is he serious talking about Yayo marketing himself. Fif c'mon. You're smarter than that. Yayo's moms ain't even checking for Yayo anymore. He's BEEEEEN garbage. So let's end that convo now.
literally laughed my a.ss off for some reason when i read this....
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago